05/18/2014 Call of Duty MW2 Hacker Report & now I have an expletive for a clan tag I never ...

Discus and support 05/18/2014 Call of Duty MW2 Hacker Report & now I have an expletive for a clan tag I never ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; A few weeks ago I was on our Xbox360 using a machine gun pistol gun in MW2 and it propelled me off the map. For the rest of the other games, that day,... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by illmanifesto, May 22, 2014.

1. illmanifesto
    illmanifesto Guest

05/18/2014 Call of Duty MW2 Hacker Report & now I have an expletive for a clan tag I never ...

A few weeks ago I was on our Xbox360 using a machine gun pistol gun in MW2 and it propelled me off the map. For the rest of the other games, that day, when I used that pistol, I would be catapulted off the map, but able to see everyone, but each time I would
    attempt to move at all, I would fall further away from the map until eventually I could not see the map, just darkness. That game seemed to last an awfully long time.

Last night my wife and I were watching HuluPlus (DWTS) on our Xbox 360 and in the middle of our show XboxLive just ended and kicked us off. Internet and our HuluPlus account were not affected, but XboxLive would not allow us on. Eventually we got XboxLive
    on with no further glitches, however...

Today I was playing MW2 and in the beginning of a game, I saw nothing out of the ordinary, however at the very start of the game and after switching to a machine gun to a sniper rifle, I noticed that the screen would change from normal to purple and green
    and I saw guys flying hundreds of feet in the air and walking through buildings and when I fired my sniper rifle at them, my sniper rifle shot like a machine gun and never ran out of bullets, ever. No one ran out of ammo and everyone was flying around like
    superman and walking through walls. I have to admit, it was fun. I assumed it was some sort of cool easter egg achievement I or someone must have unlocked. In the middle of game play, a message popped up that said for more features I could press a certain
    button on the controller, so I did and when I did a menu scrolled down from the top right corner which had tons of more options to make the game play more interesting and more fun. I was crazy and a blast. Afterwards in the lobby the Searching.... indicator
    was purple and never could find me other matches, so I shut down my Xbox360 and rebooted it and when I did and opened MW2 I noticed my gamer handle went from being plain to (and I apologize) [***] and now everytime I play Call of Duty
    ModernWarfare2, at first my gamer handle is my profile name, , but once the game starts my name glitches and reappears as [***]. I have small children, I don't want them seeing that. It only changes from to that other incarnation
    when I am playing MW2, none of my other ames are affected, so it would seem.

Also, I played one other game while I was online with tech support and again in MW2 I was again [F@@k] but this time I seemed to have gained the ability to be so undetected by the enemy, that I was almost invisible by most of my enemies, except
    some.

I want you all to know about this because some of it could just be normal glitches, but there is a very good possibility that I or the game I was in was hacked. I had just played a game earlier and the guy got so many unbelievable shots on me that I said
    to myself, he must be cheating. Unfortunately I can not recall his/her gamer tage. I can tell you this happened between 9am and 11am central time on May 5th 2014.

I have called a couple times today about this and was told to leave a detailed report on what all happened. I do not want to get in trouble with you all for having a profanity clan tag that I can't change and that I never gave authority for anyone to violate
    my privacy by hacking my MW2 account and adding that filthy language to my profile name each time I play a game of MW2.

Can someone please direct me on what to do to remedy this issue and how to avoid it from occurring in the future?

Any direction on this matter is certainly greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Sincerely

Brendon

:)

illmanifesto, May 22, 2014
  2. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest
    N7 Gh0stz, May 22, 2014
  3. Clans on Halo 2 MCC

So it will apparently have "Clan Tags" like Call of Duty does. But it wont have the fully built in clan feature that Halo 2 had, and I agree, it was an awesome feature.

Halo: Master Chief Collection Master Thread | This is it, baby. Hold me.

