1 month old xbox series x controller already unusable due to issues.

Discus and support 1 month old xbox series x controller already unusable due to issues. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My brand new xbox series x controller is bugging out, I tried troubleshooting and different batteries and packs but nothing works. This new Xbox series... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kenmon24, May 23, 2023.

1. Kenmon24
    Kenmon24 Guest

My brand new xbox series x controller is bugging out, I tried troubleshooting and different batteries and packs but nothing works. This new Xbox series x controller randomly starts twitching the stick function. I have warranty and need a replacement. Please help me as it’s not registering the serial number of the controller and the website keeps bouncing me back and forth for this reason. It’s been a few hours I’ve been trying to get help and have the last 2 weeks. Please contact me to help @ *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** or 2896884887.,

:)

Kenmon24, May 23, 2023
  2. WattyNuela Win User

Hello Kenmon, I appreciate the details. Don't worry!

May I know if you have another Microsoft account? This is to try adding your controller using the "add device" option in the devices tab and see if you're able to process the request in that way.

If maybe you're not able to do it, I suggest you to reach Microsoft support and ask them to process the replacement for you.

Unfortunately here in the forums we as independent advisors are not allowed to view your account information
  3. WattyNuela Win User

4. Kenmon24 Win User

Hey there thanks so much for helping, so when I click start order on my Xbox series x on the devices site it gives the option of device or accessories… when I click controller it has 2 options for trouble shooting (I’ve done every troubleshoot imaginable), & a 3rd option as a red message saying something like click here for a replacement.. when I click it it says enter the series number and i do but it shows not registered, it then suggests to click can’t find device back on the devices page which isn’t an option anywhere and I’m back to square one. Sorry for that insanely long sentence, trying to be as detailed as possible to get your help. Thankyou infinitely
  5. BlitzGear02 Win User

My Controller is Severely Messing up my PC in every game I play with it.

That’s not a controller issue, the Xbox Wireless Controllers don’t have a reputation for obliterating computers. My controllers, which include the Series X|S version and the Xbox One version, both connect and work fine with it.

(With the exception of the Series X|S controller being almost completely unusable right now for me, due to firmware bugs. But even with those bugs, it didn’t screw up my computer or the game I was playing.)

Maybe the game you’re trying to play doesn’t have gamepad support?
  6. mk kronic Win User

Xbox Series X (Maybe One/One X too) stops recording when controller disconnects

Thank you for the response but my controller is completely up to date. It actually just happened for the first time again with the xbox one x controller I was using. I think it's built in to the xbox series x/one x/one to stop recording if the controller is disconnected which causes this issue and makes the footage unusable. Not sure if you have a fix for that in particular but if not it seems it will continue to be an issue.
Thema:

1. 1 month old xbox series x controller already unusable due to issues. - Similar Threads - month old series

2. My fan on the Xbox x isn't on , barely a month old is this right ??

in XBoX on Consoles
    My fan on the Xbox x isn't on , barely a month old is this right ??: Had the Xbox x barely a month and started getting over heating message . Noticed my fan doesn't come in ??? d91788f5-06a7-42cf-b1e9-3c114a0b3147
  3. Been trying to get my old profile back for months

in XBoX Accessibility
    Been trying to get my old profile back for months: I had been trying to get my old profile back for ages so I went through a long list of things with An agent and was suppose to hear back in 72 hours I have had nothing now soon doing so everytime...
  4. I was wondering why my game would look like this? I have a 3 month old Series X is it my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering why my game would look like this? I have a 3 month old Series X is it my...: I just bought my Series X back in January at the end of the month and within that timeframe I've seen this black/white Distorted Pixels a few times now in a few games but the occurrence has been...
  5. changed Xbox companion app over a month ago, but app still shows old gamertag

in XBoX Accessibility
    changed Xbox companion app over a month ago, but app still shows old gamertag: My Xbox Console Companion app (on pc) shows my old gamertag [img] I clicked the 'change gamertag' link over a month ago. it directed me to social.xbox.com where I changed it (for free). When...
  6. 1 month old Xbox Series X making a lot of noise when game disc inserted?

in XBoX on Consoles
    1 month old Xbox Series X making a lot of noise when game disc inserted?: Hello, I purchased an Xbox Series X on January 4th, loving it so far and the worst issues I've had is a game freezing once on me, so pretty great all around. I am however asking about pretty...
  7. I got comm banned for a 3 month old message because my friend wanted revenge

in XBoX Accessibility
    I got comm banned for a 3 month old message because my friend wanted revenge: Ok so my other friend reported my friend because he got mad and sent profanity to us he got comm banned but he was angry at the ban so he goes and reports a few month old message(I know cause it...
  8. Month old Series X not staying on

in XboX Insiders
    Month old Series X not staying on: Not sure if it’s been posted before but today my series X wasn’t turning on with the controller. So I turned it on through the console & it turned on but then shut off after about two seconds...
  9. I entered 6 month Xbox live code and got two months old ultimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered 6 month Xbox live code and got two months old ultimate: I got two months of xbox ultimate for a 6 month gold code c1780857-e001-4c72-ba11-79c6be60a7c7
  10. 2 month old xb1 digital edition sent me to troubleshoot screen on reboot. Now stuck at 50%...

in XboX Insiders
    2 month old xb1 digital edition sent me to troubleshoot screen on reboot. Now stuck at 50%...: Not sure if this is the right sub for this, if not let me know and I'll move it. I got this xbox a little over 2 months ago. I was playing fh4 and the game froze and closed itself out. I went to...