1 week communication ban for nothing

Discus and support 1 week communication ban for nothing in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Literally not one swear word has been used at any point in any messages I've ever sent! Pay for a service monthly for it to be taken away absolute joke... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by II NoSc0p3z II, Jan 15, 2022.

1. 1 week communication ban for nothing

Literally not one swear word has been used at any point in any messages I've ever sent! Pay for a service monthly for it to be taken away absolute joke of a system just band people for nothing also terrible service while frustrated by being banned!! Can't even see why or use there case review to get some kind of explanation or help!?! Can't use party or messages or even in game chat to coordinate with my team because some [Mod Removed] had reported a message they don't even care about just to get me banned Lol Can't even emote to say thanks in game for revives etc which is quite literally ridiculous by anyone's standards as there set words only your team can't see! Again a service I pay for monthly I can't use can't call them or message them because they hide behind automated systems after banning people for nothing absolute jokers! What on earth are you meant to do when coms banned?!? 2022 btw!!!

:)

II NoSc0p3z II, Jan 15, 2022
  2. Nursemorph Win User

WHat the IA has failed to mention is that the Enforcement website and system is having issues for the last few days which is likely why you can't see the suspension listed on the website...unfortunately, until that system is fixed, you can't appeal it.
  3. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I'm sorry about that. Everything about bans can be found here enforcement.xbox.com

That's where you'll see the type of ban, the duration and if you can appeal it. Support cannot assist with issues of bans or suspension.
  4. Ascentix Win User

Party chat not working after 24hr communication suspension

Going on a month with no communications after my 1 week ban was "lifted"
  5. Mike_FMPM Win User

Communication ban for nothing

I did submit a case review but how it is possible that I could be banned just for that message (it was that message that got reported) it said so on the enforcement page. The message I sent literally red... Yeah I am mate and no worries.... If u use twitch, drop us a follow @.....
  6. Smwutches Win User

Communication ban for nothing

Thema:

1. 1 week communication ban for nothing - Similar Threads - week communication ban

2. Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one series 2 elite controller stick drift after 3 weeks.: I purchased an Xbox one elite controller series 2 on March 22nd and it came with stick drift right out the box. The B button didn’t work either. I brought it back and they gave me a new one. Still...
  3. Xbox Requests: Week of April 12th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 12th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  4. Xbox Requests: Week of April 5th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of April 5th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  5. Xbox Requests: Week of March 29th, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 29th, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  6. Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?

in XboX Insiders
    Have they just given up on asking for our feedback via the Weekly Pulse?: Swear this is the 3rd pizza-related question in a row now. submitted by /u/Rookie385 [link] [comments]
  7. Rewards weekly set streaks on console app

in XboX Insiders
    Rewards weekly set streaks on console app: Is there a way to save the streaks we currently are on through the rewards app on the console? I really enjoy this feature and would hate to see it go. I think it's a great way to engage and get...
  8. Xbox Requests: Week of March 22nd, 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Requests: Week of March 22nd, 2024: Xbox Requests: Capturing all your ideas, across all of Xbox, every week! From PC gaming to Xbox consoles, and everything in between, if you have an idea or feature request that you want to share...
  9. Do I have to wait the 2-3 weeks for a repair or can you provide a new Xbox for me sooner?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Do I have to wait the 2-3 weeks for a repair or can you provide a new Xbox for me sooner?: I sent in my Xbox series s for repairs on 2/12/24. I have come to understand that it can take anywhere between 2-3 weeks to receive it afterwards. My issue is that this is entirely too long. The...
  10. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...