0x800701102 Error when launching Crusader King's III

Discus and support 0x800701102 Error when launching Crusader King's III in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; [img] Hi, I played Crusader King's without problems until december last year and now I reinstalled the game and I keep getting the same error code... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Arukotsu, Sep 1, 2022.

1. Arukotsu
    Arukotsu Guest

0x800701102 Error when launching Crusader King's III [​IMG]

Hi,

I played Crusader King's without problems until december last year and now I reinstalled the game and I keep getting the same error code over and over. I tried resetting the Microsoft Store, XBox App, updating them, introducing commands in the powershell and nothing has worked so far.

Other games (as Two Point Campus or House Flipper) work perfectly but this one doesn't, it gets stuck on this error.

I would appreciate if you could offer me any help because I already tried everything I could. We, the users, pay a fair amount of money every month to be able to play and it's really frustrating not being able to and not having solutions.

Thx

:)

Arukotsu, Sep 1, 2022
  2. Arukotsu Win User

Hi again Josef,

I really appreciate your efforts but after trying everything you suggested, nothing has worked out. I'm sorry but this game is one of the games I pay the GamePass for and I would like a final solution.

Do you have any other suggestions for me?

Thank you very much,

3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Thanks for the extra feedback, please try all the troubleshooting steps from here

https://support.xbox.com/help/games-apps/troubl...

If the issue persists.
    May I know if you tried installing the game directly on the C: drive?
    If not, please do it.

If yes, let's try something different. Can be a bit odd but do this:

RainingRoses response:

"Try the following options for Windows 10/11:
    1. Go to Credential Manager (https://support.microsoft.com/windows/accessing...) > Windows Credentials (not the Web option), select XblGrts|DeviceKey and remove.

2. Go to Settings > Accounts > Email & accounts. Select your account with the issue and verify that the ‘Apps need to ask me to use this account’ setting is enabled. This would especially help if you have multiple accounts as you would have the option to choose the correct account on startup, but you can always change it back to the automatic option if you prefer. You can also try to remove the account from here and re-add it later.

3. Follow this file path: C:\Users\[Your Username]AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.XboxIdentityProvider_cw5n1h2txyewy\AC\TokenBroker
    Delete the Accounts and Cache folders, which will be deleted from the Xbox Identity Provider

Note that the highlighted code in this file path depends on your system so may vary.
    If you don’t see a particular folder, then confirm there’s no search filters applied and select ‘show hidden items’, or you can just search for the folder in the search bar.
    Restart your PC after trying the above steps, so that these properly take effect next time you sign in. It may also help to then reset and repair and/or uninstall and reinstall the Xbox apps where this error occurs."

Source: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
    ------

If that doesn't work, create a new local administrator user in your PC and try from there :
    https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/cre...
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this ARUKOTSU

Please tell me briefly the powershell commands used or what else did you tried
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
    By the way, is this happening on Windows 10 or 11?

In the meantime try and double check this :
    Press Windows button and type Services

On Services App from the list of results, press right-click and run it as administrator

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    Gaming Services

And do this with each of the services listed above:

Right-click over the service and select Properties.
    Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic (if not, change it to automatic)
    If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services

Restart your PC and give it a new try
    **Don't forget to check for windows updates and update for your apps in the Microsoft store
  5. Arukotsu Win User

Hi Josef,

Thank you for your quick response. Regrettably, I tried what you proposed and the same error came up.

As for the commands used, they were: Get-AppxPackage -AllUsers| Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register “$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml”}

and another one to delete gaming services and then install it again but they didn't fix the problem.

I have Windows 10.

Thankyou
  6. PendulumSoul Win User

Gifted a game to a friend, but he can't download it still.

Thema:

1. 0x800701102 Error when launching Crusader King's III - Similar Threads - 0x800701102 Error launching

2. Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox error DNS isn't resolving Xbox Server Names.: So I turned on my xbox and found it shows as offline. "Forgot" my wifi, and reset the network. Hard rebooted xbox. Power cycled xbox and router. Checked router settings (no issues), tried...
  3. Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wifi will not connect I have tried everything. Just an error comes up. It's not the wifi...: My wifi is not working on my 360. Everything else works just not my Xbox, I've tried everything it still doesn't work c03a0dd0-c5ba-40e3-b044-808a69628479
  4. Error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code: Hello, I can’t sign into my Xbox profile after it first turns on, and this is an error code that popped up: (0xCFFFFC16). Any help would be appreciated, thanks! 6f6d7614-f361-47bf-bf8f-7b40c3c4b26e
  5. XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBOX SERIES S — XBOX 360 connection/profile error: Hello! I recently got an Xbox Series S and have been attempting to play Fallout: New Vegas on it via backwards compatibility, however an issue has been coming up preventing me from this. I have...
  6. “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?

in XBoX on Consoles
    “Can’t sign in” error when trying to sign in….why?: [img] The problem is persistent and I can not seem to find any troubleshooting solutions at all. 3315c945-3c3b-4d5e-83c3-182458e7561a
  7. Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can't Install Game Pass Games to Specific Drive. Error: "This drive isn't formatted as...: I am paying for Game Pass, but can't install large games because the 18TB Seagate Exos x18 7200RPM HDD is for some reason disliked by Microsoft, Xbox, or Game Pass. I purchased such a huge drive...
  8. 8015190e error

in XBoX on Consoles
    8015190e error: I've followed all the guides officially from Xbox I'm having issues playing mw3 og on Xbox One s and I'm still having issues fixing it 001ee575-bc36-4bff-87ac-07b155be4a47
  9. Error code 80151909

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80151909: Every time I go to log into my Xbox for the past week it’s not been able to.. I’ve tested my network connection and it fails every single time right when it gets to Xbox live connection but is...
  10. Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X Error 8015190E - Unable to sign into Xbox live backwards compatible 360 games: I've been getting a 8015190E error code within the past week when attempting to sign into a 360 backwards compatible game on my xbox series X. I attempted hard reseting my Xbox, changing my DNS...