1000 apex point from xbox (not received yet)

Discus and support 1000 apex point from xbox (not received yet) in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; hello, last month i have buyed a 3 month xbox live with 1000 apex point in gift. in the description of the purchase, it written that i will receive the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by IssamMaz, May 14, 2019.

1. IssamMaz
    IssamMaz Guest

hello, last month i have buyed a 3 month xbox live with 1000 apex point in gift. in the description of the purchase, it written that i will receive the 1000 apex point before the 31 april and am still waiting for it. i always check my messaging of xbox and
    my mail and theres no code for the 1000 apex point.

is it normal or a bug ?

i will appreciate to buy the pass of apex legend before it end.

:)

IssamMaz, May 14, 2019
  2. Smwutches Win User

Actually the terms of that offer stated the code would be received on or by June 30, 2019.

Promotional discounts not available in Quebec or Russia. Limit: 1 offer per account. $1 introductory offer not valid for existing subscribers. After first month, Xbox Live Gold subscription continues to be charged at
    the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM PDT through 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex
    Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Center on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019.
  3. Alucario Ultra Win User

It´s not a bug. You should get a message with your code at 6/30/2019.
  4. GS17259 Win User

I got it in my junk folder. Hopefully you didnt empty. If you have your transaction history or receipt you might be able to get a replacement.
  5. PeterFedick Win User

3 month subscription with 1000 apex coins

I bought this offer on April 12 and have not received the 1000 Apex coins yet.
  6. zzIRISMAXIMUSzz Win User

Promoção Apex / Xbox Live gold[Apex Promotion / Xbox Live gold]

You will receive the 1000 apex coins by 6/30/2019
Thema:

1. 1000 apex point from xbox (not received yet) - Similar Threads - 1000 apex point

2. 1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May: Hi, so I've already been looking for support on this problem for some time, and I was ultimately referred to here. Back in May, I saw a banner on my Xbox's home page promoting 1000 Apex Coins for...
  3. Promoção Live Gold Apex 1000 moedas (Live Gold Apex 1000 Coins Promotion)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoção Live Gold Apex 1000 moedas (Live Gold Apex 1000 Coins Promotion): Comprei Live Gold no mês de Abril, onde teve a promoção de 1000 moedas Apex Legends, que até agora não recebi maiores informações de como resgatar. Translation: I bought Live Gold in April,...
  4. I have not received my 1000 apex coins yet!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have not received my 1000 apex coins yet!: On April 14, I bought the 3-month xbox live gold offer for 9.99 Euro. This offer should include 1000 apex coins. These should be handed out as an xbox live message by June 30th. Now we have the...
  5. Have yet to recieve my 1000 apex legends code from 50% off 3 month gold + free 1000 apex...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have yet to recieve my 1000 apex legends code from 50% off 3 month gold + free 1000 apex...: Back in April, there was a promotional offer to new members as well as already subscribed members. The new members promotion was $1 for 1 month gold + 1000 apex legends coins code and 50% off 3...
  6. 3 month subscription with 1000 apex coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 month subscription with 1000 apex coins: I purchased 3 months of gold xbox live in order to get the 1000 apex coins at 50% off. Its 2 days passed the date i would receive them and have yet to get them. Thanks in advance....
  7. Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo: Hey folks, Support asked me to post here. During the period of 11th of April - 12th of May 2019 Xbox ran a promotion where you could get 1 month of Xbox Live AND 1000 Apex coins for $1. My dad...
  8. Looking for further clarification on a dashboard offer for 1000 free Apex coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Looking for further clarification on a dashboard offer for 1000 free Apex coins: In early April, there was an offer on my dashboard to extend my existing Xbox Live Gold membership by 3 months and get it for 50% off plus 1000 Apex coins. The details say that they have until...
  9. Comprei xbox live gold 3 meses e nao ganhei as 1000 moedas no apex [Translation - I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei xbox live gold 3 meses e nao ganhei as 1000 moedas no apex [Translation - I bought...: Comprei xbox live gold 3 meses e nao ganhei as 1000 moedas no apex E queria saber como eu ganho, tem que resgatar algum codigo? voces me envia? [Translation - I bought Xbox Live Gold 3 months...
  10. Apex Code 1000 Münzen [Translate] Apex Code 1000 coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Apex Code 1000 Münzen [Translate] Apex Code 1000 coins: Guten Tag, Ich habe gestern Abend einen Code für 1000 Apex Münzen (für die Xbox One) auf der Homepage eingeben. Bisher habe ich nichts erhalten. Was kann ich tun?? [Translate by Mod] Good day...