12 Month Game Pass ultimate "converted" to about 4 months of game pass without notifying me?

Discus and support 12 Month Game Pass ultimate "converted" to about 4 months of game pass without notifying me? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I purchased a prepaid 12 month game pass ultimate which includes 12 months Gold membership, 12 months game pass, and 12 months pc gaming pass.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Maad raid, Sep 18, 2020.

1. Maad raid
    Maad raid Guest

12 Month Game Pass ultimate "converted" to about 4 months of game pass without notifying me?

I purchased a prepaid 12 month game pass ultimate which includes 12 months Gold membership, 12 months game pass, and 12 months pc gaming pass. Activated May 1st 2020. Today the game pass subscription ended without warning (8 months early) and I was told
    this is because the 12 months was "converted" into 4 months without a clear answer why. Whatever the reason is, I find this practice very dishonest and almost a scam. I paid for 12 months, I expect 12 months. Has anyone else experienced this ripoff tactic?

:)

Maad raid, Sep 18, 2020
  2. Smwutches Win User

I redeemed a 12-Month Gold. It came with 4 months free Game Pass Ultimate. After 4 months, my Game Pass AND Gold are gone! How do I resolve?

It didn't come with 4 months of Ultimate, it converted the Gold you added to 4 months of Ultimate. If you already have Ultimate on your account and you add a standard Gold or Game Pass code, it converts the time to Ultimate (since Ultimate already includes them) at a conversion rate based on the price rather than time. So the 12 months of Gold was converted to 4 months of Ultimate since a 12 month Gold is equal in price to Game Pass Ultimate.
  3. DeniqL Win User

Can i redeem the lenovo legion 5 gamepass?

It means that the time you got left on those suscriptions will be automatically converted to Ultimate Areeb.

Here is the convertion ratio:

1 month of Gold = 20 days of Ultimate

3 months of Gold 50 = days of Ultimate (1+ month)

6 months of Gold 79 = days of Ultimate (2+ months)

12 months of Gold 4= months of Ultimate

24 months of Gold 8= months of Ultimate

1 month of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 20 days of Ultimate

3 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 2 months of Ultimate

6 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 4 months of Ultimate

12 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 5 months of Ultimate

24 months of Xbox Game Pass (Console Games)= 10 months of Ultimate
  4. BrandonMeier Win User

12 months live and game pass ultimate

I bought a 12 month card and it forced me to convert it to 4 months of ultimate game pass which is not what I wanted
  5. James Smith 2298 Win User

Put in a 12 month. and a 3 month card and only got 8 months. total. credit?

I had 17 days left of game pass ultimate I decided to buy a 12 month Xbox live Gold card and a 3-month game pass ultimate card put in the 12 months first then the 3 months game pass ultimate card so that the 12 months would convert to game pass ultimate as well. Instead it only gave me 8 months game pass ultimate total as stated above.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Xbox Live Gold

If you add standard Gold/Game Pass while you have Game Pass Ultimate, the subscription is converted to Ultimate as well. The time is converted based on price rather than time so 12 months of Gold would have been converted to 4 months of Ultimate.
Thema:

1. 12 Month Game Pass ultimate "converted" to about 4 months of game pass without notifying me? - Similar Threads - Month Game Pass

2. Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Infinite loading screen after trying to claim my 3 months of Xbox game pass: I got the Xbox series s that comes with 3 months of Xbox game pass but when I try to claim it, it puts me on a three dot loading screen and nothing ever happens. Its just stuck there infinity...
  3. Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game pass core 3 months congratulations you're one step closer press confirm something...: I can't use my game pass core df24437e-9c02-48a0-b86e-53dd02334e60
  4. The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...

in XboX Insiders
    The 14-day Game Pass trial disappeared, I never paid for a full month, and I disabled the...: I used the 14-day Game Pass trial several times, but I never paid for a full month for financial reasons. I understand that if you do not pay for the full month, the 14-day trial does not...
  5. Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why have I been charged 12.99 for 14 day trial when i pay for game pass every month: Why have I been charged for microsoft 14 day trial when I pay for the game pass every month. 12.99 has came out of my account not happy d1b64e8e-02c3-41d0-9821-bc5430d50b64
  6. what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?

in XboX Insiders
    what happens if i redeem xbox game pass core (3 months) when i still have 2 months of ultimate?: i was going to redeem it on xbox rewards for 15000 .will it extend my ultimate by 2 months? will it replace my ultimate? . and also its my first time redeeming. will they send me a code or will it...
  7. Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Everyone I click on "JOIN NOW" on game pass ultimate, to create a month sub, it takes me...: Everything I click unto join now it takes me to just the screen and right back to "JOIN NOW" very frustrating, any solutions? 98348448-fbfd-4cdf-89af-1bfb3b675cf4
  8. Xbox Series S + Game pass with 3 Months

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series S + Game pass with 3 Months: How do I activate my 3-month Game Pass 94166cf6-d71f-450c-b48b-c1e624e1218b
  9. Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I get the 3 months free Game Pass Ultimate which the packaging states comes with...: I purchased an Xbox Series S from Best Buy and the packaging says that 3 free months of Game Pass Ultimate is included with the purchase. However, once I set it up and logged in it only shows 14...
  10. How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I activate the 3 month free game pass.: It says we need adult permission but this is not a kid account f2965e27-ae42-4a75-80c6-b182b1060935