1 Week enforcement ban

Discus and support 1 Week enforcement ban in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i reported a guy cause he tryed to report me for false hacking and ddos me i do it and next day im given a week ban for nothing when i was in the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ISO SPIDERMAN, Oct 15, 2017.

1. 1 Week enforcement ban

So i reported a guy cause he tryed to report me for false hacking and ddos me i do it and next day im given a week ban for nothing when i was in the right

:)

ISO SPIDERMAN, Oct 15, 2017
  2. uglyduck
    uglyduck Guest
    XBox Live Suspension

Since when does xbox give indefinite bans? No 3,5,7 or 3 week ban? Just we are banning you until further notice? Meanwhile the poster continues to pay for the service? Something doesnt seem right or we arent getting the full story.

Cant you view the amount of complaints on your account on the enforcement website?

uglyduck, Oct 15, 2017
  3. Wrong ban

Hi, how can i remove my wrong ban? Because i can t use chat for 1 week. I heard that i have to go in enforcement. Thanks

xX I DeS7r0Y Xx, Oct 15, 2017
  4. 1 Week enforcement ban

And no i never insulted him all i wanted to do is talk to him in a party to explain to him i dont hack and all he said is Nah trying to ddos and blocked me and reporte dme i guess

ISO SPIDERMAN, Oct 15, 2017
  5. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com

Smwutches, Oct 15, 2017
  6. Alright ill see where that gets me

ISO SPIDERMAN, Nov 1, 2018
  7. ISO SPIDERMAN Win User

1 Week enforcement ban

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com
    Alright ill see where that gets me
  8. Smwutches Win User

1 Week enforcement ban

For information about your suspension and to see about submitting a case review, you would need to go to http://enforcement.xbox.com
  9. ISO SPIDERMAN Win User

1 Week enforcement ban

And no i never insulted him all i wanted to do is talk to him in a party to explain to him i dont hack and all he said is Nah trying to ddos and blocked me and reporte dme i guess
  10. #FreeChealsea4Eva Win User

My ban

Bro call xbox. I just did and the operator webt on my account and found out i was only banned for 1 week and that the enforcement team were handing out false bans by accident
  11. ViViDLG Win User

Permanently Suspended for no Reason

I’m having the same exact problem right now I got communication banned and on Enforcement it says 1 Week Communication and on Xbox it says Permanently Suspended.
Thema:

1 Week enforcement ban

1. 1 Week enforcement ban - Similar Threads - Week enforcement ban

2. Xbox Requests: Week of February 3rd, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of February 3rd, 2023: Xbox Requests: capturing all your ideas across Xbox, including PC, console, Xbox Live, and more every week! Give us your thoughts, post your ideas, and share your voice! If you have an idea or...
  3. New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of January 30th, 2023

in XboX Insiders
    New Xbox Home Experience Support & Discussion: Week of January 30th, 2023: Discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on Xbox consoles here all week long! This thread is open all week long to discuss your experiences with the New Xbox Home Experience on...
  4. Xbox enforcement LFG ban. 2 weeks

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox enforcement LFG ban. 2 weeks: Hello, i had just been given a two week ban over a "cheating" LFG post. Now before i get into everything i just want to say that there are several games that allow you to use downloadable mods and...
  5. Issued 2-week suspension by enforcement team for "inappropriate profile content" with ZERO...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Issued 2-week suspension by enforcement team for "inappropriate profile content" with ZERO...: This morning, 3/11/19 I received an email from the Xbox enforcement team stating I have received an account suspension from 3/11/19 to 3/25/19. The report states as follows: This account's...
  6. lift my enforcement suspension i served my 2 weeks time was changed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    lift my enforcement suspension i served my 2 weeks time was changed: suspension on my account was changed from 10.19 26s seconds to 14.19.26s my too 2 weeks have been served you can not add an extra 4 hours I am fair players can go back on online please the time...
  7. i got a ban right now for 2 weeks i want the enforcement team to respond to this and stop ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i got a ban right now for 2 weeks i want the enforcement team to respond to this and stop ...: i got this ban for 2 weeks because I supposively used profane language and sexual content. I called Microsoft and they said that they have no proof to my suspension, an the enforcement team...
  8. Xbox Enforcement, banned for a week?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Enforcement, banned for a week?: Hello, I just received a notification this morning that my xbox live account will be suspended for a week. I've been a paying member for over 3 years and I can't recall any event that would have...
  9. 2 Week enforcement Ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    2 Week enforcement Ban: My son has received an enforcement ban and we would like to know what he has been accused of saying or doing. He had a 24 hour one a while ago and at the time said he understood why as he had got...
  10. Enforcement team xbox party chat and game chat needs to be fixed after 1 week ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    Enforcement team xbox party chat and game chat needs to be fixed after 1 week ban: I was banned from all forms off communication on xbox live and wasnt provided with information why to "protect the complainers identity". I shouldnt have to talk to someone who reported me i would...