103/5000 I forgot my parental control code of my xbox 360, I would like that you could help...

Discus and support 103/5000 I forgot my parental control code of my xbox 360, I would like that you could help... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; help me please! 103/5000 I forgot my parental control code of my xbox 360, I would like that you could help me to solve it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by GLAUCO2328, Apr 22, 2019.

1. GLAUCO2328
    GLAUCO2328 Guest

103/5000 I forgot my parental control code of my xbox 360, I would like that you could help...

help me please!

103/5000

I forgot my parental control code of my xbox 360, I would like that you could help me to solve it

:)

GLAUCO2328, Apr 22, 2019
  2. XBF Steven R Win User

103/5000 I forgot my parental control code of my xbox 360, I would like that you could help me to solve it

Hey there
    GLAUCO2328

Thanks for reaching out to our community for support on the passcode problem that's persistently perplexing you. I can understand how this could be kind of frustrating.

Generally the previously posted troubleshooting steps and links would be the best route to go when it comes to performing the process of resetting the code, but if you are running into difficulty, I would totally contact
    customer support
    to see if an agent can help you out with this directly.

When you get a chance, get in touch with them and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  3. M3tal Daz3 Win User

103/5000 I forgot my parental control code of my xbox 360, I would like that you could help me to solve it

If you have forgotten your pass code for your Xbox 360, you can reset it by answering the pass code question you created when you set up parental controls.

If you don’t remember your pass code question or don’t know the pass code for your Xbox 360, you can reset the pass code online. Here’s how.

Note You must meet the following criteria to be able to reset your pass code online:

• Your Microsoft account must be an adult account.
    • The console must be registered in your name.
    1. Sign in to your Microsoft account at
      Devices
    2. Locate your registered Xbox 360 console.
    3. Select More actions, select Reset passcode, and then follow the instructions to reset your pass code.
  4. DrifterX22 Win User

How to reset the pass code for parental controls on Xbox 360

If you have forgotten your pass code for your Xbox 360, you can reset it by answering the pass code question you created when you set up parental controls.

If you don’t remember your pass code question or don’t know the pass code for your Xbox 360, you can reset the pass code online. Here’s how.

Note You must meet the following criteria to be able to reset your pass code online:

• Your Microsoft account must be an adult account.
    • The console must be registered in your name.
    1. Sign in to your Microsoft account at
      Devices
    2. Locate your registered Xbox 360 console.
    3. Select More actions, select Reset passcode, and then follow the instructions to reset your pass code.

Related Issues
    Parental safeguards for Xbox Live and your Xbox 360 console

Xbox 360 online safety and privacy settings

Register your Xbox product
  5. GLAUCO2328 Win User

Hello M3tal Daz3 I have already done everything you told me but he says: try again later, we can not get the access code restored at this moment, try again later.
  6. Hutnterhacko10 Win User

How to reset family timer if you forgot password

Thema:

1. 103/5000 I forgot my parental control code of my xbox 360, I would like that you could help... - Similar Threads - 103 5000 forgot

2. Error code 103 on Xbox one

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 103 on Xbox one: I am getting a 103 error code on Roblox Brookhaven on Xbox one s I can play it just fine on my phone on the same account 224fd06a-95a4-47f3-a020-d7de7fe5ed9f
  3. Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103.: Why can I not join Rainbow Friends on Roblox on my XBOX One? I keep getting error code 103. 63b39f52-2827-4346-92bc-01cb7ee16b43
  4. How to make eroor 103 on roblox stop[xbox seris x]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to make eroor 103 on roblox stop[xbox seris x]: Games that I try to join start saying error 103 as a error message game such brookhaven, and ERLC 33d06eb9-ce0b-41e8-81d6-bebe4b47a922
  5. I’ve been trying to play Roblox for that past few days, but the games says error code 103,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve been trying to play Roblox for that past few days, but the games says error code 103,...: I’ve tried everything I possibly can, all YouTube tutorials don’t even work, I own an Xbox x. feee005d-fabd-475d-9973-d37d78fea744
  6. Code 103 Roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code 103 Roblox: Hello,I have a huge problem with Roblox I have 2 acc there I cane play realistic war and on the orther nothing my adult settings are fixed my router too the childrensafty is fixed and still don’t...
  7. error code 103 roblox.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 103 roblox.: How do I fix the 103 error code in roblox the game says eligible for all ages i’m on xbox series x and i really want to play this game it’s called rainbow friends and i’m not sure how to fix the...
  8. I have a xbox one S and roblox games brings up a error code 103

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a xbox one S and roblox games brings up a error code 103: ErrorCode 103 for roblox games It says unable to join the experience 344bc6e5-f51c-4ac9-8d3b-96f95bcb545b
  9. Error 103 on roblox

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error 103 on roblox: I am very confuse about a situation that is happening with me, on roblox, there are a few games that i cant join on my xbox, it´s not a problrm with any permitions or age because i have already...
  10. AREOLITE 103 THROTTLE HELP!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    AREOLITE 103 THROTTLE HELP!: I have an areolite 103 that my hotas or xbox controller can't control the throttle on! I was told to set my Throttle to Throttle 1 but have no idea how to do that! Can anyone walk me through how...