1360186554 check it please i need a xbox one for free because my mom is a single parent and ...

Discus and support 1360186554 check it please i need a xbox one for free because my mom is a single parent and ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; NEed xbox one for my YouTube channel please ceac092e-bfd1-47cc-b54f-686ee71fc22b Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Player097912926, Oct 23, 2016.

1. 1360186554 check it please i need a xbox one for free because my mom is a single parent and ...

NEed xbox one for my YouTube channel please

:)

Player097912926, Oct 23, 2016
  2. i need a xbox one for my youtube channel as a Christmas gift from Microsoft

Hello i need a help from you as a Christmas gift from Microsoft I am 17 and I live in India and i have a YouTube channel but it not doing good because I don't have any content so i wanted to make it a game play channel but for that I need a PC or a console
    but I can't afford it because my mom is a single parent and she don't have that much salary so can you please provide me a free Xbox one or any gaming laptop so I can use it for my channel I wanted to help my mom with that YouTube money I also have a reference
    link or my chat with your employee 1365032345 please help me it will be greatest help for me tHanks

3. ZingierRobby
    ZingierRobby Guest
    adulthood

i cant go to my account i need to accept the new terms and conditions when i do this my parents also need to do this on my xbox account but my mom cant use that hotmail account anymore because she got hacked or something now im stuck and cant go on xbox
    live anymore or change the settings of my account to adult

ZingierRobby, Oct 23, 2016
  4. 1360186554 check it please i need a xbox one for free because my mom is a single parent and ...

I live in India and I am 16. I have a YouTube channel but it is not doing good because I have no content so can you please give me a Xbox one for free so I can put game play videos on it because my mom is a single parent so she can't buy me one and I am
    a student so I don't have job so please help me please

I will be very greatful to you if you give me ....

I hope that you will help me please

5. And please check my chat link1360186554 from your costume support ... And please help me ...

Player097912926, Nov 2, 2018
  6. Player097912926 Win User

1360186554 check it please i need a xbox one for free because my mom is a single parent and she cant

I live in India and I am 16. I have a YouTube channel but it is not doing good because I have no content so can you please give me a Xbox one for free so I can put game play videos on it because my mom is a single parent so she can't buy me one and I am
    a student so I don't have job so please help me please

I will be very greatful to you if you give me ....

I hope that you will help me please
  7. Player097912926 Win User

1360186554 check it please i need a xbox one for free because my mom is a single parent and she cant

And please check my chat link1360186554 from your costume support ... And please help me ...
  8. ZingierRobby Win User

adulthood

i cant go to my account i need to accept the new terms and conditions when i do this my parents also need to do this on my xbox account but my mom cant use that hotmail account anymore because she got hacked or something now im stuck and cant go on xbox
    live anymore or change the settings of my account to adult
  9. UnExpectxble Win User

Gamertag problem

I really need a forced gamer tag change please people keep making fun of my name and saying "you're the knot from Africa you're a killer" and it's offensive I get In chats and people call me *** and what not just because of mygamertag my mom really wants
    it changed but she's a single mother of 3 so it hard for her to do it
  10. takabanana Win User

Family/Parent/Child Accounts and Games for Divorced Family - across 2 Xbox Ones

"I recommend setting up the 6 digit passkey then on all accounts." - do you mean those passkeys are PER account - so each Adult/Parent account can have a different Passkey?

Also - not sure if you answered it but - can each Parent account have *separate* payment credentials on the accounts? (i.e. versus One payment credentials per Family Account; versus per Parent account)

Another related question - so ... can Mom's Xbox One have only the Mom's account and the son's (Child) account on it - while Dad's Xbox One have only the Dad's account and son's (Child) account on it? Or will both Xbox Ones automatically have BOTH parents
    accounts on it because of the Family Account that the Child is under?
Thema:

1360186554 check it please i need a xbox one for free because my mom is a single parent and ...

1. 1360186554 check it please i need a xbox one for free because my mom is a single parent and ... - Similar Threads - 1360186554 check please

2. Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now”...: Why when I go into the gamepass quests area it says “ We can't check for quests right now” but when I got into my back up account it works perfectly? 210c2e1d-b065-40b4-957f-8e6c59731f4f
  3. https://guns.lol/MYPUNCHESk Check it out

in XboX Insiders
    https://guns.lol/MYPUNCHESk Check it out: All my socials.. submitted by /u/DelayFirm5153 [link] [comments]
  4. Hi xbox staff, Check this out before it's too late

in XboX Insiders
    Hi xbox staff, Check this out before it's too late: Look at this, and give me answer. When you get into handheld consoles, you have a lot of resources now, while SONY will put some of its games on PC. You just change it to Xbox and use Xbox Game...
  5. Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Whenever I try to check my messages it says “We can’t get all of your messages right now....: I’ve tried resetting my Xbox and hard turning it on and off. dfdb2707-7708-4ab8-9eff-c2cdcd990d69
  6. How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?

in XBoX on Windows
    How to check when a Minecraft Java key was activated?: I recently bought a key for minecraft java edition for PC, which the key claimed to have already been used when it was entered,, and the place I purchased it from insists they cannot give me a...
  7. Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.

in XBoX on Windows
    Check the info you entered. It doesn't match the info for this card.: I am trying to add a card as a new payment method on my Microsoft account, but it doesn’t work. It marks the name in red and displays ”Check the info you entered. It doesn’t match the info for...
  8. Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Samsung Q80C keeps saying "check device power": I have a new 55"q80C samsung 4k, I get a blue check mark for the xbox HDMI source but a red power button beside it even though the console is on and the tv keeps telling me to check device power....
  9. want to find out how to check my old bannings

in XBoX on Consoles
    want to find out how to check my old bannings: I had quite a few enforcements from the past and want to check them a231803e-3890-4513-bb52-69755083c347
  10. No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems

in XBoX Accessibility
    No servers found, I have checked all the internet settings and found no problems: No servers found, checked all internet and found no problems c9e42432-e7f2-4a71-8fdf-1cdf5ee49744