1 player for VoG on Xbox One
Discus and support 1 player for VoG on Xbox One in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Need one more person to start the raid GT: writtenNbl00d b5fe72f9-7389-4469-94df-312198072ddb Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MisterPadre, Nov 14, 2014.
Thema:
1 player for VoG on Xbox One
Loading...
-
1 player for VoG on Xbox One - Similar Threads - player VoG
-
Question does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?
in XboX InsidersQuestion does the new Voice/audio capture feature capture the voices of players on PC or PS5?: I play a lot of cross platform games and something really funny happened so I recorded it and I just heard myself….. I was so sad that the other half of the audio was gone. I was play Arma... -
Available for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features
in XboX InsidersAvailable for XBOX Insiders: Mythic Achievements, One of our Most Player-Requested Features: [IMG] submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments] -
Omega Players not receiving any preview
in XboX InsidersOmega Players not receiving any preview: Since no one in the moderation team has made statements about it, I’ll make a post. Me as well as others in the Omega Ring haven’t received any of the previews even ones from September 1st. Most... -
Beginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...
in XboX InsidersBeginning today, XBOX players who sign in on Xbox consoles, the Xbox app, or PC will...: Im having trouble getting it on another account should I just wait it out? submitted by /u/partyparker121 [link] [comments] -
is XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?
in XboX Insidersis XBOX take feedbacks seriously on Player Voice page?: Are the feedbacks on Xbox Player Voice actually being reviewed, taken seriously, and implemented? I shared some feedback there, but the officials there didn't really respond. It would be better if... -
XBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26
in XboX InsidersXBOX Player Voice Feedback - 5/20/26: This is the right step towards making Xbox a better platform! There are still some things that could make this better. When an issue gets resolved or addresses a large number of player feedback,... -
VoG. Need player
in XBoX Games and AppsVoG. Need player: Lv 28 hunger. Wanting to do VoG... Need 5. Msg me if interested c0873630-88ae-4669-a888-be68b596e424 -
Newer player, looking for VoG.
in XBoX Games and AppsNewer player, looking for VoG.: 27 hunter. Never ran VOG before so I understand any hesitation. Would like to join a group for it if able, though. 72cd83fd-fddd-496e-9452-322f006e7212 -
Need one more player for VoG must be lvl 28+ w/ a mic
in XBoX Games and AppsNeed one more player for VoG must be lvl 28+ w/ a mic: In need of one more person with a light level of 28 or more to do the raid from the beginning. Everyone on the team is experienced and knows what to do. MSG me in game...