12 suspensions

Discus and support 12 suspensions in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; So recently i got reported for have a gamerpic of Judy Alverez from cyberpunk 2077 and it was just her showing her face and smiling It was 100% PG and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by SleepingMango86, Oct 25, 2022.

1. 12 suspensions

So recently i got reported for have a gamerpic of Judy Alverez from cyberpunk 2077 and it was just her showing her face and smiling It was 100% PG and so i had to remove it I changed it to a Xbox pitcher the new ones and I still got reported i got 4 reports on the same day and the same day I’m up to 12 report for no reason all I have isa few gamer pics then mostly gaming vids i post my gamer vids for content but now I can’t even do that and I’m also afraid that I will lose my account so I’m afraid someone is abusing their power and if so this so unfair to me and I feel like I’m getting attacked so I need to speak to someone who can fix this because i have done 8 appeals and all 8 got denied I called a representative and they said to explain my situation but I have a 8 times already so is there anyone that can help with this or send it to someone who can because i genuinely feel attacked by Xbox enforcement team and I will have it.

:)

SleepingMango86, Oct 25, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

12 suspensions

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this SLEEPINGMANGO86

Would be great to assist you on this one, but no one here and even customer support is capable to assist you with suspensions or enforcement actions or redirect you to the enforcement team

Because is not possible to access to your account and enforcement details.

The only way to contact them is via this site: https://enforcement.xbox.com/
    There you can view your enforcement history or start a case review if applicable.

If your appeal has been denied and you're not able to send more. You may need to wait until the suspension ends

If you want to know how to submit a case review, you can use this link:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/family-onli...
  3. Theory of Game Win User

Incorrect Suspension ?

Hey Vital Blade,

If your suspension is listed with an end date of 12/31/9999, that's a permanent suspension. Otherwise, it's a temporary suspension.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Suspension Help

You'll be able to play online when the suspension ends. In your case
    1/1/2018, 5:03:57 PM.

If the date was 12/31/9999 or 31/12/999 then that would be a permanent suspension.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Clarification on ban

All suspensions list information for what happens during a temporary suspension and during a permanent suspension. Since the suspension lists and end date, that means it's temporary. If it was permanent, the end date would be 12/31/9999
  6. Theory of Game Win User

quick question on profile bans...

Hey there.

If you log in to http://enforcement.xbox.com and click the orange hammer you should be able to see when the suspension expires. If the date is 12/31/9999, that's a permanent suspension. Otherwise,
    it's a temporary suspension, and only the temporary suspension impact above will apply.
Thema:

12 suspensions

1. 12 suspensions - Similar Threads - suspensions

2. How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I appeal a wrongful suspension?: This was obviously reported by a troll. C= caps scrip= in game item. This was for fallout 76 where I sell weapons and armor in my vendor for caps that people use for selling to the legendary...
  3. Hey can you remove my suspension please .

in XBoX on Windows
    Hey can you remove my suspension please .: Hey I got a suspension yesterday because of making a groupost. It said (Ranked copper-silver) ( Boosting) . Can you please remove my suspension earlier because I think it was kinda unnecessary. I...
  4. I have a Suspension

in XBoX on Windows
    I have a Suspension: Hello I have received a Suspension on my account. I was wondering for how long is it 2c6bfb98-27e1-4b9a-88f0-bd0aa1b8c05d
  5. No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension)

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    No seriously, This is annoying. (Wrongful suspension): This is an old suspension, But a very Wrong one at that, I feel the need to contact a lawyer about this as I'm sure many others that followed guidelines and played fair and LISTENED to xbox...
  6. Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot join the xbox ambassadors program but there's no suspension history on my account: EDIT: I see it says Xbox ambassador on my profile on the forms, but I can't view the ambassador page and it says I was removed Hey Everyone, I went to join the Xbox ambassadors and for some...
  7. My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...

in XBoX on Windows
    My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it didn't restarted my console...: My suspension was supposed to lift today at 4:22 but it still isn't working I have unplugged my console also restarted it can someone sort it out or help me im desperate really....
  8. why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    why I got a 3 day social suspension pls tell me its not just me: K why I got a 3 day social suspensetion does every1 got it or its just me what did I do wrong I'm on Xbox series x I didn't do nothing wrong I swear pls Xbox tell me every1 has this cuz all...
  9. No active suspensions but my xbox says I do

in XBoX on Windows
    No active suspensions but my xbox says I do: Yesterday my xbox told me that I Am suspended from parties, but it's been a whole day. And I've been checking Microsoft for like a couple of hours this morning and it still tells me that I have no...
  10. Xbox suspension

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox suspension: My xbox account has been suspended for 1 whole year it’s been 70 days already I can’t submit a case. cause my case got denied I don’t even got 8/8 strikes I have 6/8 I don’t know if that matters...