0x800c0005 Error

Discus and support 0x800c0005 Error in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I cant use xbox partys or play some games online, my NAT type is open and i have plenty of download speed. Gives me error code 0x800c0005, checked on... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by JR_77, Jan 26, 2021.

  1. JR_77
    JR_77 Guest

    0x800c0005 Error


    I cant use xbox partys or play some games online, my NAT type is open and i have plenty of download speed. Gives me error code 0x800c0005, checked on xbox problems and xbox has not answered anybody else on this issue. Hard restart everything still no luck.

    Please someone shed some light

    :)
     
    JR_77, Jan 26, 2021
    #1
  2. MoMorg Win User

    Streaming movies on Xbox live

    I'm having the same issue, but I bought three movies. It took five tries to get Lone Survivor to play and then I paused it for a few minutes and the same error code. 0xc00d1126 (0x800c0005)
  3. Curti Da Dirti Win User

    0x800c0005

    I'm having the exact same problem right now don't know what's going on.
  4. darklord4500 Win User

    0x800c0005

    Same hear did you guys find a way to fix it or did it fix it self?
  5. XBF Crystal P Win User

    Xbox works under 720p on old monitor whereas it does not work on newer monitor and TV

    Hi there Marco,

    Thanks for reaching out! The
    Error 0x800c0005
    occurs when the Internet connection between your Xbox console or device and the other service is failing. Often this is the result of incompatible Network Address Translation (NAT) types.

    I would recommend to log into your Microsoft account to review all your transaction history on your profile. Click here to

    check your Xbox purchase history
    .

    Hope this helps. Let us know.
  6. FriendlyBoomer Win User

    Frustrating Amount of Issues with my Xbox One

    United States, Florida

    Voice and Data Modem: Arris Interactive, L.L.C. tg862g

    Only one Xbox One is connected.

    Wireless

    Tried connecting all of the console ports, having my ISP reset my router, deleting and re-downloading my account, clearing my mac address, hard resetting my console, and most of the other basic solutions such as unplugging the console, etc.

    UPnP: Unknown

    No NAT errors and NAT is open.

    Error codes: 0x8000FFFF, 0x87DD019, 0x800C0005, 0x80072EFE

    ISP is Xfininty
Thema:

0x800c0005 Error

Loading...
  1. 0x800c0005 Error - Similar Threads - 0x800c0005 Error

  2. Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.

    in XboX Insiders
    Getting a 0x87e10bef error on all newly installed games while in Beta ring.: Had this happen with Toro2, Captain Tsuba II and Axis football. No issues on my other console that is not in the preview program. submitted by /u/WholePride2987 [link] [comments]
  3. Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006

    in XboX Insiders
    Issues with the Devkit, error E208 00000003 00000006: Apparently, this error occurs when the console lacks sufficient space. According to another Reddit thread, the only solution that seemed to work was a partial factory reset; however, when I go to...
  4. Alguna solución para este error al transmitir

    in XboX Insiders
    Alguna solución para este error al transmitir: Hola, tengo un par de semanas que plane transmitir en vivo, pasa que ya tiene como 3 o 4 dias que el stream se pixelea pero demasiado, y creía que seria mi internet pero hay veces que pasa y hay...
  5. Unable to Connect to Xbox Live Party Chat - Error 0x800C0005

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to Connect to Xbox Live Party Chat - Error 0x800C0005: Hello everyone, I'm experiencing an issue where I'm unable to connect to Xbox Live Party Chat and I'm receiving the error code 0x800C0005. This problem started a few days ago, and it's been quite...
  6. Sorry, Voice and Text chat aren’t available [0x800C0005]

    in XBoX on Windows
    Sorry, Voice and Text chat aren’t available [0x800C0005]: I literally have been dealing with this for about 3 weeks and Its were I cant even look at my privacy settings and change my online status PLEASE FIX THIS. e580dead-44b4-46fc-be61-296e683e9903
  7. Sorry, Voice and Text chat aren’t available [0x800C0005]

    in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Sorry, Voice and Text chat aren’t available [0x800C0005]: Okay I’m confused for the last few weeks I’ve been getting this thing where anytime I join a party or make a party. Everyone in my party chat is muted. I can’t unmute them. It doesn’t even give me...
  8. Error code 0x800C0005

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 0x800C0005: Wont let me start any parties and while I was appearing online it showed me "Last online 4h ago" I was online on my own profile but im being told im offline."All services available" Clearly...
  9. 0x800c0005

    in XBoX on Consoles
    0x800c0005: i first realized my problem when I was trying to join a Xbox live party. It never shows me who is in the party or give me an option to join. I then tried to start my own party where I got the...
  10. error code every time i try host/join partys [0x800C0005]

    in XBoX on Consoles
    error code every time i try host/join partys [0x800C0005]: Please help tryin to play with my mates. f1a4b423-63d5-4865-8c0d-afd588b17509