1 player looking for 5 to raid with. lvl 28 Hunter MAX

Discus and support 1 player looking for 5 to raid with. lvl 28 Hunter MAX in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've completed the raid already but the people i did it with always available. I still need to do it this week. 6f7be41b-3330-446e-8aeb-fd388d49e9fa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tenthbrett, Oct 2, 2014.

  1. tenthbrett
    tenthbrett Guest

    1 player looking for 5 to raid with. lvl 28 Hunter MAX


    I've completed the raid already but the people i did it with always available. I still need to do it this week.

    :)
     
    tenthbrett, Oct 2, 2014
    #1
  2. M00DYSTYLE
    M00DYSTYLE Guest
    Looking for VOG raid

    Lvl 28 hunter looking to raid
     
    M00DYSTYLE, Oct 2, 2014
    #2
  3. Hashtag LAD
    Hashtag LAD Guest
    Vault of glass

    Hi guys

    Looking for people to do the vault of glass raid

    We have;

    Lvl 28 hunter

    lvl 28 Titan

    Lvl 27 Warlock
     
    Hashtag LAD, Oct 2, 2014
    #3
  4. M00DYSTYLE Win User

    Looking for VOG raid

    Lvl 28 hunter looking to raid
  5. M00DYSTYLE Win User

    Looking for raid group

    Lvl 28 hunter looking to raid as well.
  6. AlphaSniper21 Win User

    Vault of glass raid

    still looking for teammates? im lvl 28 hunter sub class maxed
  7. V v Squally v V Win User

    Vault of Glass, XBOX One, need 2 maybe 3 more

    Lvl 28 and lvl 27 lock looking for players for raid add me
  8. V v Squally v V Win User

    Vault of Glass

    Lvl 28 and lvl 27 warlock looking for players for raid add me
Thema:

1 player looking for 5 to raid with. lvl 28 Hunter MAX

Loading...
  1. 1 player looking for 5 to raid with. lvl 28 Hunter MAX - Similar Threads - player looking raid

  2. Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?

    in XboX Insiders
    Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma...
  3. Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features

    in XboX Insiders
    Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  4. Omega Players not receiving any preview

    in XboX Insiders
    Omega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most...
  5. Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...

    in XboX Insiders
    Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...: Im having trouble getting it on another account should I just wait it out? submitted by /u/partyparker121 [link] [comments]
  6. is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?

    in XboX Insiders
    is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if...
  7. XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26

    in XboX Insiders
    XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26: This is the right step towards making Xbox a better platform! There are still some things that could make this better. When an issue gets resolved or addresses a large number of player feedback,...
  8. Introducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback

    in XboX Insiders
    Introducing XBOX Player Voice: A Simpler Way to Share Feedback: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  9. Hi Xbox I’m Jameel Perkins asking can u look into this dvd player work on xbox series s

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hi Xbox I’m Jameel Perkins asking can u look into this dvd player work on xbox series s: [img] Because it can pass that error message that everyone been talking bout https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B071VP89X1/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A2L77EE7U53NWQ&psc=1 please open the link ?...
  10. I'm looking for a single player pc game

    in XBoX on Windows
    I'm looking for a single player pc game: Good morning friends I'm looking for a single player pc game of merchant sea and pirates Which one do you have to offer me? 875c1e8d-78ec-4cbf-a009-81e24489f9e5