0xc101a3ff

Discus and support 0xc101a3ff in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I bought the movie Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter and every time I try to play it I get a popup sayING please try again if this problem continues,... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by STIFMISTER 512, Oct 9, 2017.

1. 0xc101a3ff

I bought the movie Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter and every time I try to play it I get a popup sayING please try again if this problem continues, visit
    www.Xbox.com/support to check for guidance and them the code 0xc101a3ff I searched the code on the Website ad nothing so I want my money back or point the money on my account to buy another movie or game

:)

STIFMISTER 512, Oct 9, 2017
  2. cant play a video

Same, but ours says 0xc101a3ff ... 0xc101a3ff :(

erhoades040590, Oct 9, 2017
  3. Nervous Rat
    Nervous Rat Guest
    0xc101a3ff

I paid for a TV series called "Preacher" on Xbox Videos and episode 5 won't play giving error code 0xc101a3ff and to go to xbox.com/support for the solution.

I search for that error code in the search field and comes up with zero results.

Why does your Xbox system give an error code which does not exist on your support site???

Why am I not able to watch a video I paid for? You have my money, I should receive the product/service paid for.

Gotta love it when one of the wealthiest corporations in the world can't keep thing product working correctly. I can't even count how many times I've had to deal with such issues using Xbox over the past decade.

Makes me want to just switch over to my PS4 full time and give up on Xbox completely.

Seriously frustrating.

If you're going to give an error code to reference when searching the support site you should make sure that error code solution actually exists in the first place!

You might as well call it "error code wh0g1v3sad@mn" and wait for all your customers to just give up and switch over to your competition (aka PS4).

So...what is the solution here? Do a chargeback on my credit card? Or am I going to receive the product I paid for finally?

I guess I should be happy it's not another "red ring of death" situation like we all faced years ago.

Nervous Rat, Oct 9, 2017
  4. erhoades040590 Win User

cant play a video

Same, but ours says 0xc101a3ff ... :(
  5. GDM Hard Boiled Win User

Xbox Live Video

I get error code 0xc101a3ff, there is a thread about this already in the error code section of the forums. I hope they get this fixed soon. I paid for the season...
  6. GDM Hard Boiled Win User

cant play a video

Same issue with season 3 Ep 6 of Rick and Morty. I bought the season pass. 0xc101a3ff is the code I get. Come on support, give us an answer.
  7. CombatWolf Win User

Error code 0xc101a3ff

Actually doesn't matter anymore. Due to the never ending tech issues that Microsoft cant fix. The bad games, and poor service. After 14 years the service became really bad. I'll switch over to P.Cs from now on.
  8. David Wells4 Win User

Fix for error code 0xc101a3ff

I put my wrong email on accident. But I’ve rented like 6 movies the last two weeks and everything was fine. I’m trying to watch Gamer and got about 25 minutes in and got the code u got. Can’t get support either. Nice customer service. I’m 4th In line and it’s been 2 hours. I want a refund on all the movies I rented, because none are accessible and they’re good for a while still.
Thema:

0xc101a3ff

1. 0xc101a3ff - Similar Threads - 0xc101a3ff

2. 0xc101a3ff movie just stopped playing it is not past the expiration date. Refund or fix...

in XBoX on Windows
    0xc101a3ff movie just stopped playing it is not past the expiration date. Refund or fix...: Rented a movie and it played for awhile took a break and it wouldn't play again. Waited a day tried ago no luck. Every other movie plays just not the rented one. 0xc101a3ff at this point refund...
  3. Fix for error code 0xc101a3ff

in XBoX on Windows
    Fix for error code 0xc101a3ff: I rented John Wick 3 and I watched a third of the film with no trouble but then tried to launch it a couple days after and everyday after but it comes up with this error code: 0xc101a3ff. It was...
  4. Error code 0xc101a3ff for a laugh I'm asking you how to resolve this....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0xc101a3ff for a laugh I'm asking you how to resolve this....: I know this is a complete and utter waste of time... I have bought a movie on Xbox and it wont play. I'm getting the Error code 0xc101a3ff. Anyone got a fix? ***I HAVE GOT THE FIX*** OK as I...
  5. Error code 0xc101a3ff

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0xc101a3ff: Ok so theres been way to many issues with Xbox live service this past week. Now I can't even watch movies I pay for on my xbox 1. I get a error code 0xc101a3ff. When that comes up in my movie app....
  6. Need help with error code "0xc101a3ff"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help with error code "0xc101a3ff": Hi. I keep getting this message when press play in groove music app. Looked up to see if there were fixes/suggestions and finding big fat zero (except that support was really great at runaround...
  7. 0xc101a3ff

in XBoX on Consoles
    0xc101a3ff: I paid for a TV series called "Preacher" on Xbox Videos and episode 5 won't play giving error code 0xc101a3ff and to go to xbox.com/support for the solution. I search for that error code in the...
  8. I got error code 0xc101a3ff while downloading from the store and cant find it in error codes

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got error code 0xc101a3ff while downloading from the store and cant find it in error codes: While downloading a TV show, I got the captioned error message. cab9bbae-e344-4c40-b6ce-e0c92e03750f