Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...

Discus and support Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Reseting resolution doesnt do anything on my xbox series s de8ff0eb-fe74-4afb-a346-2d6479e00dc2 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by VWF IS WAR, May 10, 2024.

1. VWF IS WAR
    VWF IS WAR Guest

Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the...

Reseting resolution doesnt do anything on my xbox series s

:)

VWF IS WAR, May 10, 2024
  2. Ivan Nazarenko Win User

Xbox Series S doesn`t load some games from Game Pass

-So when trying to play these games, do you receive a total black screen or a "loading" screen that never loads anything?

Depend on the game. In Assassin`s Creed it`s black screen, while in Prey and Resident evil it`s loading screen.

-This issue has been happening since you purchased your Series S or it started happening some time ago?

This issue start happening a few days after purchasing the console. First game, where I faced with this issue was Mortal Kombat 11.

-And you mentioned that you reset your console. Did you mean a factory reset?

Yes, factory reset with saving all of my apps.
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the resolution but it just stays black and nothing happens. I have power in the console and the hdmi isnt damaged.

Hi VWF, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

First, let's try a simple fix, please, power cycle the console to clear its cache data and try again.

To do it, follow these steps:

Turn off your console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds, until it shuts down completely.

Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 60 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait at least 60 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.

Press the Xbox button on your console to turn it on.

If that does not work, reset the console via the Troubleshooting menu.

With the console turned off, press and hold the Pair Button on the console, then, press the Xbox Power Button to turn on the console.

Keep pressing the Pair Button until you hear a second Beep, then release it.

Your console should be booted into the Troubleshoot menu.

Turn on your controller and select Reset this Xbox > Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

Let me know if it works!

Source:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/power/restart-or-power-cycle-console
  4. crocmoniter Win User

Xbox issue

My Xbox one S shows a black screen and the two options are to restart or troubleshoot when I try to restart or reset the consul a load to 5% and then it takes me right back to that same screen with the two options can you help please
  5. JacobKimbel Win User

Xbox troubleshooting

Xbox one series s, it is not part of the insider program, the screen reads: preparing console, it loads up to 61% and freezes on 61%. No other devices. And my xbox was taking basically 12 years to boot up this morning and so I did a power reset and that didn't work and a couple times the green xbox one screen would pop up and 5 minutes later disappear to a black screen.
  6. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Why is there a black screen on xbox app when i try to sign in

Hi BGPKIDVR3904, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Is the whole screen turning black or just the login window?

Which Windows version you are using?
Thema:

1. Why when ever i try to use my xbox series s it’s a black screen so i try to reset the... - Similar Threads - Why ever try

2. Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why Didn’t I get a conformation email for a purchase I made?: I tried to purchase an xbox controller on the Microsoft website, saw that I got charged for it, but never received a conformation email for it. I tried calling customer support and after 2 hours...
  3. Why Am I Receiving A Failed To Do Action

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why Am I Receiving A Failed To Do Action: Hi so I read earlier about someone having this same issue but it been xbox with PC but Me and my boyfriend are both on pc. Ive checked literally every setting possible and have invites enabled,...
  4. Why does minecraft 3ds not get updates

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does minecraft 3ds not get updates: Plz help why does minecraft 3ds not get updates 84a5c3e4-6b97-4bc5-8702-59eed95cb908
  5. Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why did my account get permanently suspended even though in 8 years ive only ever had one...: I recently was given a permanent ban because my gamer pic “violated the Community Standards.” The pic in question was of Buffalo Bills Head Coach Sean McDermott photoshopped with a beard and...
  6. My question is in the details why is it every question I ever have about anything is...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My question is in the details why is it every question I ever have about anything is...: All I'm trying to figure out is does Xbox cloud gaming have any kind of cheats that you can use as part of the service for the games. I'm not talking about weed mod or something I'm talking about...
  7. Why is it that ever so often I put a car on the auction house and then when I go to reclaim...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is it that ever so often I put a car on the auction house and then when I go to reclaim...: Recently I've been having the bug of not being able to reclaim cars or credits from the auction house after auctioning a car and im losing lots of cars and credits as its not loading after I try...
  8. why does the xbox app have the slowest downloads of any app I've ever seen since dial up...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why does the xbox app have the slowest downloads of any app I've ever seen since dial up...: I've recently bought the game pass and was super excited to play some new games , I even cleaned out a few 100gbs of hard drive space hoping to enjoy all that the game pass has to offer , after a...
  9. I want to know why this status thing isn't working properly ever since I updated discord?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I want to know why this status thing isn't working properly ever since I updated discord?: [img] Used to work fine, but now? Nope. I want answers. I tried logging in and out, both via the app and on and desktop. Nothing has been fixed. I also wanna know why on Twitch, whenever I...
  10. Why is mincraft not working properly ever ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is mincraft not working properly ever ?: I have minecraft. I own it. I already Uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. I can no download a texture pack while joining my friends world. The loading menu and download menu are overlapping...