0x87e0000d while installing Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition – Dynasties of India in...

Discus and support 0x87e0000d while installing Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition – Dynasties of India in... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; 0x87e0000d while installing Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition – Dynasties of India in Xbox PC. I have tried all the ways shown in online.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Amogh Mahesh, Feb 17, 2023.

1. Amogh Mahesh
    Amogh Mahesh Guest

0x87e0000d while installing Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition – Dynasties of India in...

0x87e0000d while installing Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition – Dynasties of India in Xbox PC.

I have tried all the ways shown in online.

uninstall and install many times.

execute 'Get-AppXPackage -AllUsers | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}' in powershell

XBox status says all up and running

Now I am out of options.

:)

Amogh Mahesh, Feb 17, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Purchases bugged in Xbox app

3. igoravila Win User

Age Of Empires definitive edition

4. supermm Win User

What’s Everyone Playing This Weekend (17 - 19 January 2020)

I played Ticket to Ride, Gems of War and Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition
  5. Francia J. Win User

How to download an game extension (in-game purchase)

Please sign out on your Xbox App and then sign back in, after that search "Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition - Lords of the West" then check if you have an option to install it.
  6. Francia J. Win User

How to download an game extension (in-game purchase)

It's the Xbox App but if you're on Microsoft Store App you can simply go to "Library" and click on "Games"

Or you can search Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition - Lords of the West and once you're on the said page click on Age of Empires II: Deluxe Definitive Edition Bundle, scroll down and you should see "In this bundle", click on it and install.

[​IMG]
Thema:

1. 0x87e0000d while installing Age of Empires II: Definitive Edition – Dynasties of India in... - Similar Threads - 0x87e0000d while installing

2. How can I solve the error 0x87e0000d?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can I solve the error 0x87e0000d?: I can't install a game I bought yesterday (blasphemous 2 for xbox one). Error 0x87e0000d. I reseted the console but the error keeps pooping. Any solutions? c845552c-171d-44ac-ac34-fc85d628d859
  3. Installation stopped (Error: 0x87e0000d)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Installation stopped (Error: 0x87e0000d): I am trying to download madden 24 for the ea play free trial on my Xbox series s and it keeps immediately saying installation stopped. Then I tried to download other games and the same thing...
  4. Error code 0x87e0000d when trying to instal AOE II DE dlc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e0000d when trying to instal AOE II DE dlc: Installed Age of Empires II Definitive edition - fine. Tried to install the DLC that comes with the game and continuously get Error Code: 0x87e0000d . Tried updating windows on PC. Restarted...
  5. getting this error code error code (0x87e0000d) in X Box on a PC after a update for Destiny 2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    getting this error code error code (0x87e0000d) in X Box on a PC after a update for Destiny 2: When I go to play Destiny 2 via X Box on PC it says it needs to update, after update is complete, I click on play & update starts again, then shortly after I get this error code 0x87e0000d Game...
  6. Problem error code 0x87e0000d download Amoug Us for Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem error code 0x87e0000d download Amoug Us for Xbox One: Good morning! Starting yesterday I try to download the Amoug Us game to my Xbox One and it keeps crashing the download showing this error code 0x87e0000d. I try to block the download, I delete it...
  7. Among us installation stopped with error code (0x87e0000d)

in XboX Insiders
    Among us installation stopped with error code (0x87e0000d): I'm trying to install among us from game pass but it just says installation stopped I've tried installing other games from game pass and works fine and says to me : "make sure you're signed in to...
  8. Error code 0x87e0000d - Game won't load

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87e0000d - Game won't load: Afternoon all, hoping someone can help. Tried launching PUBG, got the error code above, saying I'm not connected to xbox live. Tried both a soft and hard reset of the console. Reset my...
  9. Getting error code 0x87e0000d when trying to install FEZ from xbox game pass

in XBoX on Windows
    Getting error code 0x87e0000d when trying to install FEZ from xbox game pass: I have already restarted my PC and I'm still getting the error. 9fd953f9-5fd6-4a27-b609-96212bc87bad
  10. GAME PASS, can not download games - error 0x87E0000D

in XBoX on Windows
    GAME PASS, can not download games - error 0x87E0000D: Hello guys, I went through internet forums and saw that people had problems with downloading games with game pass. I haven't found any reasonable fix to that problem tho. Basically I can not...