0kb update on minecraft, not making progress

Discus and support 0kb update on minecraft, not making progress in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm going straight to the root. It has a 1.66gb update that says 0kb. Attempting to update it leads to it not getting any progress at all and not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Backwards xWeLC, Dec 5, 2022.

1. 0kb update on minecraft, not making progress

I'm going straight to the root. It has a 1.66gb update that says 0kb. Attempting to update it leads to it not getting any progress at all and not allowing me to pause or cancel it. I've reset my console already, and did a uninstall followed by reinstall, but it still shows that cursed 'update'. Do I simply wait this one out or is there a solution you can suggest?

:)

Backwards xWeLC, Dec 5, 2022
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

To fix this, we may need to perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.
  3. Kiet Thai1 Win User

HELP! Game has 0KB update

Minecraft has 0KB update that is 1.66GB. It updates when it is queued and when it gets to 100% it doesn’t finish. Help!
    cfsaecdffbnscvxcdvwjyiebdvcdfvssvjvdwvddyfy9dv
  4. Alatreonex Win User

Minecraft for Xbox One Attempting to Que a 0KB Update

I tried both of those options and neither rof them worked, I'm not sure what to do as Minecraft still wants me to update a 0KB update. It even duplicates itself.
  5. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft 0kb update on Xbox Series X

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

I have here steps that we can try, please perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware by following the steps below:

“ 1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.”

If that didn't work resetting the console keeping games and apps will be the next option. Don't worry because as long as you're connected to Xbox Live your saved progress, games, will not be deleted. It will remove all of your accounts but you can add all of them later on.

"Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Reset and keep my games & apps."
  6. xMLGman1018x Win User

HELP! Game has 0KB update

I was able to fix this problem for myself and to be honest, I’m not entirely sure how. I somehow managed to force Minecraft to uninstall itself (the base game) from my system even though it wouldn’t let that happen at first. When it was uninstalled, I reinstalled it. It still asked to go through with the 0kb update. I turned off the system and went back in and nothing changed. This time, however, I went through with the strange update once more and it actually updated? Now my Minecraft works as it usually would.
Thema:

1. 0kb update on minecraft, not making progress - Similar Threads - 0kb update minecraft

2. New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.

in XBoX on Windows
    New update cause what’s happing to take up my whole screen.: When you go to the friends tab now, you’re greeted with a screen that says what’s happening and takes up your entire screen. It’s not optional and you’re forced into it. Whoever Xbox decided this...
  3. My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...

in XBoX on Windows
    My xbox updated yesterday and now when I play Horizon 5 the narrator won't shut up. I have...: I have tried every option available to me. Even the part where I get access as to whether or not you want the narrator. Please help me silence this annoyance. This started after the xbox last...
  4. PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]

in XboX Insiders
    PC Update Preview Release Notes - Xbox App [2404.1001.25.0]: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. Minecraft 0kb update on Xbox Series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft 0kb update on Xbox Series X: Hello I seem to have a problem playing Minecraft on Xbox series x I have already bought the game on Microsoft Store The thing is I have been trying my hardest to even get Minecraft to just...
  6. Minecraft for Xbox One Attempting to Que a 0KB Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft for Xbox One Attempting to Que a 0KB Update: I turned on my Xbox One this evening to play some Minecraft and was met with it asking me to que it for a 0KB update, for a version "0.0.0.0". Once actually in the que it turns into an update...
  7. HELP! Game has 0KB update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    HELP! Game has 0KB update: Minecraft has 0KB update that is 1.66GB. It updates when it is queued and when it gets to 100% it doesn’t finish. Help! 85036422-9ef2-4fa4-8998-6873b5c2d364
  8. Wolfenstein The New Colossus : There is insufficient storage available. Please free 0kB and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein The New Colossus : There is insufficient storage available. Please free 0kB and...: Game interrupts with this message regularly. Also my games are not saving so everytime I die or exit the game, it starts again from the very beginning. Does anybody have a solution to this...
  9. Hard drive says 0kb can not download profile or delete "corrupted profile"

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hard drive says 0kb can not download profile or delete "corrupted profile": I am at a loss on what to do. I have searched this support section trying to find a solution with no luck. I have followed every recommended solution I did find to get it to work. I have tried to...
  10. HELP, my hard drive shows everything as 0kb even though it shows my HDD being nearly full!

in XBoX on Consoles
    HELP, my hard drive shows everything as 0kb even though it shows my HDD being nearly full!: I was playing Call of Duty & it hard crashed. Had to unplug the power cord to be able to turn off my system. When I restarted, my profile was gone & everything in my storage shows up as 0kb.I...