10 digit digital game download card?

Discus and support 10 digit digital game download card? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So i bought a digital game download card today from target but it only has a 10 digit code its telling me to input it at some giftcard site and ill get... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by INS4NEcRANK, Nov 18, 2017.

1. INS4NEcRANK
    INS4NEcRANK Guest

So i bought a digital game download card today from target but it only has a 10 digit code its telling me to input it at some giftcard site and ill get code through email but even the giftcard side wont accept code less than 16 digits. Anyone else run into
    this problem?

:)

INS4NEcRANK, Nov 18, 2017
  2. Gringo
    Gringo Guest
    XB1 Full Game Digital Downloads

I agree the digital downloads should be cheaper. It seems as though the opposite is taking place. All of the discounts seem to be on the physical disks. I have wondered if there have been sales problems with physical disks as more of us opt for the convenience of digital downloads. Why not offer discounts on the digital downloads to encourage people to give up on the disks and we can move away from disks completely? If it was $10-$15 cheaper for the downloads no one would care if you could resell the disk or not?

Gringo, Nov 18, 2017
  3. Jamie D
    Jamie D Guest
    Can you install Xbox one games via disk but then use a digital code to avoid huge downloads?

As above really. Just wondering if I purchased a disk based version of a game to install to the Xbox one, would it then be as 'simple' as redeeming a code for a digital version? Thus removing the need for the actual downloading of said digital copies? Basically I will have a day one fifa edition (download). I can also upgrade to next gen for £10. So what I was thinking was install the disk based version, and then trade it in. Or will I have to download near on 50 gig.

I really want to go digital, without actually going digital 10 digit digital game download card? :D

Thanks in advance

Jamie D, Nov 18, 2017
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

Return to Target and get support there.

CrazY1985, Nov 18, 2017
  5. can you tell me the website I need to know because I have the same problems but they don't email me so can you tell me the website to see if it's different.

FoxyIsRedbull2x, Nov 2, 2018
  6. CrazY1985 Win User

Return to Target and get support there.
  7. FoxyIsRedbull2x Win User

can you tell me the website I need to know because I have the same problems but they don't email me so can you tell me the website to see if it's different.
  8. Titaniumroost3r Win User

Day one digital bonuses.

I got a code inside the game for the digital extras for Ryse and Deadrising 3. But I'm curious as to where I get the $10 digital gift card code for pre ordering these games. Has anyone got these yet?
  9. kingvas78 Win User

Plant Vs Zombies or Tomb Raider

Digital download X1: $39.99

-

Digital download X Box 360: $29.99

-

Just curious, why the $10 difference???
  10. T0X1C V3N0M Win User

I was really excited about the "Family Sharing". Thanks to the whiners i'm sad now.

What they should do is if you buy digitally, which they are trying to push, you are allowed to share those digitally downloaded games with your 10 friends.
Thema:

1. 10 digit digital game download card? - Similar Threads - digit digital game

2. I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games...: I have the new Xbox X and it works fine with the Xbox X/S game discs and the digital games I download work fine. Is there a reason why it won't read the older Xbox One games I have? Some are brand...
  3. Add game to Xbox digital store

in XBoX on Windows
    Add game to Xbox digital store: Could y’all add the old Lord of the Rings games like: lord of the rings conquest Lord of the rings third age Lord of the rings return of the king/two towers/fellowship for the ring These games...
  4. hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...

in XBoX on Consoles
    hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14...: hello. I recently disputed a request for a digital game purchase that was made less than 14 days ago (14 days is the deadline for digital game purchases). I emailed Microsoft/Xbox to repeal their...
  5. Is there a way to transfer two of my digital games from one account to my other Xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there a way to transfer two of my digital games from one account to my other Xbox account?: So I used to have another Xbox account that is under my father’s email address and I purchased two digital games on there. I am wondering if there is any way for me to transfer the games from that...
  6. Did they every set up digital selling your games like Phil said?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Did they every set up digital selling your games like Phil said?: AT this point our library isn't going to mean much going forward would love a way to sell off my games. He said it at on of the old E3 I think. 6445dbf6-2211-4ec7-8585-32e8edf2ebc1
  7. is it possible to get games that i have cd's for just the digital version as the cds are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    is it possible to get games that i have cd's for just the digital version as the cds are...: when i try downloading the games it just stops midway and says installation stopped now i dont know if this is a problem with the cd or with the disk drive (xbox one)...
  8. digital game refund

in XBoX on Windows
    digital game refund: I requested a digital game refund which was accepted, its been more than two weeks and i'm still waiting for the refund. aacb9b69-a4d2-47e1-b262-48279c3cdf28
  9. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  10. Is it possible to add the digital game to my account.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to add the digital game to my account.: I have a Skylanders Trap Team disk and it doesn’t work anymore, I tried to fixing it and buying it on the Microsoft store on the Xbox but it’s unavailable. Is it possible to add the digital game...