$1 Xbox Live Ultimate Pass Registered, after that xbox one s Console shows some error...

Discus and support $1 Xbox Live Ultimate Pass Registered, after that xbox one s Console shows some error... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; $1 deal put me in trouble.. On April 20, purchased the online deal Xbox Live Ultimate Pass on my Xbox one s console it stopped working since the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VipinTheChamp, Apr 30, 2020.

1. $1 Xbox Live Ultimate Pass Registered, after that xbox one s Console shows some error...

$1 deal put me in trouble..

On April 20, purchased the online deal Xbox Live Ultimate Pass on my Xbox one s console it stopped working since the update ran...

I tried all options in the support page, it is not going anywhere from the some error message when try all troubleshooting options there, includng offline update...

The second beep is not coming at all when you do a reset step pressing bind and eject.

The microsoft stores are closed and lost all the fun for my child during this lock down period.

The console bought in 2018 and out of warranty and now I need to pay for repair if i take to a repair...

This is a cheating.... $1 deal put customers in real trouble and push for spending on repair or replacement.

Anyone similar experience or knows solution, please reply. I am not an expert.

:)

VipinTheChamp, Apr 30, 2020
  2. WE3SN4W Win User

$1 Xbox Live Ultimate Pass Registered, after that xbox one s Console shows some error occurred screen

Hello there. As of 4/29/2020 the Live status shows that Social/Gaming & Purchase/Content Usage are currently down. This can affect parties, in-game chat, friends lists, game pass, & the
    Microsoft store. Xbox Support is currently investigating these issues which will be resolved soon. I hope this helped & thank you for your patience today.
  3. VipinTheChamp Win User

$1 Xbox Live Ultimate Pass Registered, after that xbox one s Console shows some error occurred screen

Unfortunately this not helps solve the problem.

Soon means how long Microsoft expects people to keep shut up? Any official ETA to solve this issue?
  4. BubbaTownzen Win User

About Starfield one of tings in buying it is about two options for Game Pass do you have to pay that if you already have a Game Pass account.

Keep in mind if you have a console or.xbox one you need gamepass ultimate or.core to play online

Xbox one can only use gamepass ultimate to play on cloud
    I do have a console Xbox 1 S and I do have Game Pass Ultimate have had it as long as the 1 S.
  5. Lexrax_TBD Win User

Game pass ultimate subscription through code

Hi
    SherifXBOX1S

Since you already have a 12 month subscription of Xbox Live Gold , when you add your FREE 1 month of Xbox Game Pass Ultimate that came with your new Xbox One S console to your account it will convert it to Game Pass Ultimate. So you would get 12 months of
    Game Pass Ultimate (previously Live Gold) + 1 Free Month = 13 months in total of Game Pass Ultimate, if my understanding of it is correct.

Hope this helps.
  6. Ben4724 Win User

Why can't I play games online? Even though I have ultimate game pass which includes Xbox live?

For the Xbox Game Pass just to clarify, is it showing as active and does it show on your end if it is the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, or is it a different one?

The one that has Xbox live should be the Xbox Game Pass Ultimate just in case a different subscription is showing.
Thema:

$1 Xbox Live Ultimate Pass Registered, after that xbox one s Console shows some error...

1. $1 Xbox Live Ultimate Pass Registered, after that xbox one s Console shows some error... - Similar Threads - Live Ultimate Pass

2. I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have xbox game pass ultimate and when I load up rust it say couldn't connect to xbox live...: I have no idea what to do it's not working I need some help please 1d949dcd-3a25-4da5-a379-e08a7617099c
  3. With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?

in XboX Insiders
    With Xbox game pass ultimate, Can I still redeem a game pass live gold?: Yes! You can and you can refer to this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help/subscriptions-billing/manage-subscriptions/xbox-game-pass-ultimate-faq Dro down the "With Xbox game pass ultimate,...
  4. I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can not sign into Remant 2 , it says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass: I can not play Remnant 2 , it won't let me login . Says I need xbox live gold. But I have ultimate game pass c0926a84-7c92-4e5b-81ac-675b788f4aba
  5. I have an active game pass ultimate account but my game is saying I don’t have Xbox live...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an active game pass ultimate account but my game is saying I don’t have Xbox live...: What’s up with my system don’t know if destiny is just **** now or what but I have an active Xbox live account through gamepass ultimate but I can’t play destiny because it says I don’t have an...
  6. Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Live Gold Games not working with Ultimate Game Pass subscription: So, every time I download and launch an Xbox Gold game, it says I need to renew Gold or Game Pass Ultimate.. even though I renewed it. submitted by /u/theboost182 [link] [comments]
  7. Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc

in XboX Insiders
    Does anyone here know how to get free game pass ultimate/live gold etc: I really need ultimate but I can't afford it. Can someone help? submitted by /u/Fellatoast [link] [comments]
  8. Why isn't my xbox live ultimate game pass registering on my account?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why isn't my xbox live ultimate game pass registering on my account?: I upgraded to xbox live ultimate and the money was deducted from my account, but I don't see that the game pass has activated on my account. What do I do? 8fc0fbcf-bfee-4023-9454-3409b8900ecc
  9. Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer without Xbox live gold or Game pass Ultimate even...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't let me play multiplayer without Xbox live gold or Game pass Ultimate even...: About more than a week ago I was playing Minecraft multiplayer then after the latest update it said "You cannot play online multiplayer because of how your Microsoft account is set up." Then when...
  10. How do.I get permission in my profile to play GTA live? I have a xbox pass Ultimate....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do.I get permission in my profile to play GTA live? I have a xbox pass Ultimate....: I cant access GTA Online because my permission. Isnt available. And i have a subscription to Game Pass Ultimate,please get in touch with me at ASAP. 95fdd5e3-be9d-4a1a-b453-eb1396bf965c