0.01 download speed Xbox 360 e

Discus and support 0.01 download speed Xbox 360 e in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello few days ago I bought an Xbox 360 e and I decided to download some games because I have an Xbox one account with over 20 Xbox 360 games I check... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WoodySign818731, Jun 3, 2023.

1. 0.01 download speed Xbox 360 e

Hello few days ago I bought an Xbox 360 e and I decided to download some games because I have an Xbox one account with over 20 Xbox 360 games

I check the connection and I see 0.01 mbts download and 20 upload I can't even log in where's the Problem

I connected via lan and tried wifi nothing helped

:)

WoodySign818731, Jun 3, 2023
  2. Rostom L Win User

I understand. Have you also tried the troubleshooting steps from the link above?

If it’s a server side issue and is happening to multiple users, it would be best to try it again at a later time.

You may as well report it by clicking on Report a service outage through https://support.xbox.com/xbox-live-status.
  3. WoodySign818731 Win User

I think it's a server side issue because I tried everything even mobile hotspot i saw many people with same problem

And they had no solution too
  4. Tom Lint Win User

I unfortunately have the same issue. I can connect to Xbox Live, even download some stuff, but it will always disconnect after a few minutes, regardless of any activity. Network test shows 147ms latency, 79.86 mbps Upload, and 0.01 mbps Download speed on wired, as I have no wireless adapter on my Xbox 360 Elite. With stuff starting to shut down on Microsoft's end, now that the 360 is almost 20 years old, it would really help if the console wouldn't constantly drop its connection and keep people from getting stuff from Xbox Live before it all shuts down.
  5. Rostom L Win User

Hi there! Sorry to hear about what happened. Let's see what we can do about this matter here.

May I know what steps have you already tried so far?
    To further isolate the issue, please try to connect using a different network connection. You could try your mobile data hotspot.

Be sure to follow all the troubleshooting steps or guide here https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/....
  6. Ray Porter Win User

problems connecting to xbox live for the past several days

I've added a wifi booster in the problem room. Even with 100% wifi signal, the download speed was terrible (0.01 mbps). I've connected the xbox one to the wifi repeater via an ethernet cable and the problems seem to have cleared (download speed of 13.9
    mbps). Has the wifi card in the xbox started to go bad?
Thema:

1. 0.01 download speed Xbox 360 e - Similar Threads - download speed 360

2. Is it common for an 360 S, to always read at a 0.01 download speed?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is it common for an 360 S, to always read at a 0.01 download speed?: So I’m back with a repeat question, as it doesn’t seem to have anything to do with an isp issue. But I recently switched to another isp, for a totally unrelated reason, other than we can get up to...
  3. Xbox 360 download speed very slow

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 download speed very slow: I don't know if this is normal or not, but I've been downloading a 1.3 GB file on the 360 and it's been more than twenty minutes and it isn't even halfway done. 42e1f274-34f7-48b6-94b6-701ca1dbb329
  4. Xbox 360 Poor Download Speed (Less than 1 Mbps)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Poor Download Speed (Less than 1 Mbps): Ever since I moved to my house 6 years ago, I have noticed my Xbox 360 has very poor download speed. Like, we're talking less than 1 Mbps. When I lived in an apartment in the same town, I believe...
  5. Suddenly have slow download speed on xbox 360 after getting new att u-verse router

in XBoX on Consoles
    Suddenly have slow download speed on xbox 360 after getting new att u-verse router: I replaced my old att modem router with new one and now my xbox 360 s only gets 5 for wifi and 3.5 for download is there a setting that I need to change? 9c4703c0-612a-4d99-a11d-53f76fb0f35d
  6. Xbox 360 bought a new one but slow download speed

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox 360 bought a new one but slow download speed: Xbox 360 bought a new one but slow download speed Remove any device not being used from router 608fcb8a-c5e7-46f6-8cf5-abc09dc03dad
  7. Neutered Download Speed - Xbox 360 E 4GB

in XBoX on Consoles
    Neutered Download Speed - Xbox 360 E 4GB: My download speed is below 0.30 Mbps and there is no reason it should be. Any ideas from the below information? /Test Xbox Live Connection/ Network: Connected Internet: Connected Xbox Live:...
  8. Xbox 360 Upload speed faster than download speed

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Upload speed faster than download speed: I've tried all sorts of things, but every time I test the network settings my uploads speeds are around 5 Mbps, but downloads are only 2.64 Mbps! The WIFI speed also is only 5 Mbps, and signal...
  9. Download rate/speed on xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Download rate/speed on xbox 360: Is there a way to see the speed of a download (ie: megabytes per second) on the 360 while a game is downloading? Thx 5d87bfd6-01e0-4d4c-8662-b31ce95ceb38
  10. XBox 360 download speed issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox 360 download speed issue: I just turned on my 360 for the first time in a while, connected to my new wifi network, and noticed that anything I try to so that involves being online doesn't work or takes forever to load....