$1 Per Day Xbox Live Gold Access

Discus and support $1 Per Day Xbox Live Gold Access in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; As working adults, we cannot play Xbox as much as we used to. We still want to play occasionally, including online, but we rarely have the time to do... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Zencali27, Jul 16, 2020.

1. /u/Zencali27
    /u/Zencali27 Guest

As working adults, we cannot play Xbox as much as we used to.

We still want to play occasionally, including online, but we rarely have the time to do so.

We should not have to pay for a full month of Xbox Live Gold in order to experience a random weekend escape into the world of online gaming.

Wouldn’t it be great if we could spend $1 for 24 hours of Xbox Live Gold Access?

I am proposing exactly that. $1 for 1 day of Xbox Live Gold.

At this rate, it would be highly profitable for Microsoft while simultaneously saving someone like myself, and yourself, a lot of money.

Please express your interest if you agree. Let’s make this happen.

submitted by /u/Zencali27
    [link] [comments]

/u/Zencali27, Jul 16, 2020
    1 person likes this.
  2. EG GHOSTLY CM Win User

Confused on Sign In

Hello mwnance,

You have a free 1 month xbox live membership and it is a trial right?

If it is a 1 month trial, then it isn't a Gold membership, and will not give you access to Gold features. It will only grant partial sample access to certain features. That goes for all trial memberships 2 day, 14 day, etc.
  3. Winkeladvokat Win User

Received Halo 5 early, can I play it?

It's not "blocking" per se. The Day 1 Patch just doesn't seem to be recognized as legitimate. Setting your console to offline mode will take care of that. Curiously, my wife didn't get that error message when logging in and starting "Halo" (She's the Xbox
    Live Gold member in our family). But aside from being able to theoretically access certain MP options, she could only use SP mode as well.
  4. HomegrownSilky Win User

I paid for XBOX Live on parent account but my son can't play...

Each account needs it own subscription in order to use Gold features. This will be different on the Xbox One but for now on the 360, it is not per console but rather per account. If you don't want your child to have access to your CC info, then you can
    just buy prepaid Xbox Live Gold Cards from many retailers.
  5. Dondlan Win User

Difference between Game pass and Gold live

Be sure that you redemeed the Gold membership on the right account and that your son is logging in with that account.

Are you sure that you got 1 year long and not 1 month long?

I suggest you to check on your xbox profile through your PC Browser and check your subscription to see when it expires.

Or you can go in System-Settings-Account-Subscriptions on your Xbox Console

That considered, let me explain you the difference between Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold

Xbox Live Gold gives you access to

Games With Gold (live "free games")

Deals With Gold (weekly and special discounts)

Access to online multiplayer

Xbox Game Pass gives you access to a vast library of games (including 1st party studios games on their day 1) that updates every month with tons of value.

Xbox Game Pass Ultimate sums up the Xbox Game Pass and Xbox Live Gold features and, furthermore, it gives you access to the Xbox Game Pass PC game library.
  6. HassanB Win User

purchasing xbox live

Hi,

The option your referring to is the Xbox LIVE Gold Family Pack which is $99.99, this is a full 1 time payment, not monthly.

This gives you the ability to add 4 Xbox LIVE Gold members who will all have a 1 year Xbox LIVE Gold subscription.

A normal 1 year subscription costs $59.99 and that is specifically for 1 account, and it is also paid at one time.

Other subscriptions available are 1 month ($9.99 / month), and 3 months ($24.99 / per every 3 months paid in full).
Thema:

1. $1 Per Day Xbox Live Gold Access - Similar Threads - Per Live Gold

2. è possibile riscattare un codice live gold di 3 mesi per fame pass ultimate [you can...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    è possibile riscattare un codice live gold di 3 mesi per fame pass ultimate [you can...: Ho acquistato un live gold di 3 mesi pagato 15,90 pensando che servisse a rinnovare il game pass ultimate quando ho inserito il codice peró non riuscito a giocare . Volevo sapere se era possibile...
  3. Xbox Live Gold - subscription is active (as per inforamtion in my account) but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold - subscription is active (as per inforamtion in my account) but not...: Hi all, I bought Xbox Live Gold subscription for a year (active till 30Nov2020) and it was working well for two weeks or so. Now my console is no longer recognizing this subscription and...
  4. Codice per abbonamento 3 mesi x box live gold

in XBoX on Consoles
    Codice per abbonamento 3 mesi x box live gold: ho acquistato un codice per abbonamento x box live gold . Ho inserito il codice ma non posso utilizzare il servizio. Il codice però risulta riscattato a9b79131-0721-45d2-9719-2e0397aa6a27
  5. Xbox Live Gold showing as promotion per Xbox Live Rewards but not per Xbox Support

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Live Gold showing as promotion per Xbox Live Rewards but not per Xbox Support: For some reason, you are not responding to my thread. I see you replying to threads that are created long after mine. Please reply to my issue. Thanks. Xbox Live Gold showing as promotion per...
  6. Xbox Live Gold showing as promotion per Xbox Live Rewards but not per Xbox Support

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox Live Gold showing as promotion per Xbox Live Rewards but not per Xbox Support: In Feb when I got my Jan Xbox Live Rewards refund deposit, I noticed that I did not get the 10% for being a Xbox Live Gold member. I also noticed that the Rewards' site is asking me to sign up...
  7. "abbiamo ricevuto in regalo un codice per la xbox gold live, per immetere il codice avete ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "abbiamo ricevuto in regalo un codice per la xbox gold live, per immetere il codice avete ...: "abbiamo ricevuto in regalo un codice per la xbox gold live, per immetere il codice avete chiesto LA CC, ASSURDO, DA UN REGALO E VENUTO FUORI CHE CI AVETE OBBLIGATO A FARE UN ABBONAMENTO...
  8. Xbox Live Gold I bought for a year is charging me per month

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Gold I bought for a year is charging me per month: I just bought Xbox Live Gold for 1 year for £26.50 with the new year sales but it is telling me I subscribed on a monthly basis and that it's going to charge £5.99 next month. I would like to know...
  9. Help me per my xbox live gold.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help me per my xbox live gold.: Good morning, I have an Xbox Live Gold expired now pending (unfortunately, I had no chance to charge my card in the past). I would pay my gold, I charged my credit card for this purpose, just i...
  10. I'm having to pay for 3 Xbox Live Gold per month

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm having to pay for 3 Xbox Live Gold per month: A few days ago, i was reading some papers from the Credit Card i use and i realised i am being charged 3 times for the Live Gold every month! It has been happening for months, and at different...