0x80070102 error when opening halo infinite on pc xbox app

Discus and support 0x80070102 error when opening halo infinite on pc xbox app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i try to pen the game a startup screen would pop up launching game written on bottom right. I would wait for it for about a minute and then it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gardam, Dec 22, 2022.

1. Gardam
    Gardam Guest

When i try to pen the game a startup screen would pop up launching game written on bottom right. I would wait for it for about a minute and then it would just say there was an error launching your game and then this error code 0x80070102. I have tried everything but nothing worked.

:)

Gardam, Dec 22, 2022
  2. BruKn0ws Win User

MSFS not installing

Hi Georges,

Thank you for your answer.

The first link applies to Xbox One Series X and I'm PC.

The second link does develop a bit more on what I can do, I have gaming services installed and all windows xbox services enabled, I have the same account in the xbox app and MS store, time is synced automatically. I will check my router and see if there's something that my firewall is stopping when attempting to install the game but I have tried the solutions in the above links plus:

0x80070102 error when opening halo infinite on pc xbox app - Microsoft Community

Along with several videos on youtube all suggesting the same things the above link is suggesting.

Going to try this later tonight
    The error code :0x80070102 while updating Windows Defender-Windows - Microsoft Community
  3. Georges C. Win User

Getting an Error code: (0x80070102) when trying to launch Halo Infinite.

4. RodRx1 Win User

Halo Infinite :// Error code: (0x80070102) i'm not the only one facing poorly written software that assumes your stealing they're game

5. Lucas Lauer Win User

Hello, GamerX_120. Thanks for reaching out! My name is Lucas, and I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user just like you. I'll be happy to assist you today.

Would you please try to reinstall the Gaming Services app on your PC?

- Go to Start > Search for PowerShell > Right Click > Run as Administrator.

- In Windows PowerShell, type the following command and press Enter:

get-appxpackage Microsoft.GamingServices | remove-AppxPackage -allusers

- In the same window, type the following command and press Enter:

start ms-windows-store://pdp/?productid=9MWPM2CQNLHN

- Install the app on that page and select Yes when you receive the User Account Control (UAC) prompt.

Also, please do these steps:

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Microsoft Store > Advanced Options > Reset.

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Apps & features > Xbox App > Advanced Options > Reset.

- Go to Start > Settings > Apps > Game Title > Advanced Options > Reset.

- Go to Start > Settings > Gaming > Xbox Networking > Fix it.

- Go to Start > Settings > Gaming > Game Mode > Set if OFF.

- Press the Windows Key + R. Type WSReset.exe and press Enter.

See if this works and please let me know.
  6. CarTzy Win User

Hi Gardam,

Welcome to the Xbox Community Forum. Thank you for sharing your concern with us today, and we hope that all is well. Let me see how I can assist you with this concern.

We will first do our research so we can give you concrete answers about what is causing the problem.

However, we’d like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate resolution for you. To start, please provide us information/answer on the following questions:

• Current version and edition of Windows Installed? (Search for WINVER in Windows search to see this)
    • Xbox app and Gaming services version?
      • Xbox app > select Profile picture > Settings > About.
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done?
    • Was this working before?
    • Recent activity or changes made before the issue appeared?
    • How did you get a hold of the game?
    So far, from the details you provided, you can try the following steps and let us know the result. You can just skip those you have done already.

Run Game as administrator

Right Click on the game .exe

Click properties

Under Compatibility

Put a checkmark on RUN as an administrator

Click Apply then OK

Game the game to run using Dedicated graphics card.

Disable your Antivirus software

Uninstall and reinstall the game

Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.

Check for Windows Update

Start > Settings > Windows Update.

Run the SFC /SCANNOW command

Open Command prompt(admin)

Type the command below.

[table][tr]
    sfc /scannow
    [/tr][/table]
    Wait for the scan to complete.

If there are no errors, you can close the console now.

If it does not help, perform component store repair with the following command:

[table][tr]
    dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    [/tr][/table]
    Restart the computer and run the scan again.

[table][tr]
    sfc /scannow
    [/tr][/table]
    Repair Windows 11 with DISM

1. Open Windows Terminal as Administrator.
    2. For the Command Prompt profile, type the following command and hit Enter.

dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth
    3. Wait the process to finish, and close the Windows Terminal app
    Let us know the result and we will get back to you as soon as we can. We may recommend further troubleshooting steps once we have received your answers to the above questions.
Thema:

1. 0x80070102 error when opening halo infinite on pc xbox app - Similar Threads - 0x80070102 error opening

2. Halo infinite error code 0x80070102

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo infinite error code 0x80070102: I have received the Campaign key as a gift, it activated on the microsoft store and intalled Halo infinite and the campaign dlc and texture dlc. Everytime i try to start the game i get the error...
  3. Error Code: (0x80070102) when launching MS Flight Simulator

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error Code: (0x80070102) when launching MS Flight Simulator: I get the message "Error Code: (0x80070102)" when I attempt to launch Flight Simulator 40th Anniversary Edition. This is a new computer running Windows 11. Thank you for any suggestions....
  4. does MS even care Happy New Year - Error code: (0x80070102)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    does MS even care Happy New Year - Error code: (0x80070102): I bought halo infinite for pc-xbox from MS and xbox september 30th , I never have gotten to play the game I bought. MS answers have not proved successful, I tried them all with no luck Error code:...
  5. Error code : 0x80070102

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code : 0x80070102: 1) I bought a new Lenovo Legion 5 pro laptop that comes with 3 months free Xbox game pass. When I go to the link, I can't redeem it as it says I Don't own it. 2) I installed Halo infinite on the...
  6. Getting an Error code: (0x80070102) when trying to launch Halo Infinite.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Getting an Error code: (0x80070102) when trying to launch Halo Infinite.: Having the same issue after upgrading to Windows 11. I've also tried reinstalling a fresh copy of Windows 11 recently but still getting the issue despite all drivers and software being up to...
  7. Error code: (0x80070102) on Xbox Game Pass

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code: (0x80070102) on Xbox Game Pass: Can someone help me it keeps showing up that launching the game failed and I'm on windows 11 762cfce5-0637-4029-8791-3bba24405aa2
  8. Error code: (0x80070102)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code: (0x80070102): [img] hey I found out the perfect fix for Error code: (0x80070102) ! download the steam version of halo campaign and it plays fine! shame on microsoft for such crappy programing too bad it...
  9. error code 0x80070102

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x80070102: since the end of September 2022 i've been trying to play the game I paid for from XBOX "halo Infinite". all I get is information on how to improve my windows 10. the game is "halo infinite"....
  10. Error code (0x80070102) when trying to open Undertale through Xbox App

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Error code (0x80070102) when trying to open Undertale through Xbox App: When trying to open undertale through the Xbox pc gamepass/Xbox app on the PC, it loads for about 10-20 seconds before showing this screen: [img] This has happened before but usually, if I...