0x80073d0d error code in Xbox app and MS Store app, Xbox Customer Support can not help

Discus and support 0x80073d0d error code in Xbox app and MS Store app, Xbox Customer Support can not help in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; 0x80073d0d 0x80070424 0x00000001 error code while starting game install using via Game Pass Ultimate in Xbox app and MS Store. Now playing the Dragon... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Richárd SzabolcsRévész, Jun 29, 2022.

1. 0x80073d0d error code in Xbox app and MS Store app, Xbox Customer Support can not help

0x80073d0d 0x80070424 0x00000001 error code while starting game install using via Game Pass Ultimate in Xbox app and MS Store.
    Now playing the Dragon Age series, but want to play with other games using my payed Game Pass Ultimate for PC.
    Depleted all the suggestions of Xbos Customer Support about the above issue. They suggested to contact with Windows Department for any more useful suggestion.

:)

Richárd SzabolcsRévész, Jun 29, 2022
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

0x80073d0d error code in Xbox app and MS Store app, Xbox Customer Support can not help

Hmm okay! Well we are not a Tech team we are gamers like you part of the community! It seems you have tried everything. Okay, all of these indicates that our only option to fix this issue is doing a reset on your PC! Please follow these steps: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rec...

You can keep your files following the "Reset your PC" steps!
  3. Richárd SzabolcsRé Win User

Th above wsreset and update everythiong suggestions many times.
    After the regedit GameService deletion, reinstalling, updating refreshing,
    Troubleshooting from the settings, an ipconfig flushdns,
    Powershell running in cmd.
    Win10 update
    Local user offline account creation

After these Xbox Customer Support advised me to contact with Microsoft Engineers or Tech team here.
  4. Richárd SzabolcsRé Win User

Hi,

I reseted my PC, reinstalled everything, now Xbox app games I can install and play, but now EA desktop app I can not install. Have the EA Desktop app installer downloaded nothing happens even in system admin mode running or makin a Program Files folder with Electronics Arts in the C drive.
    Now all my EA desktop games are unplayable.
  5. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Richárd welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. What troubleshooting have they suggested?
  6. Richárd SzabolcsRé Win User

Hi,

These I tried If I'M correct 4 times, now done the 5th time and still nothing happens, just the error code change from 0x80073d0d to 0x80070424.
Thema:

1. 0x80073d0d error code in Xbox app and MS Store app, Xbox Customer Support can not help - Similar Threads - 0x80073d0d error code

2. Error code: 0x80073d0d when trying to download fallout 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x80073d0d when trying to download fallout 4: I have been experiencing a strange glitch when attempting to install fallout 4 to my windows 10 computer it gets to 100% before glitching and saying an unknown error occurred this is only...
  3. Error code: 0x80073d0d when dowloading fallout 4 for pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: 0x80073d0d when dowloading fallout 4 for pc: I have an error when trying to install fallout 4 for pc it never works it reaches 100% completion then it says error and gives me error 0x80073d0d weirdly enough this only happens with fallout 4 I...
  4. Error code 0x80073d0d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code 0x80073d0d: Whenever I try to download a game through Xbox Gamepass for PC it downloads, but when it reaches 100% it says "Error 100%". When I click "see error details" it shows this a box saying "Something...
  5. I get the code error: 0x80073d0d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I get the code error: 0x80073d0d: I tried install Scorn, undertale and vampire survivors and I get the code error 0x80073d0d. I have the xbox game pass ultimate for PC. System: Windows 10 Pro Ryzen 5800x RAm: 32 Gb [img]...
  6. Receiving Error Code 0x80073d0d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Receiving Error Code 0x80073d0d: I can't seem to find another support request with this error code, so I thought I'd ask it myself. So what could be the issue? This only occurs when I attempt to install it on my non-windows drive...
  7. Help fixing error code 0x80073d0d

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Help fixing error code 0x80073d0d: Hello I would like some help fixing the error 0x80073d0d I have been trying to install persona 5 royal on this pc for 2 days now and i still cannot install it I'm trying to reinstall it on a new...
  8. I keep getting the 0x80073d0d error code on the Xbox app.

in XBoX on Windows
    I keep getting the 0x80073d0d error code on the Xbox app.: So I recently got Gamepass Ultimate and was wanting to play a few different games, and I decided to get the Xbox app to install them through because the Microsoft store won't install games on the...
  9. Downloaded Forza Horzion 5 Twice and keep getting 0x80073d0d error code at 100% download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloaded Forza Horzion 5 Twice and keep getting 0x80073d0d error code at 100% download...: I have tried various different methods online and as a result couldn't get it to work so I uninstalled and reinstalled the game (keeping in mind its 112 gigs!) and I've got the same error code....
  10. error code 0x80073d0d , any suggestion?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x80073d0d , any suggestion?: i was trying to download Outriders ,but it stopped at 47% saying error code 0x80073d0d i cancel it and try downloading it again and it still stuck at 47% then i restart pc ,continue and it did...