0x87DD002C. Why am I getting this error?

Discus and support 0x87DD002C. Why am I getting this error? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm trying to log on to Minecraft. It won't let me log onto it and shows a window with this code. I have rebooted my pc and it has not been fixed. If... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by VictorCovalt, Jan 16, 2023.

1. VictorCovalt
    VictorCovalt Guest

I'm trying to log on to Minecraft. It won't let me log onto it and shows a window with this code. I have rebooted my pc and it has not been fixed. If somebody could help me resolve this issue that would be great. Thanks.

:)

VictorCovalt, Jan 16, 2023
  2. andersonpassos Win User

Thank you for contact us! I'm Anderson, an Independent Consultant and a Microsoft user like you.

good evening

The error code 0x87DD002C is a specific error code that indicates a problem with your Xbox Live account. This error code is associated with issues such as account bans, issues with your account's security information, or problems with your Xbox Live subscription.

Here are a few things you can try to resolve the issue:

Make sure that your Xbox Live subscription is active and in good standing.

Check to see if your account has been banned or suspended by Xbox Live.

Verify that the information on your Xbox Live account is correct and up to date.

Try resetting your Xbox Live account password.

Check the Xbox Live service status to see if there are any known issues.

Try clearing your Xbox console's cache and power cycle the device.

Try signing in on a different device or network.
  3. Georges C. Win User

I cannot login. I am getting error code: 0x87DD002C

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Hajral, this error would be on the console or pc, I believe it's on the PC, have you checked if you have the latest version of Windows installed, at 21H2, because recently came out the latest update to Windows 10 and 11.

See which version of Windows 10 you have

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/see...

Updates often seen as optional, Microsoft released major fixes this week, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed.

If you haven't updated yet, click the link below, update and then make all subsequent security updates.

Download Windows 10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Download Windows 11

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo...

Also make sure all Xbox Apps are up to date in the store, and make sure you have the Xbox Companion App installed, it works with the Xbox App.
  4. Jonny306 Win User

0x87DD002C error

Hello Leandro

My name is Jonny and I will be assisting you today!

First, thank you so much for contacting us regarding your inquiry/ concern.

Please follow the steps my colleague had provided to a fellow gamer who had the same issue happening as it should resolve this issue as well.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  5. Bestlano Win User

0x87DD002C Error

Good to hear. Let us know if you experience any other issues.

Thanks for the feedback,

Best
  6. QWERTYOU1ST Win User

0x87DD002C Error

Month ago it`s worked. But now i have this error.

UPD. Nice support.
Thema:

1. 0x87DD002C. Why am I getting this error? - Similar Threads - 0x87DD002C Why getting

2. 0x87DD002C error

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x87DD002C error: I went to log in with my account on the xbox and minecraft app on windows 10 this error appears pls help, I need play with my friend, our minecraft world is in my account....
  3. 0x87DD002C Error

in XBoX Accessibility
    0x87DD002C Error: when i try log in it always gives me this error even tho everything is up to date i got all the updates for windows microsoft and even xbox but i still have this problem...
  4. Error 0x87DD002C when signing in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error 0x87DD002C when signing in: When I try to sign into any xbox service on my computer, the following window pops up: [img] Since I have multiple xbox accounts, I tried switching accounts and signing in with those, but it...
  5. ERROR 0x87DD002C

in XBoX Accessibility
    ERROR 0x87DD002C: im using xbox pass and downloaded fifa 22 , and now i cant log into my xbox account every time try to it say error 0x87DD002C, 0d03fc10-cf8b-4118-bf62-6082dadc9dd4
  6. I cannot login. I am getting error code: 0x87DD002C

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cannot login. I am getting error code: 0x87DD002C: I cannot login. I am getting error code: 0x87DD002C 0116bc95-d032-4d8f-bc85-e465a0af3aa4
  7. Error code 0x87DD002C

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x87DD002C: Hello there, I got a problem on lauching game or trying to download it, I got the error code 0x87DD002C I see some solutions from 2016 but the link is to old and procured an error when u click...
  8. 0x87DD002C ERROR

in XBoX Games and Apps
    0x87DD002C ERROR: Hello, I wanted to report a problem on my minecraft when I try to connect to my account it tells me that there is a certain problem that is called "0x87DD002C" I've tried all the techniques and...
  9. 0x87DD002C

in XBoX on Windows
    0x87DD002C: I need to know how to fix this. every time I try to log into Xbox on my pc I get the same error. 3429ec5a-c3fd-41dc-aafd-9ddad3e2e0dd
  10. How to sign in to play Minecraft when we keeping getting error code 0x87DD002C

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to sign in to play Minecraft when we keeping getting error code 0x87DD002C: Can't log into Minecraft on our pc using our Xbox account because of this error 0x87DD02C. I even remove the game thinking I could reinstall it, but no I had to buy it again. And alas, it is still...