So My Xbox 360 S (Model 250 G) Has BROKEN Graphics, and I don't want to send it to...

Discus and support So My Xbox 360 S (Model 250 G) Has BROKEN Graphics, and I don't want to send it to... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I took it apart and there was nothing but the necessary things so I said "well, that is a broken HDMI port 95b9a624-d368-4269-81c0-89f1f46b5c7a Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AmpersandWC, May 10, 2024.

1. AmpersandWC
    AmpersandWC Guest

So My Xbox 360 S (Model 250 G) Has BROKEN Graphics, and I don't want to send it to...

I took it apart and there was nothing but the necessary things so I said "well, that is a broken HDMI port

:)

AmpersandWC, May 10, 2024
  2. SwordofWhedon Win User

So My Xbox 360 S (Model 250 G) Has BROKEN Graphics, and I don't want to send it to Microsoft, What can I do?

Microsoft no longer repairs Xbox 360, a broken HDMI port is not something that you can repair yourself

You'll have to replace it
  3. Jakemobile. Win User

Xbox loading problem

Right now I really don't want my saves gone but later in the future there are gonna be very little people who repair the 360 models and I don't want to be stuck with a broken xbox
  4. HassanB Win User

Which to use for connecting to Xbox Live?

[MOD EDIT] - That's not true that all, they sell XBOX 360 Wireless Adapters for the older generation XBOX 360 consoles.

The older white model supports A,B,G only.

New black model supports A,B,G, and N.

This adapter goes into the back of the older generation XBOX 360's and plugs into the USB port.
  5. smileskybird Win User

Whats up with these install times?

Remember guys games like Forza COD BF4 and high end games are way bigger than Xbox 360 games. Games are smaller on 360 because it uses DVD tech. With Blu-ray you can fit a whole heap more data on there so game developers can make games as big as they want,
    but I would think the end result due to the size of it would mean it gives out beautiful graphics. Tiny bit disappointed with the graphics in COD's campaign.

@ Emm A, thanks for the info. 5400rpm. Does it mean Xbox 1's HDD has the same read/write speed as Xbox 360's 250 GB slim console's HDD?
  6. ngocphi Win User

Why can’t my Xbox 360 find any wireless networks?

As noted by homesilky

Only certain models come with built in wifi and even then you have to watch out

The white model and some black model Xbox 360s like the Xbox core and pro and elite don't have the wifi

The Xbox 360 s and E does however

If you have an wifi adapter it also depends

If you have the older 1st gen it only supported wifi a b with later model support g and N

So your router setting may not accept older bands
Thema:

1. So My Xbox 360 S (Model 250 G) Has BROKEN Graphics, and I don't want to send it to... - Similar Threads - 360 Model 250

2. Help for a Japanese Xbox 360 (2006 model) - step down transformer, power supply, etc. etc.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help for a Japanese Xbox 360 (2006 model) - step down transformer, power supply, etc. etc.: Hello, I'm Alex (Alessandro) from Italy. 1 month ago I bought an used Japanese Xbox 360 (mint condition) from a Japanese Ebay seller (100% positive feedbacks). This console is only 100-110v (in...
  3. Which Xbox 360 models DO NOT require the WiFi Adapter to play games on?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Which Xbox 360 models DO NOT require the WiFi Adapter to play games on?: I want to get Minecraft on the Xbox 360 but I don't want to have an built-in WiFi module. One where I can have it unattached willingly is what I am really looking for. If someone knows which...
  4. Power Supply for Xbox 360 S Console model 1439

in XBoX on Windows
    Power Supply for Xbox 360 S Console model 1439: All, I need help in getting replacement power supply for my Xbox 360 S Console Model 1439. The power cord which came along with the original box is gone due to voltage difference. My original...
  5. 360 slim network card model, what’s the difference?

in XBoX on Consoles
    360 slim network card model, what’s the difference?: Pretty technical question here: So I’ve already gone through two replacement network cards, one didn’t last an hour before it stopped picking up wireless networks. The free replacement under the...
  6. Do all Xbox 360 Core models have no Hdmi Port, and do All Xbox 360 arcade models come with...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do all Xbox 360 Core models have no Hdmi Port, and do All Xbox 360 arcade models come with...: I am just wondering this since I might be looking into getting a Xbox 360 and was wondering which models have HDMI ports included on them. Thanks, Shlundo 9d77e028-0ae9-4872-ac81-06db6c86b15f
  7. Can you Identify my Xbox 360 Model?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you Identify my Xbox 360 Model?: I recently just got a Xbox 360 and I am wondering which power supply I need to get. It is white, with a white disc tray. It also has a HDMI port and was manufactured in May of 2008. Is this a...
  8. Can a wireless Xbox 360 controller on older model be used to play games?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can a wireless Xbox 360 controller on older model be used to play games?: I have a second generation I believe wireless Xbox 360 controller, it's not the new Xbox console or the Xbox one remote it's the previous one that used to get the red ring. Just wondering if that...
  9. What do I do my Xbox 360 2008 model is getting to hot and then crashes. And that’s if I get...

in XBoX on Consoles
    What do I do my Xbox 360 2008 model is getting to hot and then crashes. And that’s if I get...: How do I get my Xbox 360 2008 model to work when it won’t read the disks and it crashes when it gets to hot. 4c84e009-3c11-458b-b2b0-c5ba6eae9adc
  10. Can I get a 3D model of my Xbox 360 avatar?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get a 3D model of my Xbox 360 avatar?: I want to download my xbox 360 avatar or at least have the models to put it together, i know you can do it with the new xbox one avatars but those are ugly. 0cdbf54f-5eb4-4c44-a008-4839e27f4607