1/2 price XBox Gamepass 12 month Sub announced at XO18 but can't find it online ??

Discus and support 1/2 price XBox Gamepass 12 month Sub announced at XO18 but can't find it online ?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; At the 1hr 43 minute 53 second mark of the XO18 conference during that funky little ad you guys created it was announced that half price Gamepass... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JayWoos, Nov 21, 2018.

1. JayWoos
    JayWoos Guest

1/2 price XBox Gamepass 12 month Sub announced at XO18 but can't find it online ??

At the 1hr 43 minute 53 second mark of the XO18 conference during that funky little ad you guys created it was announced that half price Gamepass subscriptions would be available on Black Friday. I have looked across all the Microsoft sites both international
    and in Australia where i live and i casn't find this deal. Can you please point me in the right direction to this deal ?

:)

JayWoos, Nov 21, 2018
  2. Temhotabot
    Temhotabot Guest
    Do gamer need Gold Subscription to play Online?

Yes you do need a Gold Subscription in order to play games online on XBL. It looks as though you are a Gold member already so you already have what you need. Just an FYI, it is cheaper if you buy a 12 month sub as opposed to a
    3 month or 1 month sub (the latter is only available online). If you shop around online rather than in retail shops, you can find some great deals on the 12 month subs.

Temhotabot, Nov 21, 2018
  3. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    New to Xbox 360 - James D Holder

You'll need a gold account to play online with other people,the account your posting with is a silver account.

You will need to buy either a 1 month,3 month or 12 month xbox live gold sub to play online.

Daft Badger, Nov 22, 2018
  4. 1/2 price XBox Gamepass 12 month Sub announced at XO18 but can't find it online ??

Hello JayWoos, I think it was later confirmed that deal was only going to be for new subscribers although I can’t find a confirmation on that. Hopefully somebody else has sme concrete info and can chime in.

coco meat train, Nov 22, 2018
  5. JayWoos
    JayWoos Guest
    Thank you for taking the time to respond. There was another deal announced at the same time for new subscribers of $1 for the first month but that was invoked immediately. The half price 12 month was announced as a Black Friday deal.

JayWoos, Nov 22, 2018
  6. You can get redeemable gift cards at Best Buy and Amazon today, digital codes via email delivery are available now (I already bought and redeemed mine this morning from Best Buy). I believe the Microsoft Store will have these as well, but they seem to
    be in store only for he gift cards as I haven't been able to find them on the store site either.

MarsNeedsTacos, Nov 6, 2018
  7. MarsNeedsTacos Win User

You can get redeemable gift cards at Best Buy and Amazon today, digital codes via email delivery are available now (I already bought and redeemed mine this morning from Best Buy). I believe the Microsoft Store will have these as well, but they seem to
    be in store only for he gift cards as I haven't been able to find them on the store site either.
  8. JayWoos Win User

Hello , I think it was later confirmed that deal was only going to be for new subscribers although I can’t find a confirmation on that. Hopefully somebody else has sme concrete info and can chime in.
    Thank you for taking the time to respond. There was another deal announced at the same time for new subscribers of $1 for the first month but that was invoked immediately. The half price 12 month was announced as a Black Friday deal.
  9. coco meat train Win User

Hello JayWoos, I think it was later confirmed that deal was only going to be for new subscribers although I can’t find a confirmation on that. Hopefully somebody else has sme concrete info and can chime in.
  10. Farscape247 Win User

Why is it SO difficult to contact Xbox One support?

where are you getting your prices

gold is 49.99 but no longer sold as 12 month on xbox but can be found cheaper online sometimes 35 a year or even less.

gamepass is 7.99 per month

gamepass ultimate is 10.99 per month, this has gold, gamepass, xcloud and gamepass pc bundled together

why would you choose to pay for three monthly when you can still get 12 month codes online.

nobody gets rewarded for loyalty, no such thing.

39.99 for 12 months here

12 month cdkeys
  11. Temhotabot Win User

Do gamer need Gold Subscription to play Online?

Yes you do need a Gold Subscription in order to play games online on XBL. It looks as though you are a Gold member already so you already have what you need. Just an FYI, it is cheaper if you buy a 12 month sub as opposed to a
    3 month or 1 month sub (the latter is only available online). If you shop around online rather than in retail shops, you can find some great deals on the 12 month subs.
Thema:

1. 1/2 price XBox Gamepass 12 month Sub announced at XO18 but can't find it online ?? - Similar Threads - price Gamepass month

2. Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle

in XboX Insiders
    Is this really worth the price? Doctors and Bartenders Bundle: I'm pretty sure what the game pack (Bio Inc. Redemption + Crossroads Inn) isn't meant to be 2.099,99€. Is it bug for anybody else? submitted by /u/JamesWhiteWolf20 [link] [comments]
  3. I would like to know the specs and why the xbox is powerfull for its price

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to know the specs and why the xbox is powerfull for its price: I wonder what the specs are in the series x beacuse i wanna see how more powerful it is than my pc I had it for about 6 years and wanna see the hardware diffrence...
  4. Store question Underworld bundle price?

in XBoX on Windows
    Store question Underworld bundle price?: Hi, store question. Why can I buy each underworld movie individually for $5 (there's 5 movies total) but as a bundle it costs $50 exactly double. Can someone explain this to me? For get the usual...
  5. How can I change my Xbox region to get regional pricing?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I change my Xbox region to get regional pricing?: I recently moved to another country 3a455205-b23f-4e54-b603-4e401d8bf3de
  6. Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why have I been charged full price for game pass ultimate, when the pane in Xbox OS...: I’ve been charged full price for Xbox game pass Ultimate, and I had clicked on an advertisement for $1. I’ll have to cancel this evening I guess. 37d1dac1-fa98-457e-ba62-d5833c7cae5a
  7. Why the Xbox charge me twice for fc24 in different price?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why the Xbox charge me twice for fc24 in different price?: I just purchased fc24 inside fifa23?And when I wanted to download it I couldn't find the game and then I go search outside the store then need me to purchase again in different price?how is this...
  8. Insiders in Ireland and Columbia can test Gamepass Family plan ... for a price.

in XboX Insiders
    Insiders in Ireland and Columbia can test Gamepass Family plan ... for a price.: https://www.theverge.com/2022/8/4/23292335/microsoft-xbox-game-pass-sharing-family-plan-preview?s=34 submitted by /u/1decentusername [link] [comments]
  9. box Gamepass for PC Price after beta.

in XBoX on Windows
    box Gamepass for PC Price after beta.: Hello, I was just wondering what the price of the Xbox game pass for pc would be after Beta. Thanks for any help you can provide. e85647fb-c6cc-4b95-9da1-484733074b6c
  10. Gamepass 6 months half price offer missing

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Gamepass 6 months half price offer missing: [img] I was directed by a microsoft support manager to post he Since early November I have had an offer showing on my Xbox dashboard and on the Microsoft account subscriptions website to get 6...