117 Achievement Glitched...

Discus and support 117 Achievement Glitched... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I finally earned gold medals on all missions today, and the 117 achievement isn't unlocking, despite it being 100% on my achievement list. Anyone... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by IansLuck, Apr 9, 2014.

  1. IansLuck
    IansLuck Guest

    117 Achievement Glitched...


    So I finally earned gold medals on all missions today, and the 117 achievement isn't unlocking, despite it being 100% on my achievement list. Anyone know how to fix this?

    :)
     
    IansLuck, Apr 9, 2014
    #1
  2. REB3L
    REB3L Guest
    Problem with Achievements on Xbox ONE and on Xbox.com

    Some MCC achievements have unlocked, but not level completion ones - e.g. finish The Library / finish Sierra 117 etc
     
    REB3L, Apr 9, 2014
    #2
  3. Xtowers
    Xtowers Guest
    TWD survival instinct achievement question

    Some achievements are glitched like that. Just be glad it wasn't glitched the other way, where you've distracted several hundred zombies and still no achievement
     
    Xtowers, Apr 9, 2014
    #3
  4. REB3L Win User

    Problem with Achievements on Xbox ONE and on Xbox.com

    Some MCC achievements have unlocked, but not level completion ones - e.g. finish The Library / finish Sierra 117 etc
  5. Barbour13 Win User

    Bromageddon and The Legend of 117 Achievement question

    Normally you can go back, complete the mission and still get the achievement without having to replay the whole game. I know with Reach when I played CO-OP I ended up skipping around the levels, still earned the achievement despite the order played.
  6. Orange Fanta 1 Win User

    Halo: Spartan **** 117 Achievement not unlocking...

    same thing happened to me today. just bought the game some unlocked at the start of the game. Shows all gold stars and says 100% complete. Any luck at getting this to pop yet
  7. EPIC PersyMan Win User

    Who is your favourite video game character ever?

  8. Dakrkplayer2 Win User

    Odd coincidence, should I expect trouble from Enforcement team

    When to pop like that it a glitch. It not same glitch you thinking. This kind glitch either pop early, Pop late or wrost it never poped at all. Go to your XB1 and compar to me. Some achievement at stuck at 93% on one achievement. And on 96% on another achievement
    on warframe. And on the one. There is sever glitch. That takes days to unlocked the achievement in said game.
Thema:

117 Achievement Glitched...

Loading...
  1. 117 Achievement Glitched... - Similar Threads - 117 Achievement Glitched

  2. Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega ring patch notes says mythic achievements are available but i still dont have them: I checked the omega ring patch notes this morning and it said mythic achievements were available however i have updated my console and still nothing is there can someone explain this to me...
  3. Help with achievements on Xbox Series S

    in XboX Insiders
    Help with achievements on Xbox Series S: Is anyone else having trouble unlocking achievements for games they've purchased? Because mine aren't unlocking; I don't know if it's a Microsoft issue or a problem with the game itself....
  4. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  5. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  6. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  7. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  8. Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Xbox live

    in XboX Networking Hardware
    Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Xbox live: Clear (Hotspots) Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Xbox live hey does anyone know how to give Xbox live to my friends without using Xbox home switches fa92057c-d910-4e58-88e2-7a69d1b83bca
  9. Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Audio jack issue

    in XboX Networking Hardware
    Clear Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Audio jack issue: Clear (Hotspots) Gemtek WIXFBR-117: Audio jack issue so i just got a new controller with the built in audio jack and i got it because saw my friend use the audio jack to put game sound through the...
  10. Halo: Spartan **** 117 Achievement not unlocking...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo: Spartan **** 117 Achievement not unlocking...: So I finally finished all gold medals in the game today, and the achievement for it isn't unlocking; despite it saying 100% complete on my achievement list. How do I fix this???...