1 week ban for saying a single letter

Discus and support 1 week ban for saying a single letter in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, so long story short I was in a game of for honor and I went to go send a team mate my gg's so I type a message saying g and another saying g not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by oksoundslike, Feb 3, 2022.

1. oksoundslike
    oksoundslike Guest

Hi, so long story short I was in a game of for honor and I went to go send a team mate my gg's so I type a message saying g and another saying g not even 10 seconds later I get an e mail and my accounts been banned for 7 days? Is there a way to prevent this I feel like Xbox is going overboard with the enforcement nowadays

:)

oksoundslike, Feb 3, 2022
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

Enforcement actions can be delayed by days or weeks, if it was 10 seconds later, then the chances are 99.9% it wasn’t that message. You can go to enforcement.Xbox.com to see the reasons and if you choose appeal your case.
  3. Vanitas TM Win User

Credit Banned

Depending on the accounts previous ban record depends on how long the next ban is. If I recall correctly, the ban lengths are something like this: 1 Day

2 Days

1 Week

2 Weeks

1 Month It's hard to say really how long your ban will be without having an actual date when you received it. Mostly caused from leaving matches early or poor performance 1-3 kills or "AFK"
  4. decmccafferty Win User

Talk With Someone From the Enforcement Team

xblpet can get bans wrong just look what happen to that youtube person they banned him for life and then about 1 hour letter they let him back on
  5. Shy Guy 1919 Win User

LOCKED: WOW> TOTALLY NOT HAPPY WITH XBOX LIVE. HYPOCRIT????

Good thing the Microsoft team decided to ban you rather than someone in MW2 that goes around resetting everyone to level 1 with -1,000,000 Exp, because I was TOTALLY offended by your bio, and not offended at all by the guy that resets everyone.

Just sayin' :p

(Honestly, though, I see what you're saying, if Microsoft supports the game, and chooses to run it on their platform, you should be able to have it in your bio... I got a 1 day ban once for putting just 3 letters, which stood for something, the first letter
    was a "W" and the second was a "T" and I wouldn't dare tell you what the third letter is because it might hurt someone's feelings in the "M" rated COD game I'm playing.)

But what makes sense isn't always correct, Microsoft will get you with their "Code of Conduct" as you technically agreed to not do it. But, I swear, when you agree to that thing, you sign your soul away. o_O

(btw, don't leave the "Code of Conduct" stuff there, I heard Microsoft bans you for two weeks for copyright infringement or something if you leave it)
  6. IR A M P 4 G Eo Win User

Suspended for 3 weeks for reporting a cheater.

Yea he was in the wrong for saying [Mod removed: Please don't bypass the swear filter], apparently, but a 3 week ban for that is abit exessive for sending 1 lone message and the thing is if he got a 3 week ban just for that 1 message why
    didn't the other guy get banned??? That's what I can't understand, if that's the consequence of 1 complaint filed against him why did the other guy not get banned?????
Thema:

1. 1 week ban for saying a single letter - Similar Threads - week ban saying

2. Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why is my communication ban not lifted a week after it was supposed to end: I got banned on january 9 until the 24 from communication and a week later i still cant start a party or join any along with not being able to add people on certain games and voice chat being...
  3. My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox account was banned within a week of purchasing an Xbox console.: [img] I am a 39-year-old gamer. I bought a new Xbox Series X on December 17, 2023. After getting XSX, I played Call Of Duty Infinite Warfare (Xbox360) and Advanced Warfare (Xbox360) multiplayer...
  4. I had a 3 day ban that has now lasted over 2 weeks for nothing as I only chat in party...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I had a 3 day ban that has now lasted over 2 weeks for nothing as I only chat in party...: I was put on a **** ban over 2 weeks ago for supposedly abusive chat which is ludicrous because I’m always only in party with mates but got this violation which means now I play zombies I can’t...
  5. Random 1 year ban for a gamerpic that was accepted a week ago

in XBoX on Consoles
    Random 1 year ban for a gamerpic that was accepted a week ago: So last night I was in a party, and I get kicked from the party. At first, I thought it was my Internet, and then I log back in. It says that it expired on 10/21/24, but I thought it expired on...
  6. Why am i ban indefenitely since 2 weeks when will i know when ill be deban?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am i ban indefenitely since 2 weeks when will i know when ill be deban?: Why am i ban indefenitely since 2 weeks when will i know when ill be deban? I got rejected for an appeal and i cant contact the enforcement management 80a0581c-e437-4f1a-a55c-3ae1aca53818
  7. Anyone been randomly banned for 2 weeks for no reason?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Anyone been randomly banned for 2 weeks for no reason?: I was just sitting there staring at my Fifa team and got a notification from Xbox saying my account was suspended for 2 weeks. It is not showing any information on what for or any way to contact...
  8. i went from a 1 week ban to a permanent ban and i didnt even do anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    i went from a 1 week ban to a permanent ban and i didnt even do anything: im just posting as a last resort my appeal for my perma ban got denied and im so incredibly pissed since it happened while I WAS A WORK and an account ive had for over 12 years and have spend so...
  9. Account back after a week of just waiting, it’s not a perm ban guys, you just have to wait...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account back after a week of just waiting, it’s not a perm ban guys, you just have to wait...: You just have to wait it out unfortunately, guys who have been waiting longer than 7 days when you got the ban, not sure what’s going on there 540aa26a-3a69-4fb6-9ef3-f9cb3137698c
  10. 1 week communication ban for nothing

in XBoX Accessibility
    1 week communication ban for nothing: Literally not one swear word has been used at any point in any messages I've ever sent! Pay for a service monthly for it to be taken away absolute joke of a system just band people for nothing...