0x87e10011 error when trying to download a game when I have a series X Xbox

Discus and support 0x87e10011 error when trying to download a game when I have a series X Xbox in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; So I go to buy EA sports PGA TOUR and an alert says the game isn't compatible with my console. I look online and see a website that has a very recent... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Nate Pppp, Apr 26, 2023.

1. Nate Pppp
    Nate Pppp Guest

So I go to buy EA sports PGA TOUR and an alert says the game isn't compatible with my console. I look online and see a website that has a very recent article explaining that the code is an error and you can actually buy and download a game even though it gives this alert.

Buy the game and it's giving me the above error code, even though I have a series X Xbox and so it's not letting me download it. I looked this error up and saw someone address this issue on this website, but none of the suggestions worked. Can someone please help? Otherwise, how do I get a refund?

:)

Nate Pppp, Apr 26, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

The error code 0x87e10011 on Xbox Series X typically occurs when there is an issue with the Xbox Live service or the game's installation process.

Clearing the cache can help to resolve installation issues. To do this, go to Settings > System > Storage > Manage Storage > Clear Reserved Space.

try routing the mobile network and see if that works.

If nothing works, what remains is to restore the xbox to see if the game is installed.

If you want to request a refund:

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...
  3. Abu Al-Hassan ‏ Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

Good evening

The error code 0x87e10011 on Xbox Series X typically occurs when there is an issue with the Xbox Live service or the game's installation process.

Clearing the cache can help to resolve installation issues. To do this, go to Settings > System > Storage > Manage Storage > Clear Reserved Space.

try routing the mobile network and see if that works.

If nothing works, what remains is to restore the xbox to see if the game is installed.

If you want to request a refund:
    https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/subscriptio...
    Hi am on xbox one s and i have the same error, i wanted to fix but i don't see the "Clear Reserved Space" option in settings?
  4. sarisahib Win User

can't install death's door

Hello Georges C.

Thanx for your helping i really appreciate that

it give me error 0x87e10011 (game isn't compatible) and suggest to try it on xbox series X|S
  5. CraigAmation983 Win User

Xbox 360 login problem 80151103

Update:

What I have done is deleted my 360 file on my Xbox Series X and let it re download itself when I opend the game Left 4 Dead up because it wont work in game and will come up with the error, however the series X will download it on it's own when you boot up a 360 game.

The bad news is that my Xbox 360 still comes up with the error when Downloading my profile, so something to do with that way of downloading is the problem it seems.
  6. CraigAmation983 Win User

Xbox 360 Error 80151103

Update:

What I have done is deleted my 360 file on my Xbox Series X and let it re download itself when I opend the game Left 4 Dead up because it wont work in game and will come up with the error, however the series X will download it on it's own when you boot up a 360 game.

The bad news is that my Xbox 360 still comes up with the error when Downloading my profile, so something to do with that way of downloading is the problem it seems.
Thema:

1. 0x87e10011 error when trying to download a game when I have a series X Xbox - Similar Threads - 0x87e10011 error trying

2. Error code 0x87DD0017 when signing in on xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x87DD0017 when signing in on xbox series s: My xbox series s suddenly started giving the above error code when I try to sign in. Everything I've looked up says its a network problem, but my internet is working perfectly, on the console and...
  3. Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.: So I turned on my xbox and found it shows as offline. "Forgot" my wifi, and reset the network. Hard rebooted xbox. Power cycled xbox and router. Checked router settings (no issues), tried...
  4. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  5. Error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code: Hello, I can’t sign into my Xbox profile after it first turns on, and this is an error code that popped up: (0xCFFFFC16). Any help would be appreciated, thanks! 6f6d7614-f361-47bf-bf8f-7b40c3c4b26e
  6. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  7. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  8. Error 0x87e10011 sorry , this game or app isn’t compatible

in XboX Insiders
    Error 0x87e10011 sorry , this game or app isn’t compatible: Hello I have xbox one console and I have this error on several of my games while trying to install them I haven’t had this issue before And was playing normally until several updates installed for...
  9. Mortal Kombat 1 error message (code 0x87e10011) and the game won’t install on my Xbox One...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Mortal Kombat 1 error message (code 0x87e10011) and the game won’t install on my Xbox One...: I am trying to play my Mortal Kombat 1 game which I preordered and got early access for starting today. I keep getting an error message (code 0x87e10011) and the game won’t install on my Xbox One...
  10. 0x87e10011 on Xbox One when trying to install cross-generation titles

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87e10011 on Xbox One when trying to install cross-generation titles: As the title says, I'm getting the error 0x87e10011 on my Xbox One S when trying to get games that are released on the console. 1f5a46d7-9c03-4d9f-904a-798510c68ae1