1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May

Discus and support 1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi, so I've already been looking for support on this problem for some time, and I was ultimately referred to here. Back in May, I saw a banner on my... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by sonicstormer, Aug 30, 2019.

1. sonicstormer
    sonicstormer Guest

Hi, so I've already been looking for support on this problem for some time, and I was ultimately referred to here. Back in May, I saw a banner on my Xbox's home page promoting 1000 Apex Coins for the game Apex Legends if you purchased an additional month
    of Xbox Gold for $1. I selected the banner, was sent to a page with the details of the promotion and presented with two options. "Extend now" and "Terms and Conditions". I selected "Extend Now", followed the purchase screen to the end, and waited to get a
    message from Xbox Live with my code. When one did not appear, I reached out to Microsoft support and was instructed to wait until June 30th. Regrettably, June 30th is beyond the range of the promotion itself. After June 30th came and went, I reached out to
    Microsoft support again. They told me to go to EA support, since it was their game after all. Fair enough. It took some doing, but I finally got someone from EA on the phone who informed me that because Microsoft was running this promotion, and the coins were
    to be delivered via message in Xbox Live itself, that this was their turf. So finally, tonight I got someone from Microsoft to look into the matter, and they informed me that somehow or another I had purchased 3 months of Gold, and because of that I was ineligible
    for this promotion.

So now here I am, well past the date of the promotion, having spent money I wouldn't normally have spent, only to not get what I wanted in the first place, and being in that position entirely because Microsoft support told me explicitly to wait instead of
    correcting the actual problem.

I spent my money, I just want my friggin' coins. I don't see the complication or the constant redirecting.

:)

sonicstormer, Aug 30, 2019
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Hi Sonic,

Thanks for replying. This promotion is long over. The codes were sent out by message center on the Xbox console. no later than June 30, 2019. At that time people had 2 weeks to make a claim if they didn't get the coins. Also, if you had a subscription going
    and purchased the gold you do not qualify for the coins. As this is over and there is nothing we can do I will be locking this thread.

As you posted you were extending your subscription, this made you not able to receive the promotion. As the promotion was for new customers only. introductory offer not valid for existing subscribers

Thanks,

Brad
  3. sonicstormer Win User

Could you perhaps be a little more specific? "Support" sent me here because they claimed they couldn't do anything either.
  4. darkist1 Win User

Hi Sonicstormer,

Sorry you've had to go through this experience,

Apparently there was a disclaimer at the bottom somewhere.

1 Month Gold for £1: Promotional discounts not available in Quebec or Russia. Limit: 1 offer per account. £1 introductory offer not valid for existing subscribers. After first month, Xbox Live Gold subscription continues to be charged at the then-current
    regular monthly price (subject to change), unless cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 11/04/2019 9:00 PM PDT to 12/05/2019 11:59 PDT. To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be
    sent to your Xbox Message Centre on your Xbox One console by 30/6/2019.

They should still have sent the coins, but unfortunately the ambassadors are unable to assist with refunds or issuing coins for Apex Legends as that is not without our ability.
  5. sonicstormer Win User

With due respect, that was not what was on the page the banner directed me to. The language was similar, but did not specify that an existing subscription would invalidate the offer. I have that text verbatim, but I hope you'll take my word for it and spare
    me the trouble of manually typing it from a screenshot.

Furthermore, it would bring into question why I was being offered something I could not have in the first place.
  6. XBF Amber M Win User

Hi sonicstormer,

Thanks for the replies. In relation to the promotion for the 1000 Apex coins with the purchase of 1 month of Xbox Live Gold, if you had an existing subscription at the time, as the option to "extend" would indicate, then this would negate your eligibility
    for the promotion.

As our Ambassador, darkist1, has kindly listed the terms of the offer, you'll note that it does stipulate this as one of the terms & conditions
    of the offer:

1 Month Gold for $1: Promotional discounts not available in Quebec or Russia. Limit: 1 offer per account. $1
    introductory offer not valid for existing subscribers. After first month, Xbox Live Gold subscription continues to be charged at the then-current regular monthly price (subject to change), unless
    cancelled. Plus applicable taxes. Bonus Apex Legends coins only available for a limited time from 4/11/2019 9:00 PM PDT through 5/12/2019 11:59 PDT
    To redeem, a digital code for 1000 Apex Legends coins will be sent to your Xbox Message Center on your Xbox One console by 6/30/2019.

Our apologies that this information was not provided to you by phone support when you called in; however, in this case, if your subscription was active at the time of the promotion, then you would not be eligible for the additional Apex Coins.

I hope that this information helps out a bit more.
Thema:

1. 1000 Apex Coins for 1 Month of Xbox Live Promotion from April-May - Similar Threads - 1000 Apex Coins

2. Promoção Live Gold Apex 1000 moedas (Live Gold Apex 1000 Coins Promotion)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Promoção Live Gold Apex 1000 moedas (Live Gold Apex 1000 Coins Promotion): Comprei Live Gold no mês de Abril, onde teve a promoção de 1000 moedas Apex Legends, que até agora não recebi maiores informações de como resgatar. Translation: I bought Live Gold in April,...
  3. I have not received my 1000 apex coins yet!

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I have not received my 1000 apex coins yet!: On April 14, I bought the 3-month xbox live gold offer for 9.99 Euro. This offer should include 1000 apex coins. These should be handed out as an xbox live message by June 30th. Now we have the...
  4. Have yet to recieve my 1000 apex legends code from 50% off 3 month gold + free 1000 apex...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Have yet to recieve my 1000 apex legends code from 50% off 3 month gold + free 1000 apex...: Back in April, there was a promotional offer to new members as well as already subscribed members. The new members promotion was $1 for 1 month gold + 1000 apex legends coins code and 50% off 3...
  5. 3 month subscription with 1000 apex coins

in XBoX Games and Apps
    3 month subscription with 1000 apex coins: I purchased 3 months of gold xbox live in order to get the 1000 apex coins at 50% off. Its 2 days passed the date i would receive them and have yet to get them. Thanks in advance....
  6. Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Missing 1000 Apex Coins from $1 XBL Gold Promo: Hey folks, Support asked me to post here. During the period of 11th of April - 12th of May 2019 Xbox ran a promotion where you could get 1 month of Xbox Live AND 1000 Apex coins for $1. My dad...
  7. Looking for further clarification on a dashboard offer for 1000 free Apex coins

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Looking for further clarification on a dashboard offer for 1000 free Apex coins: In early April, there was an offer on my dashboard to extend my existing Xbox Live Gold membership by 3 months and get it for 50% off plus 1000 Apex coins. The details say that they have until...
  8. 1000 apex point from xbox (not received yet)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    1000 apex point from xbox (not received yet): hello, last month i have buyed a 3 month xbox live with 1000 apex point in gift. in the description of the purchase, it written that i will receive the 1000 apex point before the 31 april and am...
  9. Comprei xbox live gold 3 meses e nao ganhei as 1000 moedas no apex [Translation - I bought...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Comprei xbox live gold 3 meses e nao ganhei as 1000 moedas no apex [Translation - I bought...: Comprei xbox live gold 3 meses e nao ganhei as 1000 moedas no apex E queria saber como eu ganho, tem que resgatar algum codigo? voces me envia? [Translation - I bought Xbox Live Gold 3 months...
  10. Xbox Live for $1 + Apex 1000 Coin Redemption Question

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Xbox Live for $1 + Apex 1000 Coin Redemption Question: Hello, I've tried to look for an answer but nothing clear cut came up. I purchased the 1 dollar Xbox Live membership in order to receive 1000 APEX coins. I was wondering when the code would be...