0 kilobyte update

Discus and support 0 kilobyte update in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Ok so I'm trying to update Minecraft and it says its 0 kilobytes and when I accept it, it doesn't update the game and is stuck on installing and when I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by PABL0 MARK 2, Oct 11, 2022.

  1. PABL0 MARK 2
    PABL0 MARK 2 Guest

    0 kilobyte update


    Ok so I'm trying to update Minecraft and it says its 0 kilobytes and when I accept it, it doesn't update the game and is stuck on installing and when I cancel the update it does nothing, I restart my Xbox and it stays updating nothing and when I uninstall it, it does nothing.

    :)
     
    PABL0 MARK 2, Oct 11, 2022
    #1
  2. Dérek Augusto Win User

    0 kilobyte update

    Hello!

    My name is Dérek, I'm an independent platform consultant and I'm grateful for the opportunity to help you.

    PABL0, let's try this, please.

    If the game is on the external HD, disconnect from the console and install the game on the internal HD only.

    Open the panel by pressing the Xbox button in the center of the controller.

    Scroll right on the panel to the System area.

    Select Settings.

    Select Network.

    Select Network Settings.

    Select NAT Test Type.

    Tell me what appears on this test, please

    After the console turns on again, hold the console's Xbox button (X- or start button) for approximately 10 seconds, the console will restart again.

    Configuration>Network>Advanced Settings>DNS Settings>Manual>Primary 1.1.1.1 and Secondary 1.0.0.1

    Press the Xbox button to open the dashboard.

    Select System > Settings > System > Console Information

    Select Reset Console.

    Restore and keep my games and apps.

    Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

    When asking to pull settings from an old xbox, put no

    You will have to log in your accounts again, that's all

    After all that, try reinstalling the game.

    I remain at your disposal if you have any further questions.
  3. ImEscapade Win User

    Extremely Slow Game Download Speeds on a Very Fast Network

    Update: We're at 30 kilobytes per second. How?
  4. colby jrthibodeaux Win User

    Extremely Slow Game Download Speeds on a Very Fast Network

    Update: We're at 30 kilobytes per second. How?
    Same man i got on today amd trying to downod amd everything os kust taking forever speeds as low
    [Mod removed-inappropriate] 800 kilobytes and i tested my connection amd i jave 180.91 mb/s download speed but im not getting any of that
  5. ouchekkirabdelmouain Win User

    How to fix slow download speed on Xbox one S

    Maybe that is a problem with the VPN.
    I start using VPN just this morning, and download little a bit better (700-500 Kilobyte per second).

    But wihtout VPN download 80 Kilobyte per second
  6. ngocphi Win User

    Season passes not working.

    infinity actual kit kust be installed its is a couple hundred kilobytes
Thema:

0 kilobyte update

Loading...
  1. 0 kilobyte update - Similar Threads - kilobyte update

  2. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260928-2200) Feel...
  3. September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260928-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 30, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  4. How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update

    in XboX Insiders
    How to Access the Mythic Achievement Update: How do I gain access to the Mythic Achievement Update? I’m an insider and I am currently on beta and I was able to access the disc to digital as an insider. submitted by /u/DarienJF [link]...
  5. September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Beta (2610.260924-2200) Feel...
  6. Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?

    in XboX Insiders
    Guys quick question when was the last delta insider update?: I have this question because my console say the last update i receive was on 08/092026 we are at the end of the month and I have not receive anything new submitted by /u/Comfortable-Boat5223...
  7. Does trying the update reset your Xbox?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does trying the update reset your Xbox?: I’ve recently been getting super into the Original Xbox recently, and when I heard that the latest update preview allowed people to customize their startup animation, I was hoping to try it so I...
  8. Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox game updates not showing in Games & Apps > Updates: Hey, I’ve been having an issue on Xbox where game updates no longer show up under Games & Apps > Updates. The weird thing is that when I launch a game that has an update available, I can see that...
  9. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha Skip-Ahead...
  10. September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200)

    in XboX Insiders
    September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200): Hey XBOX Insiders! We are releasing a new XBOX Update Preview today. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 28, 2026 - XBOX Update Preview - Alpha (2610.260924-2200) Feel...