13th birthday on XBL

Discus and support 13th birthday on XBL in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So today I become a teenagers on XBL. Yay! Is there any kind of rewards for long lived accounts? b921b150-1085-41f9-ac6f-63e8adaccbba Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Gl4di4torRr, Oct 23, 2017.

1. Gl4di4torRr
    Gl4di4torRr Guest

13th birthday on XBL

So today I become a teenagers on XBL. Yay! Is there any kind of rewards for long lived accounts?

:)

Gl4di4torRr, Oct 23, 2017
  2. Spartacus:Legends a firm release date?

the video i just watched on xbl said may 13th. lol

johnbubbles25, Oct 23, 2017
  3. lyon47
    lyon47 Guest
    Battlefield 3 problem online

EA doesn't allow anyone under 13 to play their games online.So if your age is under 13 you will have to wait till your 13th birthday.

lyon47, Oct 23, 2017
  4. 13th birthday on XBL

I`ve been gaming on Xbox since the release of the original console in the UK in 2002, that`s 15 years ago, 2 years longer than you have been alive. Been gaming since I had an Atari 2600 back in 1981.

Wow, I feel old now, lol

Paraffin Alien, Oct 23, 2017
  5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Don't worry mate,i was gaming before that.

Same as you,got my xbox in 2002 & joined live when it began,with my state of the art 2mb download speeds 13th birthday on XBL :)

Remember Microsoft going nut's when they hit 1 million xbox live subscribers lol

Good times.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
  6. Daft Badger Win User

13th birthday on XBL

Don't worry mate,i was gaming before that.

Same as you,got my xbox in 2002 & joined live when it began,with my state of the art 2mb download speeds :)

Remember Microsoft going nut's when they hit 1 million xbox live subscribers lol

Good times.
  7. Paraffin Alien Win User

13th birthday on XBL

I`ve been gaming on Xbox since the release of the original console in the UK in 2002, that`s 15 years ago, 2 years longer than you have been alive. Been gaming since I had an Atari 2600 back in 1981.

Wow, I feel old now, lol
  8. johnbubbles25 Win User

Spartacus:Legends a firm release date?

the video i just watched on xbl said may 13th. lol
  9. xxxTIMBURYxxx Win User

Friday the 13th for the Holidays?

I don't have any Friday 13th traditions. Although, one of my friends birthday is December 13 so we will be out celebrating with him.
  10. GrindstoneJohn Win User

Battlefield 3 problem online

EA doesn't allow anyone under 13 to play their games online.So if your age is under 13 you will have to wait till your 13th birthday.
Thema:

13th birthday on XBL

1. 13th birthday on XBL - Similar Threads - 13th birthday XBL

2. I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want a refund for friday the 13th the game because the servers are shutting down I bought...: The servers are shutting doen I bought it for £11.99 but i cant refund please help me 4d5178a5-11c1-4127-b25a-99c325cbb899
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of October 13th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of October 13th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  4. Calling for a Subreddit Blackout on June 12-13th in Protest of Reddit API Changes

in XboX Insiders
    Calling for a Subreddit Blackout on June 12-13th in Protest of Reddit API Changes: Calling for a Subreddit Blackout on June 12-13th in Protest of Reddit API Changes Hey fellow Xbox Insiders! Let's make our voices heard and take a stand against the recent Reddit API changes....
  5. Has anyone else been having problems with Friday 13th game on Xbox one playing right now

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Has anyone else been having problems with Friday 13th game on Xbox one playing right now: it's been saying database login failure and hasn't let me play in over a week but there are 6 ppl on my friends list that are playing right now 6f744722-c034-4b0b-ae16-ec7e192a2a25
  6. My level rest 2 times on Friday the 13th

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My level rest 2 times on Friday the 13th: My level rest 2 times on Friday the 13th df60e984-e22b-423b-8583-8e9c18b45442
  7. Friday The 13th the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friday The 13th the game: The game keeps telling me that Database Login Failure! Verify internet connection. And the game was working yesterday on the 1/20/2023 but today 1/21/2023 it's saying this I've restarted the game...
  8. Xbox Requests: Week of January 13th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of January 13th, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  9. Family Safety Features: MSFT are cutting access to products on 13th January 2023 due to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Family Safety Features: MSFT are cutting access to products on 13th January 2023 due to...: Our son who is an 11 year old autistic boy with development delay is currently registered as the "family organiser" under Family Safety Features. We we try to log in to his account to reallocate...
  10. Friday the 13th the game is having issues

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Friday the 13th the game is having issues: hello fellow gamer's for those who play Friday the 13 the game like me and a bunch of my friends early today a bunch of people were getting a error that says could not retrieve database login...