1 person 2 xboxs 2 homes?

Discus and support 1 person 2 xboxs 2 homes? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; If my stepchild has an Xbox at the other parents home and we purchase an xbox.. will they be able to log into their account and have the ability to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Sowinski, Nov 17, 2022.

1. 1 person 2 xboxs 2 homes?

If my stepchild has an Xbox at the other parents home and we purchase an xbox.. will they be able to log into their account and have the ability to play all their games at both places? And if so is it easy or a long process? Thanks in advance

:)

Michael Sowinski, Nov 17, 2022
  2. Smwutches Win User

Yes they can. It's an easy process although they may have to redownload games which can take some time.
  3. Dsd2k20 Win User

2 XBOXONES AT SAME TIME

Once the first xbox is designated as home and in use by person 1, how does person 2 log in to the second xbox (same household) and use the same xbox live subscription?
  4. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

xbox live gold question

you will need to set your son #2 account as home on son #1 xbox in order for it to work,

so the steps will be,

sign into son #1 console and cancel subscription, add son #2 account onto the same console, sign in onto son #2 account on son #1 console, go to settings, go into personalization and set it as home, sign out of son #2 account and back into son #1 account.

and that should be all
  5. Smwutches Win User

2 XBOXONES AT SAME TIME

Person 2 would need to log into the Home console with their own login information. Since that is the Home console for person 1, they will have access to the gold and should just be able to start a multiplayer game and play. Person 1, would need to sign
    into the non-Home console.
  6. AilersCW Win User

Gamesharing

Ok well i conducted two test

Test 1:lets call the guy i am trying to game share with ‘Person 1’ I took his account off my home xbox and my games were 41, once i added his account as my home xbox it was 41

Test 2: i used another friends ‘ Person 2’ account and logged onto it, (it has 0 switches) immediately when i logged on his account his games were 62

Conclusion: when i log onto ‘person 1’ the games wont show and only show my games ‘person 2’ games show though.
Thema:

1. 1 person 2 xboxs 2 homes? - Similar Threads - person xboxs homes

2. The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    The Xbox part chat only works if its just me and one other person: I have tried everything possible for the network and I believe it may be my console so I'm wondering if there is anything that can be done to help with this issue seeing as it may not be my...
  3. Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Can you recover deleted chats if the other person still has the messages on Xbox?: If me and my friend texted through Xbox and I deleted the chat but they still have it can I recover it? 28272ae1-fd49-4801-98ec-ef0bb6ae4745
  4. How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox: How do I speak to someone in person from Microsoft Xbox 6f231c76-603f-44b0-8e51-97d8cddf8e9f
  5. UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?

in XBoX on Consoles
    UPS didn't deliver my Xbox and I can't get reach a live support person for help?: HI I ordered an xbox in January then UPS wouldn't deliver my xbox to me. I tried calling Customer Support got thru and they said they would escalate and I would I get an email in 2 days its been...
  6. Can hear everyone but one person on Xbox party chat while on pc

in XboX Insiders
    Can hear everyone but one person on Xbox party chat while on pc: Idk if anyone else has had this happen. But I'm using Xbox party chat on pc and can hear my entire party but one person does anyone know a way to fix it submitted by /u/ContentSpeaker1119...
  7. On xbox, why does the profile list a person as being on the Home screen when in fact they...

in XBoX Accessibility
    On xbox, why does the profile list a person as being on the Home screen when in fact they...: During the Diablo 4 early access beta weekend, while the beta is launched and is being played the xbox profile doesn't list as playing the D4 beta and instead lists the profile as located on the...
  8. Blocked person showing up on my add more on home page every time I turn my xbox on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Blocked person showing up on my add more on home page every time I turn my xbox on?: I used 2 play with this person & also had them as a freind on xbox until they become very aggressive & nasty towards me I deleted & blocked them as a result of this now every single time I turn my...
  9. Account got hacked and the person used up all my home Xbox switches

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account got hacked and the person used up all my home Xbox switches: I've reset my password for now, but now I don't have a home Xbox, I went to devices and removed the other home Xbox but now I can't get the home Xbox back again, also I'm not eligible for the...
  10. Deactivating a Random person who made my xbox home

in XBoX on Consoles
    Deactivating a Random person who made my xbox home: I can't activate my xbox as a home because some random person activated it as home and i don't know who so can i some how deacvtivate them thanks a729433b-90ae-4c7f-bac6-f7e3d92d49d7