1 question

Discus and support 1 question in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; 1 more question do they use current suspension’s or old or all before they do permanently ban the account ? that’s all I wanted to know... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by ELECTR2c371, Jan 22, 2023.

  1. ELECTR2c371
    ELECTR2c371 Guest

    1 question


    1 more question do they use current suspension’s or old or all before they do permanently ban the account ?

    that’s all I wanted to know

    :)
     
    ELECTR2c371, Jan 22, 2023
    #1
  2. Smwutches Win User

    1 question

    Yes. If you create a new account and follow thw rules, you won't have an enforcement history.

    Please keep all further questions in your original thread and refrain from creating duplicate threads.
  3. ELECTR2c371 Win User

    1 question

    You may not see it on the enforcement site since they've redone the site, but they can still see your full enforcement history.
    Then if that’s the case how do I get this account cleared on its history would I have to make a new account?
  4. Daft Badger Win User

    1 question

    Any enforcement action you receive is on your account history permanently,it doesn't disappear after 6 months.

    Yes,they do look at any enforcement actions you've had in the past when deciding the length of a suspension or whether to issue a permanent ban.The severity of an offense is also a factor.
  5. ELECTR2c371 Win User

    1 question

    Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., I hope to help you today!

    There are multiple enforcement actions

    -Content takedowns
    -Temporary suspensions
    -Permanent ban
    -Xbox device bans
    -game-specific suspensions

    If you’ve received an enforcement action, you can sign in to review your enforcement history with your Microsoft account

    Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
    I mean does Microsoft enforcement look in the past and do they use those suspensions to permanently ban you or do they only use current suspensions? And I think the old suspensions that are 6 months old disappear
  6. Miguel Molina O Win User

    1 question

    Hi, and thanks for reaching out. My name is Miguel O., I hope to help you today!

    There are multiple enforcement actions

    -Content takedowns

    -Temporary suspensions

    -Permanent ban

    -Xbox device bans

    -game-specific suspensions

    If you’ve received an enforcement action, you can sign in to review your enforcement history with your Microsoft account

    Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
Thema:

1 question

Loading...
  1. 1 question - Similar Threads - question

  2. Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Question About Steelseries Artic Nova 7X Voice Issues: Hello, has anyone else with this headset been experiencing any chat/party issues with this headset within the last couple of weeks? Ever since September 12th when I am in a party either a Xbox...
  3. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  4. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  5. Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Question about getting invited to Alpha / Alpha Skip-Ahead: Hey Xbox Insiders! I've been an Xbox Insider for 5 years and 10 months. I'm currently Level 4 with 105 XP, and I have 3 quests and 9 surveys completed. I'm really interested in joining the Alpha...
  6. XBOX Preview Programme Questions

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Preview Programme Questions: Hello all I have joined the XBOX Insider programme I have been through the hub and it says I have joined the preview program, I'm just wondering what the next steps are as there doesn't seem to be...
  7. Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.

    in XboX Insiders
    Physical media question was a nice surprise to see this morning.: “For each of the following features that could be included on a next-generation XBOX console, which of the following statements would you say best describes the feature? ❓Lets you install games...
  8. How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...

    in XboX Insiders
    How is a question about the future of the ad supported cloud gaming option, a feature being...: My previous post voicing an opinion about limiting Xbox cloud gaming hours and asking what the future of the free ad-supported tier could be (a feature that Xbox insiders have been testing) was...
  9. Series S/X disc to digital question

    in XboX Insiders
    Series S/X disc to digital question: Can a Series S/X disc be put into a One to redeem the disc to digital license? submitted by /u/Familiar-Bit-6691 [link] [comments]
  10. Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...

    in XboX Insiders
    Heyy, quick question about updates in the Omega ring. When it says mandatory time, what...: I ask because I haven't received the update for the Disc to Digital feature yet despite being in the Omega program. I looked on a site and it said the mandatory time is 3 PM Pt on September 2....