0x803F7000 when trying to open certain GamePass for PC games

Discus and support 0x803F7000 when trying to open certain GamePass for PC games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; as the title says, i get this error code 30-45 minutes after trying to launch Fallout 2 or Fallout Tactics. Nothing appears on the screen or in task... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by zeK420, Jan 29, 2022.

  1. zeK420
    zeK420 Guest

    0x803F7000 when trying to open certain GamePass for PC games


    as the title says, i get this error code 30-45 minutes after trying to launch Fallout 2 or Fallout Tactics. Nothing appears on the screen or in task manager. Ive tried repairing the app through windows settings, reinstalling completely, and logging in and out of the xbox app.

    It's worth noting that most gamepass games dont do this. I've been playing Halo Wars 2 with no issue.

    :)
     
    zeK420, Jan 29, 2022
    #1
  2. Jesse E' Win User

    0x803F7000 when trying to open certain GamePass for PC games

    Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

    Kindly try the following and see if it addresses the issue.

    ✓ CLEAR CACHE:

    a) Search Disk Cleanup on start up menu

    Select your OS drive

    Mark Temporary Files

    Hit Clean up

    Okay

    b) Then search CMD and Run as Admin (right click on it to select admin permission)

    Type

    Ipconfig/flushDNS

    Hit Enter

    ✓ Please sign out of the following and sign in back again.

    Xbox app, EA desktop, MS store and PC

    ✓ RUN WINDOWS STORE TROUBLESHOOTER

    Click on Start and select Settings.

    Choose Update and security.

    Click on Troubleshoot option.

    Click Additional troubleshooters.

    Scroll down and click on Windows Store Apps and click on Run the Troubleshooter.

    The troubleshooter will scan the system for any problem related to the Windows Store and recommend fixes accordingly.

    ✓ RESET THE XBOX APP

    Click Start and click Settings.

    Select Apps

    Select Apps & features.

    Find the Xbox app and click Advanced options.

    Click Reset.

    Restart your device so that the changes can take effect. Sign in to the Xbox app and check if the same issue occurs.

    ✓ RESET WINDOWS STORE CACHE

    Close store app

    Press Windows Key+R to open run command

    Type

    WSreset.exe

    And press Enter

    Let the blank page process

    Store will start automatically.
  3. ImGoddDark Win User

    Game Pass Ultimate

    Hi PiotrMykajlo

    There is a certain limit in game pass games, some will be available for both platforms and others will not.

    You could check the list of games available on pc within the gamepass.
  4. L4c3rd4 Win User

    XBOX GAMES FOR PC LOST AFTER DOWNLOADING MICROSOFT 11

    Lois, let me see if I understand. You're subscribed to Gamepass, right?

    When you open the Xbox app on your PC, no games are showed there? What exactly the app showed you when you open it?

    Also, you said you installed, 11 of them, you cannot see them installed on your PC?
  5. Christyna64 Win User

    xbox game pass pc graphics running hot on some games

    I've noticed that on Xbox Gamepass PC the games aren't optimized or updated the same as a regular release of a game. Some games on Gamepass PC don't have achievents when the console version does. The Gamepass versions seem to be different some how. Maybe
    try resetting the Xbox beta app by right clicking it, then click more, then app settings.
  6. The 8bucks50 Win User

    I have XBox Game Pass (3 month) but cannot download any games

    thank you for coming to the forums, we will do our best to help.

    could you confirm that your pc and apps are all updated.

    you are using gamepass ultimate and not standard xbox gamepass.

    does your pc meet the minimum required specs?

    if you are trying to use your gamepass via the second account and not the one it was purchased from this could be the problem.
    Thanks.

    Everything is up to date.

    I am using regular Xbox Game Pass, I think. Not Ultimate, but that only matters for certain games right?

    My PC meets all required specs.

    Using the account that has Game Pass.
Thema:

0x803F7000 when trying to open certain GamePass for PC games

Loading...
  1. 0x803F7000 when trying to open certain GamePass for PC games - Similar Threads - 0x803F7000 trying open

  2. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  3. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  4. Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.

    in XboX Insiders
    Strange popup whilst trying to test a game.: I have just joined Xbox insiders today and I have went to play-test a game but I am getting a popup saying I need an update but I cannot get it at the moment, anyone know a fix? submitted by...
  5. How to get to try the Disc to Digital?

    in XboX Insiders
    How to get to try the Disc to Digital?: Joined the insider last week and was looking to try the disc to digital feature. Found out that I can only do Omega one instead of delta one which has the disc to digital function. How can I...
  6. Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?

    in XboX Insiders
    Anyone try Blood of Dawnwalker disc to digital? Is this one eligible?: The game technically comes out tomorrow but some have gotten the disc early. submitted by /u/bigglehicks [link] [comments]
  7. Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Tried a work around for the rewards bug. It failed.: There is still a bug where you cant auto redeem causing you to spend an extra 800 points every time. The auto redeem gift card won't stay activated. This needs fixing ive recently had to spend...
  8. Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.

    in XboX Insiders
    Pc version is a little laggy and slow I also tried troubleshooting.: I was restarting my pc I don’t think it was a hardware issue either just wouldn’t let me login in on my JPandMe2112 account but if anyone can look into it I would be most appreciative. submitted...
  9. Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead)

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anybody tried out the new download speed update? (Alpha/Skip-Ahead): It certainly feels alot more stable. I know alot of it is at play with just the broadband provider alone, but before the update id start at a strong 800Mbps and drop to 400-500 for the rest of the...
  10. How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...

    in XboX Insiders
    How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update...: How to fix there was an error processing your request while trying to enter Xbox update preview? submitted by /u/redstarosniko [link] [comments]