0x80073d02 Occurring Despite Game in Question Not Being Installed (PC)

Discus and support 0x80073d02 Occurring Despite Game in Question Not Being Installed (PC) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I uninstalled Deep Rock Galactic and upon trying to reinstall it, I am now unable to, and am getting the 0x80073d02 error thrown. The game is no longer... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MatthewWheeler8, Nov 20, 2021.

1. 0x80073d02 Occurring Despite Game in Question Not Being Installed (PC)

I uninstalled Deep Rock Galactic and upon trying to reinstall it, I am now unable to, and am getting the 0x80073d02 error thrown. The game is no longer present on my PC and nothing related is appearing the task manager. Hitting the retry button doesn't do anything. I have tried restarting the xbox application, the computer, and even shutting it down waiting and then turning it back on.

:)

MatthewWheeler8, Nov 20, 2021
  2. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Weird issue! Sometimes this issues are erased with upcoming updates! In the meantime game on!
  3. MatthewWheeler8 Win User

Thank you. It moved me past the issue of not being able to install. However, now when I do hit the install button, it takes a moment before instantly completing and then not displaying the game as installed allowing me to install and repeat the process. I restarted my computer again and then it showed the game as installed, however trying to play the game does nothing and I am unable to launch the game at all. Upon uninstalling the game I get sent back to the install portion where I can repeat the whole process.

It seems like the game never actually deleted itself and is now in a limbo on my system where the xbox app doesn't register it. I just found it scrolling through my installed applications on the start menu and it launched perfectly fine. Uninstalling from there and didn't change anything either and still results in me being able to find the app again after reopening the start menu (and still being able to launch it). The good news is I can play the game. The bad news for anyone else with this issue is I don't know how to fix it and I may be stuck with the game.
  4. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Hi there Matthew welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. I suggest uninstalling the app completely! Everytime that it tried to give me a hard time I do this and it works wonders! Here are the steps!

https://www.techadvisor.com/how-to/windows/remo...

NOTE: This is a third party link that is not Microsoft's property, so you might encounter advertising on the website.
  5. Nkosana23 Win User

How do I solve error code: 0x80073d02 on Xbox GamePass when installing Starfield?

Hi. My name is Brilliant and I am happy to assist you today.

The error maybe cause by that the game didn’t install because there’s a game or app open on your device. This behavior occurs because the game files that you’re trying to install also updates the files for the game or app that’s open.
    To resolve this issue, close the game or app on your device, and then try installing your game again.

For more details on the above kindly visit: https://support.xbox.com/help/errors/error-code-0x80073D02

You can also check for known issues that are occurring within Starfield space on the following thread: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b1ac114c-7799-4946-b8f8-1c50ad5926d5

I hope this helps resolve your query.
  6. Daniel Škula Win User

Minecraft for Windows version launches once, then can't be relaunched when closed. Stating Failed to start game.

I did this step, same thing with the microsoft store, I see Gaming Services and Minecraft Launcher have an UPDATE button next to them but when I try to update them it states the apps are open with Code: 0x80073D02. I can try to restart my PC once again or delete and install the launcher again but I tried it already twice and it didn't help [reinstalling the launcher before].
Thema:

1. 0x80073d02 Occurring Despite Game in Question Not Being Installed (PC) - Similar Threads - 0x80073d02 Occurring Despite

2. Game Clips "A Error Occurred"

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips "A Error Occurred": Whenever I record a game clip and try to watch it in my recent I am prompted with an "An Error Occurred" text when doing so. I can see these clips in the Captures app but not in the Captures...
  3. Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Xbox Insider Hub app error "An unknown HTTP error occurred." when my globalprotect vpn is...: Hello experts, Hopefully, I can find the solution here... This is the only user running xbox insider hub and it is in globalprotect full-tunnel setup. When not connected to our vpn, xbox works...
  4. An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. on roblocks gift code

in XBoX on Windows
    An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. on roblocks gift code: An unexpected error occurred. Please try your request again later. eea05149-ed93-4189-bc71-fccd07064838
  5. My PXN V10 shows a blue light when Is conected to a Xbox (It also occurs in PC) Only the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My PXN V10 shows a blue light when Is conected to a Xbox (It also occurs in PC) Only the...: My Wheel must show a Green light when conected to a Xbox but instead shows a blue light that wouldn't change, I was thinking of a rig pins problem. I also Tried updating It to the newest version...
  6. an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox live. Please try...: When loading fortnite on my child's xbox series S they are getting the following when trying to load into the game "an unexpected error occurred while signing in to your account for xbox Live,...
  7. How do I solve error code: 0x80073d02 on Xbox GamePass when installing Starfield?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I solve error code: 0x80073d02 on Xbox GamePass when installing Starfield?: I have reinstalled and repaired various times to no avail. Thank you for your time in adance. I have tried command/sfc/scannow, repaired microsoft store, ensured proper update of both windows and...
  8. Code erreur 0x80073d02 [Error code 0x80073d02, Microsoft Store app error]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Code erreur 0x80073d02 [Error code 0x80073d02, Microsoft Store app error]: Bonjour J ai ce code erreur en ouvrant flight Simulator je ne peux pas ouvrir le jeu il y a ENCORE un problème avec Windows store Merci pour votre réponse [THE TEXT BELOW IS MACHINE TRANSLATED...
  9. Grandes problemas em tentar atualizar-Código: 0x80073D02[Big problems trying to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grandes problemas em tentar atualizar-Código: 0x80073D02[Big problems trying to...: Boa tarde! Estou com problemas em instalar um jogo, mas não sei como resolver, acredito que exista uma solução relativamente simples, mas não quero arriscar ainda mais. Há um tempo atrás que...
  10. 0x80073d02

in XBoX on Consoles
    0x80073d02: I receive the error code 0x80073d02 whenever I attempt to complete the update for the Store application. I had just bought FIFA 18 as well and I fear that this error will render my purchase null....