Joshua_Mobley, May 22, 2014
  4. illmanifesto
    illmanifesto Guest

Oh, Lord Help. I just had a birthday on May 18th and so I guess I've got that date on the brain. I intended to put todays date so that you might be able to look it up as to when I played the game and now I don't know how to edit my post. The date this all
    happened today was May 22nd, not the 18th. Sorry. Thank you. -

illmanifesto, May 22, 2014
  5. illmanifesto Win User

05/18/2014 Call of Duty MW2 Hacker Report & now I have an expletive for a clan tag I never authorized, HELP

Oh, Lord Help. I just had a birthday on May 18th and so I guess I've got that date on the brain. I intended to put todays date so that you might be able to look it up as to when I played the game and now I don't know how to edit my post. The date this all
    happened today was May 22nd, not the 18th. Sorry. Thank you. -
  6. DirtyLary Win User

PLAYER COLOR NAME HACK???

We have the yellow clan tag now. Every game I get uninformed gamers yelling at me calling me a hacker. I wonder how many reports I have against me.
  7. N7 Gh0stz Win User

Call of Duty 2014 reveal dated for 4th May - "a new era arrives" on Xbox One

8. Sir Suppa Win User

MW3 -- Button ---- Clan Tag's

lol I can't tell you how many times I've been called a hacker because I have a yellow clan tag through Elite.
  9. Ms LAFFY TAFFYx Win User

Anybody up for this?

I ended up making my own clan with the people I love on Xbox. NiKE clan. If anyone is 18+ and plays mainly call of duty...we are just here to have fun :)
Thema:

1. 05/18/2014 Call of Duty MW2 Hacker Report & now I have an expletive for a clan tag I never ... - Similar Threads - 2014 Call Duty

2. Original Xbox one (2014) internet issues even with wired connection

in XBoX on Consoles
    Original Xbox one (2014) internet issues even with wired connection: I have had this Xbox one since 2014 and recently (last few months) have experienced some issues with its internet. I have exclusively used it with a wired, ethernet connection and have been having...
  3. Why won't the 2014 updates apply to my series x? I've gone so far as to purchase the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't the 2014 updates apply to my series x? I've gone so far as to purchase the game...: Refer to the question. I really need help. d3a20978-1e9a-46f2-a2fc-dda6ff22ad25
  4. My Xbox one from 2014 won’t pair with button or wire

in XboX Insiders
    My Xbox one from 2014 won’t pair with button or wire: I’ve had this Xbox since 2014 and it’s held up, but I came back from a visit and had to repair my controller, the Xbox won’t pair and the controller paired on other xboxes, iv tried power cycle...
  5. Updated faild Xbox 360 elite 2014

in XBoX Accessibility
    Updated faild Xbox 360 elite 2014: [img] Can't process the update. If the problem persists, go to www.xbox.com/support. Status Code: 4451-4497-1381-0300 - C800-0036 Any help please 82021126-55fa-4e11-9b8b-dd779a407771
  6. I have purchased Rocksmith 2014 DLC but the songs are not showing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have purchased Rocksmith 2014 DLC but the songs are not showing: Hi Guys Its been a nightmare and looking for some help. First of all I purchased 7 songs on Rocksmith on the 8th of march and was not showing up in library. I contacted a gamer from the...
  7. Minecraft Laucnher says I don't have Minecraft Java Edition even tho I have had it since 2014.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft Laucnher says I don't have Minecraft Java Edition even tho I have had it since 2014.: Minecraft Laucnher says I don't have Minecraft Java Edition even tho I have had it since 2014. I migrated about a year ago, today I logged in with the account I believe I migrated to, but I am...
  8. Currently Not Available Rocksmith 2014

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Currently Not Available Rocksmith 2014: Since I recently bought Rocksmith2014 for the Xbox one, I saw an Avenged Sevenfold Add-On pack and I was so excited to learn "Beast and the Harlot. "Afterlife", and "Nightmare" by them but when I...
  9. Call of Duty 2014 reveal dated for 4th May - "a new era arrives" on Xbox One

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty 2014 reveal dated for 4th May - "a new era arrives" on Xbox One: A new era of the same *** so not really new. d223096e-eb8c-42e1-a4a6-f8d209faf601
  10. Call of Duty 2014: First Image Revealed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Call of Duty 2014: First Image Revealed: Call of Duty 2014: First Image Revealed - IGN 5df5a5bc-5af8-4319-b6c0-0ea89342a458