12 month gold membership deal not available via store

Discus and support 12 month gold membership deal not available via store in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I recently found out that not only myself but plenty of xbox users have not been able to buy the 12 month gold membership deal. Is there an oficial... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by evgsilva, Jul 12, 2020.

1. evgsilva
    evgsilva Guest

I recently found out that not only myself but plenty of xbox users have not been able to buy the 12 month gold membership deal. Is there an oficial statement from the Xbox team regarding the issue? Is it intentional?

:)

evgsilva, Jul 12, 2020
  2. SigmaTheDJ Win User

xbox live gold membership

In the UK, £22.90 for 12 months is the cheapest deal around at the moment: -

www.hotukdeals.com/.../xbox-live-12-month-gold-membership-sent-via-email-22-90-gamestop-read-op-1888350
  3. HWard 187 Win User

Xbox Live Gold 1 year membership option removed?

As of July 2020 the 12 month Membership is still available, is your membership set to prepaid as this will reset the membership automatically, to check head on over to memberships & subscriptions. If the membership is ending and won't reset automatically
    you can purchase 12 month codes via the Microsoft store or other online shopping sites. I hope this was of assistance.
  4. Lofty Who Win User

12 months gold

It has been posted in the Hot Deals thread but Shopto still advertising

Xbox Live 12 Month + 1 Month Free Gold Membership XBOX ONE - £27.85

www.shopto.net/.../XB11225-xbox-live-12-month-1-month-free-gold-membership
  5. duffz0r Win User

Cheap 12 month xbox live membership

www.instantgamecodes.com/.../xbox-live-12-month-gold-card-membership has their 12 months for $39.99 // £23.99. They delivery via email instantly.
  6. Christoph Engels Win User

Free Games With Gold

Did you use a Trial-Code for your Gold-Membership?

When "Yes" - With a Trial-Membership you can't use Games with Gold or Deals with Gold - pls buy an normal Membership for 1, 3, 6 or 12 Month.
Thema:

1. 12 month gold membership deal not available via store - Similar Threads - month gold membership

2. Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired?: Can I redeem a Xbox Live 24 Month Gold game code before my current membership has expired? I am getting a message that it will be converted to a shorted time span, doesn't make sense...
  3. xbox live gold 12 month membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox live gold 12 month membership: I have a code for a 12 month xbox live gold membership but when i put this code in, it converts it to a 4 month Ultimate pass? Is this what all 12 month liive gold codes do - does anyone know?...
  4. 12 month Xbox Live Gold membership

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    12 month Xbox Live Gold membership: Where is the cheapest place to get a 12 month xbox live gold 12 month prepaid card from online- can be physical card or code doesn’t matter. 2cc4e050-02f8-4816-ab58-d912089017a4
  5. Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Can't Redeem 12-month Xbox Live Gold Membership Card: I'm trying to stack Xbox Live Gold memberships so my son won't have to worry about billing. I've entered 2 12-month cards successfully and FAQs state the max is 36 months, but the system won't let...
  6. Microsoft Rewards 12 month gold membership.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Microsoft Rewards 12 month gold membership.: Any date on when it will be back and available to redeem for points? All I see is the 1 and 3-month membership. Any news on the 12 months? Thanks! db0c2039-895d-420d-914f-cb49111aa7fa
  7. I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have 12 month Xbox live gold membership but when i go to download the free games from...: Gold membership at store says free trail instead of free with Xbox live gold membership for downloading games aa622a3d-1c97-4b40-a898-a1177b24c7b7
  8. One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    One month free trial of Xbox live gold membership: I have created my microsoft account a few years ago and I was supposed to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold. Is there a way to get a 1 month free trial of Xbox live gold on my Xbox 360...
  9. I just bought a one month gold membership, but did not receive code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I just bought a one month gold membership, but did not receive code: I got verification of the purchase, but no code received to input to xbox. Does it come right away or does on have to wait hours or days? 4bfb9a92-3a63-4507-b3df-ed32b6683751
  10. Third Party Vendor resold my 12 month gold membership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Third Party Vendor resold my 12 month gold membership: Hi Guys, I'm hoping some can provide some guidance, I purchased a 12 month gold membership through a "reputable" third party vendor, cdkeys.com in June last year, my current membership only...