1 GOOD IDEA FOR XBOX ONE

Discus and support 1 GOOD IDEA FOR XBOX ONE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I liked the idea back at E3 about being able to play my games without putting the disc in, but since then things have had to change and you need the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TGAM ASHY, Jan 4, 2014.

1. TGAM ASHY
    TGAM ASHY Guest

1 GOOD IDEA FOR XBOX ONE

I liked the idea back at E3 about being able to play my games without putting the disc in, but since then things have had to change and you need the disc. Now if the kinnect is that good that it recognises loads of stuff, why cant it see a disc on my table
    so i can play the game without swapping discs over. Surley there must be some way of getting the console to recognise what games i still own like showing it the disc every so many days or putting them in the drive taking them out and i have a few days i dont
    need put them back in. Its just a thought

:)

TGAM ASHY, Jan 4, 2014
  2. AdamKronus
    AdamKronus Guest
    Xbox Game Pass also with Gold?

It would be a good idea for Microsoft to launch an Xbox Live + Game Pass package, with different periods: 1 month, 6 months, and 1 year.

AdamKronus, Jan 4, 2014
  3. dublin1988
    dublin1988 Guest
    dolby digital

anybody any idea when xbox one will support digital 5 to 1 for optical

dublin1988, Jan 4, 2014
  4. CAMARO Xlll
    CAMARO Xlll Guest

1 GOOD IDEA FOR XBOX ONE

Wut? You want the kinect to verify the license by holding up a disc? Do you know how difficult that would be? This comment is just so hilarious as this was the original plan before everyone threw a fit about it. Just buy digital if you want that freedom.

CAMARO Xlll, Jan 4, 2014
  5. Because I could quite happily buy a high quality photo printer for under £100, print out some disc templates on to good quality photo paper and suddenly I own every game they ever release.

Dynamic Sausage, Jan 4, 2014
  6. SILKYJJ
    SILKYJJ Guest
    Just buy the Digital Download of the games you want, problem solved. You will never have to put another disc in again.

SILKYJJ, Jan 4, 2014
  7. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    Only if some people took the time to understand the original DRM policies.... <sign>

tohellnbak, Jan 4, 2014
  8. 1 GOOD IDEA FOR XBOX ONE

He is serious, I don't see the problem. It is his idea do we really have to tease him?

Listed mia 510, Jan 4, 2014
  9. JoshGordash
    JoshGordash Guest
    Some people have no concept of implementation. Possible yes, smart cost effective or secure? Not even close

JoshGordash, Jan 4, 2014
  10. What ever that ^ suppose to mean. You don't know if this person is young old or just plain out of the loop on this one topic. Is it really necessary to attack intelligence.

(Sry I'm in that kind of mood today)

Listed mia 510, Jan 4, 2014
  11. TGAM ASHY
    TGAM ASHY Guest
    i was getting annoyed with keep switching the disc and was just throwing an idea out there, no need to be an *** about it.

TGAM ASHY, Jan 4, 2014
  12. C0MP3LLED
    C0MP3LLED Guest
    [quote user="tohellnbak"]

Only if some people took the time to understand the original DRM policies.... <sign>

[/quote]Dude it's MS's fault for not explaining it better. Blame them not the ones who were against it.

C0MP3LLED, Jan 4, 2014
  13. C0MP3LLED
    C0MP3LLED Guest

1 GOOD IDEA FOR XBOX ONE

[quote user="tohellnbak"]

[/quote]Dude, It's MS's fault for not planing/explaining it better. Blame them not the ones who were against it.

C0MP3LLED, Jan 4, 2014
  14. Stoyvensen
    Stoyvensen Guest
    [quote user="TGAM ASHY"]

i was getting annoyed with keep switching the disc and was just throwing an idea out there, no need to be an *** about it.

[/quote]

Buy digital, problem solved.

Stoyvensen, Jan 4, 2014
  15. It is not entirely impossible. Have a specific coding registered to a specific account in a manner similar to digital registration. However, kinda redundant since there is digital registration. If they use a coding system the same instance applies which
    required the data usually found on the disk is installed onto the system. It is just a roundabout digital copy.

Karch V Amadeo, Jan 4, 2014
Thema:

1 GOOD IDEA FOR XBOX ONE

1. 1 GOOD IDEA FOR XBOX ONE - Similar Threads - IDEA

2. So do you guys think it's a good idea

in XBoX on Windows
    So do you guys think it's a good idea: So do you guys think it's a good idea to sell my Xbox series X for a series s and a xscreen or portable monitor or not. 278698c0-23e3-45d7-af24-410aa6661a7f
  3. I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently bought Gears of War: Ultimate Edition for Windows 10 and I have no idea where...: I read about WindowsApp but it's full of complicated named files and no game file. Why is this even a thing? ba22ca33-1a93-465d-919f-e70856918031
  4. Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?

in XboX Insiders
    Who tf thought it was a good idea to remove Friends In Game?: Reeks of “boss says I had to think of something new so this is what I came up with” submitted by /u/JeremyUsbourneWebb [link] [comments]
  5. Some ideas that xbox should have

in XboX Insiders
    Some ideas that xbox should have: So basically i’m a streamer and i can’t afford a pc but i can afford a xbox and i want 2 features that could help all xbox streamers a lot! Add streaming studios like OBS, twitch studio, &...
  6. I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got A weird message from some random on Xbox any ideas on why? lol: Hey, sorry to bother you. I have an extra $15 Xbox code that I don't need if you want it. I can send it to you if you download the app temu create an account, and then in the search bar in the app...
  7. Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why

in XboX Insiders
    Some Xbox discs won't work and i have no idea why: I've been having this issue recently where in the span of a week my xbox one has stopped reading 2 of my games that are on a disc. The first one was an xbox one game that I didn't really care...
  8. Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Any idea why I got suspended for making a group post saying “Wtb unyielding armor”?: Made a post requesting for a in game trade and got suspended. Pretty ridiculous. 3d95c945-3386-45a9-9f1a-d7d1d14cb5d7
  9. Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!

in XboX Insiders
    Game idea!!! Plz make the movie wrong turn into a game!: Okay so I know we already have games like dead by daylight and Texas chainsaw massacre, and those games are really fun and loved playing them specially Texas chainsaw massacre when that game...
  10. I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I pre ordered sea of thieves on my ps5 and I have no idea how to link my ps5 account with...: Can any one help with this or am I gonna have to contact support for help I'm completely in the dark over here 6ce66d84-3105-450c-b846-2f0e3073a095