1 headset 2 xbox

Discus and support 1 headset 2 xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Need to know if you can set up astro a50 to a Xbox 1 and x series at the same time? Or if I need another set?. Not finding answers anywhere else so I'm... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PappaGrumpy, Mar 3, 2023.

  1. PappaGrumpy
    PappaGrumpy Guest

    1 headset 2 xbox


    Need to know if you can set up astro a50 to a Xbox 1 and x series at the same time? Or if I need another set?. Not finding answers anywhere else so I'm here

    :)
     
    PappaGrumpy, Mar 3, 2023
    #1
  2. qudeenz360 Win User

    Using Headphones and USB Microphones.

  3. hazzard4192 Win User

    Xbox One Headset Included

    Turtle beach is will releasing headsets for xbox one. I believe the listed date is 2-1-14... They have to wait for Microsoft to release the headset adapter.
    www.turtlebeach.com/.../xbox-one
  4. AridLizard Win User

    Cant be heard on brand new stealth 600 wireless headset

    there are 2 places to check for the Headset volume settings.

    there is a Chat Mixer which sets up the mix of game and chat volume balance and there are the audio settings.

    do both headsets work on the Xbox that 1 works on?

    if they do, pair the controller from the Xbox they don't work on with the Xbox they do work on and see if both headsets work on that controller.

    if they do try both controllers and headsets on the Xbox they weren't working on.

    if they don't then it should help narrow it down to the Xbox, 1 of the controllers or 1 of the headsets.

    you may have to get a Headset Adapter https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/accessories/stereo-headset-set-up-troubleshoot
    or see if you can get a repair/replacement on the faulty item.
  5. JPMOO2 Win User

    Xbox not connecting wireless headset

    1) yeah it's meant to be like that, the light shows that it is connected to the headset

    2) not too sure but the headset works with my PC so I don't know why it isn't working with my xbox
  6. DONNY DOG No1 Win User

    Headset adter

    they wont be on sale till 1-2 months after the xb1 headsets are released as there pushing sales of the new headsets
Thema:

1 headset 2 xbox

Loading...
  1. 1 headset 2 xbox - Similar Threads - headset

  2. Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead

    in XboX Insiders
    Arctis Nova 7X Headset issue popping up in the last week on Alpha Skip Ahead: Hello all, Any help here would be great. I have a Steel Series Arctis Nova 7x Headset and an Xbox series X. I'm not having an issue with hearing game or party chat, but my friends are reporting...
  3. Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...

    in XboX Insiders
    Swapping To Game chat is BROKEN for Alpha Skip Ahead, Wireless Headsets DISALLOW STREAMING...: Game chat and party/discord chat is broken. I cannot swap to gamechat while in a discord. It disconnects me completely after freezing for like 2 seconds. I cannot go live while my razer headset is...
  4. xbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end

    in XboX Insiders
    xbox wireless headset sounds choppy on my friends end: i just got the headset and the mic keeps cutting out i guess on my friends end but my end sounds fine its not even 3 weeks used yet submitted by /u/More-Abbreviations-5 [link] [comments]
  5. Party Audio Issues Using a Wireless Headset

    in XboX Insiders
    Party Audio Issues Using a Wireless Headset: When in an Xbox Party and playing a game, as I open the Guide, the party completely cuts out and my wireless headset disconnects and reconnects several times before it stays connected again. This...
  6. Can’t adjust my audio settings(Xbox series X) (RIG Wireless headset)

    in XboX Insiders
    Can’t adjust my audio settings(Xbox series X) (RIG Wireless headset): Hello all, this problem stems from another I’m having with discord on my Xbox. I can’t hear anyone in voice chat but they can hear me. I believe its because my headset chat mixer is set all the to...
  7. Wired headset glitchy audio fix?

    in XboX Insiders
    Wired headset glitchy audio fix?: Im on an Xbox series S. I’m wearing a Razer Headset and it seems to constantly glitch. My controller is less than a month old and so is the headset. I keep having this issue, especially with...
  8. Console on when I turn on headset

    in XboX Insiders
    Console on when I turn on headset: hi, I am using the razer kaira pro headset. I’ve noticed that whenever I power on the headset to use it with my phone via Bluetooth or with my PC, it automatically turns on my Xbox console as...
  9. Controller and headset disconnect

    in XboX Insiders
    Controller and headset disconnect: I have an Xbox series X, a basic white controller and a Hyper X cloud X wireless headset. From time to time whatever game I’m on starts getting extremely laggy and the audio very glitchy, and then...
  10. Xbox one controller and headset not having audio input

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one controller and headset not having audio input: So my monitor doesnt have its own speaker so i use the headset jack in my controller to hear sounds from the game then all of a sudden when i was about to do a game session i suddenly couldnt hear...