0.01Mbps download, full upload speed, can't connect to Live.

Discus and support 0.01Mbps download, full upload speed, can't connect to Live. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was playing on my Xbox 360 S awhile ago and suddenly couldn't connect to Xbox Live anymore. Wired and wireless. Using cable or mobile hot spot, and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MhairieVaher, Mar 31, 2022.

1. MhairieVaher
    MhairieVaher Guest

I was playing on my Xbox 360 S awhile ago and suddenly couldn't connect to Xbox Live anymore. Wired and wireless. Using cable or mobile hot spot, and now tried two different Xbox 360 S consoles. Both have the exact same issue. What am I doing wrong? When I test the network I show great upload speed but both consoles on both connection types and on both ISPS are showing 0.01Mbps download speed. Yet both consoles worked for awhile before this happened.

:)

MhairieVaher, Mar 31, 2022
  2. MhairieVaher Win User

Update on my 3rd try I finally got one of the consoles to connect to the internet through a wi-fi hot spot. This of course isn't a permanent solution. Trying to work with my ISP/router/etc and will post if I find a way to get this to run wired. I'm wondering if it is an issue with the older 360 running on very new router hardware. Going to try to find an older router to run under my more advanced one and see if that helps, will update on if that works or not.
  3. MhairieVaher Win User

I did call them, both of them. They say nothing is wrong and of course since 99% of the other devices in my house work and it is only the two Xbox 360s that don't they believe the issue is with the consoles. I'm loathe to purchase a third Xbox because I worry it will have the same issue after a day of usage.
  4. XBF - Evie Win User

Hello MhairieVaher,

Thank you for the response. If you have tried all of the above suggestions and the issue persists, then our final recommendation is that you contact your internet service provider (ISP) and see if there are any issues on their end.

Sincerely,

Xbox Customer Success Manager

Microsoft Community
  5. XBF - Evie Win User

Hello MhairieVaher,

Thank you for the reply. We are glad that the issue was resolved when you switched back to an older router. We will be closing this thread - if you have any additional questions, please start a new thread.

Sincerely,

Xbox Customer Success Manager

Microsoft Community
  6. MhairieVaher Win User

I was running an Asus BlueCave and it seems it doesn't play well with the Xbox 360 S. I setup an old Netgear WGR614 v9 and using WPA wireless, not the more advanced WPA2 security and now that seems to be working. I guess old consoles need old routers.
Thema:

1. 0.01Mbps download, full upload speed, can't connect to Live. - Similar Threads - 01Mbps download full

2. When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...

in XBoX on Consoles
    When is Xbox Live backwards compatibility going to get fixed. I can't connect or download...: I have tried reset my Xbox and deleting my games. Tried upnp and Dmz and port forwarding on my router. I have also tried WiFi on my Xbox and still no luck. Any info would be appreciated. Ian...
  3. Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why is the download speed on xbox 360 0.01 mbps?!: I hooked up my 360 so i can play while my xbox one is being used and i have a few games that are not compatible on the new gens but its taking sooo long to download anything and its downloading at...
  4. Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why can't I download a game from the Minecraft marketplace that I have already bought?: Hi, I am on PC wanting to play one block that I bought from the marketplace about a year and a half ago but when I try and download it, it stays on 0 percent. I have tried multiple methods to fix...
  5. Download speed issues...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download speed issues...: I have a 1gb connection, wired to my Xbox x and I usually get 200-400mbps download. Lately I have only been getting 70mbps and lower, doesn't matter what time I try, morning, day, middle of the...
  6. How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I download my xbox profile to my xbox 360 when its os keeps telling me my password...: And don't give me some **** about two-step verification cause I got it disabled. 4f9e9087-d930-4e81-8174-5ac69ca0e78d
  7. Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help downloading 360 profile while playing backwards compatible games on series x: I’m trying to play my save on fallout 3, I’m signed to my account on the series x and connected to Xbox live but when i play the game my profile isn’t on the 360 dashboard and won’t let me...
  8. Xbox series X No download progress

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox series X No download progress: Hello, Ive recently been having issues with my xbox series X downloads (game updates and downloads). In the queue it states updating but there is no speed in the top right corner and the bar...
  9. When downloading games will disconnect the internet

in XBoX on Consoles
    When downloading games will disconnect the internet: While downloading a game my Xbox disconnects it’s self from the internet an stops downloading what’s it’s downloading help plz 2c6a3716-a900-4d4d-b193-298d8e67b3b0
  10. No Install button for remote download

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Install button for remote download: Hey yall hope you can help a brother out. I'm having an issue where I can't remote download a game to my xbox and yes, I've done everything Microsoft had said and even some of yall but I got no...