0x80bd003e Please take your timevto help
Discus and support 0x80bd003e Please take your timevto help in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So i was game sharing with my friend awhile ago but he stopped playing xbox. I'm trying to set my account back to Home Xbox but then a code that says... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by EmperorNZ, Dec 13, 2017.
Thema:
0x80bd003e Please take your timevto help
Loading...
-
0x80bd003e Please take your timevto help - Similar Threads - 0x80bd003e Please timevto
-
please make it where bought online games dont need gamepass
in XboX Insidersplease make it where bought online games dont need gamepass: okay so i bought red dead redemption online and i was so happy to try it but when it finally downloaded it told me i need gamepass it seems unfair to me that we need gamepass for a already online... -
Please add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...
in XboX InsidersPlease add Xbox Gift Cards and Game Pass to Microsoft Rewards in Dominican Republic,...: Hello Xbox Team. Microsoft Rewards is officially active across Latin America, and we love accumulating points. However, the redemption catalog in countries like the Dominican Republic, Colombia,... -
Omega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.
in XboX InsidersOmega users who have not received the update, please read below. Support link provided.: I'm seeing a lot of posts, and just figured this out talking to another user so figured I'd share the info. This is directly from Xbox and insider support.... -
Halo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix
in XboX InsidersHalo Infinite Disc-To-Digital Claim Should Be for Campaign NOT Multiplayer... Please Fix: I own a physical disc copy of the Halo Infinite Collector's Steelbook Edition. Upon putting in the disc and doing the Digital Claim it only claims the Multiplayer version. This is ridiculous... -
Serious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?
in XboX InsidersSerious bug I need to report - can a mod please message me?: Hi, been playing xbox for over 20yrs but I didn't know about the insider program until I saw a friend with a badge. Says a lot about me, I usually just keep to myself and play games. Anyway there... -
Hilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox
in XboX InsidersHilp me Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox: Please help me resolve the issue of needing to change the store region. on xbox submitted by /u/Fabulous_Stock_5066 [link] [comments] -
Home Xbox isn’t working 0x80bd003e
in XBoX on ConsolesHome Xbox isn’t working 0x80bd003e: Hello, whenever I try to put my account has my Home Xbox it gives me a error code 0x80bd003e can anyone help me? 3526ba72-8139-49d5-863b-614e53d05d71 -
0x80bd003e Error Code
in XBoX on Consoles0x80bd003e Error Code: When I type this code on to the error help section it says it doesn’t exist, anyone know what the problem could be? 6c29afb6-6ead-4d20-bdb5-3092226bae1e -
Please take the time to help with this 0x80bd003e error
in XBoX on ConsolesPlease take the time to help with this 0x80bd003e error: So i was game sharing with my friend awhile ago but he stopped playing xbox. I'm trying to set my account back to Home Xbox but then a code that says 0x80bd003e pops up, I've been trying to do...