Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4

Discus and support Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4 in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; So a year or two ago i go a new xbox series s (no disk) when i signed in i connected to the internet. Before that i had a different internet but after... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Vinilla, May 10, 2024.

1. Vinilla
    Vinilla Guest

So a year or two ago i go a new xbox series s (no disk) when i signed in i connected to the internet. Before that i had a different internet but after the new router was put in by spectrum it was working at first for like a month then i stopped playing it for a month when i got back on my xbox suddenly the internet stopped working on my xbox saying couldnt find your Ip address but went to advanced settings my ip was right there so i was confused and used another method (wired) so i grabbed a regular ethernet cord plugged it to the internet router and my xbox i forgot my wifi and plugged it in, still wasnt working, i didnt know what was wrong at that point but we changed routers because our internet speed was slow and that felt like it ruined my xbox for connecting to the internet, i dont know how to fix it to make it connect to the internet without changing my router

:)

Vinilla, May 10, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Vinilla, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, reset your console.

Before you continue, make sure you've got the account sign-in information. You'll need it to log back into your console after the reset.

You can follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

Let me know if it works!

Source:

https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  3. bandgeek15 Win User

Ipv6 not connecting wirelessly

im on my xbox 360 and its connected to my laptop because it doesnt have a wireless adapter but it says its connected to my laptop but there is no internet connection through ipv4 or ipv6. what do i do
  4. SoggiEStainz Win User

Wireless Gaming Adapters: changing ipv4 to ipv6

Wireless Gaming Adapters: changing ipv4 to ipv6
    My game not connecting to the internet
  5. IImmortal Recon Win User

I can't connect to multiplayer servers?

Wireless , IPv4 connectivity : Internet , speed : 54.0 mbps , media state : enabled IPv6 connectivity : no internet access
  6. Dan G1 Win User

Xbox 0x87DD0006 cant sign in to flight sim

I am testing connection and says im connected to internet.

When test network connection it says cant find toredo ip

Current network status is wired. Ipv4 ipv6 nat type unavailable.

I dont have another way to connect a different network. I could try wireless instead of wired
Thema:

1. Why cant my wireless internet connect when its IPv4 - Similar Threads - Why cant wireless

2. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  3. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  4. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  5. I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant create a high performance power plan in my windows 11, why is there no high...: There is no high performance option in my power plans and I tried to fix it by going in regedit to figure it out but i am too scared to mess up something in my computer so I didn't do anything in...
  6. Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I redeem my Xbox product key?: When i try to redeem it, it just says "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page or device, or you may be ineligible to redeem this...
  7. Why cant I interact with group posts?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant I interact with group posts?: I cannot interact with group posts in any way. When I try to create a post, I get a message sayinh there was a problem. When I click the "I'm Interested" button, I get a notification saying it was...
  8. Why cant I link the accounts?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant I link the accounts?: I just created a new xbox account and new epic games account about an hour ago. I have a fortnite gift card that I'm trying to redeem but I need to select xbox under the select what you play on...
  9. why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem

in XBoX on Consoles
    why cant my xbox connect to a wireless internet it says i have an hardware problem: I have an hardware problem i cant connect to wifi 8e189b8a-4a79-4bd8-83f1-9e4c7084e9fa
  10. why cant i use microsoft account balance?

in XBoX on Windows
    why cant i use microsoft account balance?: I have a microsoft account balance and when i try to pay the remaining on my debit card it authorises a payment of the full amount rather than using my microsoft account balance. how do i fix this...