10 + days and counting

Discus and support 10 + days and counting in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 8+ days and counting since my games stopped working Error 0x803F8001, still not been fixed. is this the level of support we can expect from... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ParEnvelope9583, Jul 12, 2017.

  1. 10 + days and counting


    8+ days and counting since my games stopped working Error 0x803F8001, still not been fixed.

    is this the level of support we can expect from Microsoft or will it get worse when you lay off those 3000 workers.

    Please provide the service we contracted you for when we downloaded your games.

    I am yet to see a response to all the complaints on this forum from anyone in Microsoft.

    Not good customer service guys!!!!

    :)
     
    ParEnvelope9583, Jul 12, 2017
    #1
  2. EolHaloWars
    EolHaloWars Guest
    Halo Wars Definitive Edition Code?

    same here 10 days and counting...
     
    EolHaloWars, Jul 12, 2017
    #2
  3. Zero Divided
    Zero Divided Guest
    22 days

    22 days, 10 hours and 56 minutes.... but who's counting...
     
    Zero Divided, Jul 12, 2017
    #3
  4. DominumStige
    DominumStige Guest

    10 + days and counting

    Hi ParEnvelope9583! Generally, this error code appears when the game was purchased and downloaded by another family member, but that person is not signed in to the console, or the console is not connected correctly to Xbox Live;

    Read this: Error 0x803F8001 occurs when you launch an Xbox One game

    Alternatively the possible solutions are:

    1) Clearing the console cache;

    2) Uninstalling and reinstalling the game;

    3) Check available game updates;

    4) Check the console system update.
     
    DominumStige, Jul 12, 2017
    #4
  5. DominumStige Win User

    10 + days and counting

    Hi ParEnvelope9583! Generally, this error code appears when the game was purchased and downloaded by another family member, but that person is not signed in to the console, or the console is not connected correctly to Xbox Live;

    Read this: http://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/errors/error-code-0x803F8001

    Alternatively the possible solutions are:

    1) Clearing the console cache;

    2) Uninstalling and reinstalling the game;

    3) Check available game updates;

    4) Check the console system update.
  6. EolHaloWars Win User

    Halo Wars Definitive Edition Code?

    same here 10 days and counting...
  7. jordanhere2 Win User

    Previously working Xbox game pass for PC game boots to the Microsoft store instead of loading?

    10 days and counting with no luck so far
  8. OnlyThanatos Win User

    Never got the CODE for FREE Just Cause 2 when i bought Just Cause 3 XBOX ONE

    Ok just a question... it can take 10 straight or 10 laboral Days? To count it right.
  9. Zero Divided Win User

    22 days

    22 days, 10 hours and 56 minutes.... but who's counting...
Thema:

10 + days and counting

Loading...
  1. 10 + days and counting - Similar Threads - days counting

  2. No update in 4 days. Xbox Devs on holiday?

    in XboX Insiders
    No update in 4 days. Xbox Devs on holiday?: By now we normally get 2 xbox updates. Are the xbox devs on holiday? submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  3. Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update

    in XboX Insiders
    Day One achievement, don't talk to support, achievement bug (urgent)badge case update: Don't talk to support! After speaking with them, they promised to resynchronize my account to try and resolve the badge issue, but to make matters worse, they blocked my achievement. It was...
  4. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  5. There is a major bug with Day 1 badge

    in XboX Insiders
    There is a major bug with Day 1 badge: I am an Xbox Insider in the Beta Ring. I redeemed my physical 2013 Xbox One Day One Edition console code 13 years ago on this exact Gamertag. However, my profile is experiencing a known...
  6. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  7. Xbox rewards play ultimate game isn't working for several days

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards play ultimate game isn't working for several days: I've noticed that the daily rewards for playing an ultimate pass game or a game installed isn't working for about 2/3 days now. So far I've tried rebooting and checked for updates but nothing...
  8. I lost my 77 weekly streak because it didnt count my days to log in, what can i do?

    in XBoX on Windows
    I lost my 77 weekly streak because it didnt count my days to log in, what can i do?: I was starting the app on wednesday, thursday, friday and monday and the count was still on 2/3 b2c08d18-8940-48f1-bf68-320845ad63c4
  9. Dungeon Defenders 2 Microsoft Certification Day 12 and counting

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Dungeon Defenders 2 Microsoft Certification Day 12 and counting: How much longer is the Microsoft Certification for Dungeon Defenders 2 going to take? The update for all systems was October 24th, 12 days ago. Why is Playstation and Steam exponentially faster?...
  10. My count is banned one Day but I have an excellent reputation

    in XBoX on Consoles
    My count is banned one Day but I have an excellent reputation: Hello I have a request to send you. I contact the support to know why count is suspended one Day and I cant make a request to enforcement. I am an old customers to xbox live, I buy a lot of...