11/10 inside xbox mixpot

Discus and support 11/10 inside xbox mixpot in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i did not receive my mixpot reward for watching inside xbox on 11/10. My friends did receive theirs. Can we find out the status of my mixpot reward?... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by xtd, Nov 15, 2018.

  1. xtd
    xtd Guest

    11/10 inside xbox mixpot


    i did not receive my mixpot reward for watching inside xbox on 11/10. My friends did receive theirs. Can we find out the status of my mixpot reward?

    thanks

    :)
     
  2. IndieRock
    IndieRock Guest
    XO18 predictions and expectations

    We’ll be celebrating an incredible holiday season for gamers with our biggest episode of Inside Xbox yet, including news, interviews, great deals, and much more. Guests include Head of Xbox Phil Spencer, Head of Microsoft Studios Matt Booty, Minecraft Studio Head Helen Chiang and many, many more.

    Tune in for games including Crackdown 3, Minecraft, Sea of Thieves, State of Decay 2, Forza Horizon 4 and of course, we’ll have a surprise or two as well.

    Xbox Game Pass
    Will we have Xbox Game Pass news? Do we ever! We’ll be making over a dozen game announcements for Xbox Game Pass.

    MixPot!
    Do you like free stuff as much as we like free stuff? If you watch this special X018 episode of Inside Xbox on Mixer and you’re logged into your Microsoft account, you’ll receive in-game items for Sea of Thieves and Forza Horizon 4! Remember, to be eligible all you need to do is watch the show live at Mixer.com/Xbox on any Xbox, PC or mobile device while logged into your Microsoft account.


    Read more at https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2018/11...xbox-fanfest-november-10/#u2ROePLQRKKwEdKK.99
     
    IndieRock, Nov 15, 2018
    #2
  3. orange4342
    orange4342 Guest
    Did not receive E3 2018 Mixpot

    Update: Sign in to your Microsoft account I checked this page and saw that I received the Mixpot for the Inside Xbox stream, not the main E3 Xbox Briefing's Mixpot. I did watch both streams,
    the Briefing and Inside Xbox.
     
    orange4342, Nov 15, 2018
    #3
  4. denis97g
    denis97g Guest

    11/10 inside xbox mixpot

    it may take a while, wait a little more.
     
    denis97g, Nov 15, 2018
    #4
  5. ItsLC Gaming
    ItsLC Gaming Guest
    its rolling out so it can take a week or so
     
    ItsLC Gaming, Nov 15, 2018
    #5
  6. zmaster2XXX
    zmaster2XXX Guest
    I got mine late last night. I would also suggest waiting a little longer.
     
    zmaster2XXX, Nov 15, 2018
    #6
  7. Darkwolfecze
    Darkwolfecze Guest
    Have you had mixer account connected to MS account?
     
    Darkwolfecze, Nov 15, 2018
    #7
  8. 11/10 inside xbox mixpot

    Hey there. since it was such a large scale event it may take awhile for things to start rolling out. The last Mixpot took me a couple of weeks to get my items.
     
    ZombieJesterCOE, Nov 15, 2018
    #8
  9. I haven't gotten mine either so I understand
     
    EbullientSeaCow, Nov 16, 2018
    #9
  10. M3tal Daz3
    M3tal Daz3 Guest
    It will take a while since it was a huge event and many people tuned up to follow it. To my knowledge the rewards are rolling out so just wait your turn.
     
    M3tal Daz3, Nov 6, 2018
    #10
  11. M3tal Daz3 Win User

    11/10 inside xbox mixpot

    It will take a while since it was a huge event and many people tuned up to follow it. To my knowledge the rewards are rolling out so just wait your turn.
  12. XBF SC Jasowh Win User

    11/10 inside xbox mixpot

    Hey EbullientSeaCow,

    After further research, I see that you now have the "Sea of Thieves Obsidian Pack", which includes the "Drum" and the "Spyglass". In addition, I also see that the "Forza Horizon 4 Limited Edition Festival Tee (Yellow)" was sent to you on Nov 14, 2018 as
    well. Therefore, you should be all set!

    Thank you for posting!
  13. XBF SC Jasowh Win User

    11/10 inside xbox mixpot

    Hello xtd,

    After further research, I see that the following items were successfully sent to you on Nov 14, 2018:

    Sea of Thieves Obsidian Drum

    Forza Horizon 4 Limited Edition Festival Tee (Yellow)

    Sea of Thieves Obsidian Spyglass

    This content is automatically applied to the Microsoft Account you watched the stream with.



    Best regards,
  14. ZombieJesterCOE Win User

    11/10 inside xbox mixpot

    Hey there. since it was such a large scale event it may take awhile for things to start rolling out. The last Mixpot took me a couple of weeks to get my items.
  15. zmaster2XXX Win User

    11/10 inside xbox mixpot

    I got mine late last night. I would also suggest waiting a little longer.
Thema:

11/10 inside xbox mixpot

Loading...
  1. 11/10 inside xbox mixpot - Similar Threads - inside mixpot

  2. I need Help with insider updates

    in XboX Insiders
    I need Help with insider updates: Hey Guys, I just became an XBOX INSIDER. How do I get my console updated with the insider updates such as mythic achievements? submitted by /u/Ok_Conference_9242 [link] [comments]
  3. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  4. Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Got 100% in Fast & Furious Horizon 2, Mythic award stuck at 96% Beta level insider: Yesterday I went looking at my games to see if any were close to 100%. I found the fast and furious Forza Horizon 2 game was only missing the 50,000 point skill chain achievement. I took the...
  5. How safe are Insider builds on Series X?

    in XboX Insiders
    How safe are Insider builds on Series X?: Xbox has been killing it lately with new features and I'd kinda like to get in on the action a little earlier. They warn before downloading that the builds can be buggy but how impactful to the...
  6. Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to

    in XboX Insiders
    Bought a used Xbox enrolled in Insider - Need staff help to: Hello Xbox Insider Team, I bought a used Xbox console that is enrolled in the Xbox Insider Program under a previous account I cannot access. Since my Reddit account is new and I cannot send DMs,...
  7. Leaving the insider beta preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Leaving the insider beta preview: If I wanted to leave the beta preview right now would it make me do a factory refresh my party's are bugging and the new features aren't important enough for me to sacrifice actually playing games...
  8. Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is it too late to enroll in Insider program for Mythic Achievements?: As the title says, I tried enrolling, but the only option I have is Omega and there was no update or changes submitted by /u/ToastBubbles [link] [comments]
  9. Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic achievement I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that...: I’ve joined the Xbox Insiders as it says on the Xbox Wire website that they get it early and I still can’t find it can someone help me I can’t see anything about my Xbox needs updating aswell and...
  10. Had to reapply again to be an insider

    in XboX Insiders
    Had to reapply again to be an insider: Recently upgraded from the Series S to the X and I had to reapply to be an insider again. Is this normal because I don’t remember having to do that when upgrading from the Xbox One. Thanks :)...