need help with error code 0x803f800b

Discus and support need help with error code 0x803f800b in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I've literally tried everything to fix this. It's not even for a digital game, the disk I have for mortal kombat 11 is in good condition and apparently... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/According-Shoe-663, May 10, 2024.

1. need help with error code 0x803f800b

I've literally tried everything to fix this. It's not even for a digital game, the disk I have for mortal kombat 11 is in good condition and apparently I have to renew game pass core when I payed three days ago. I have always had recurring bill turned on, and I've always used the same payment method. The same account that I pay for game pass core on is used on my home xbox, I've tried restarting my xbox countless times, and this error keeps showing up. (this error only shows up for this game in particular) Someone please help.

submitted by /u/According-Shoe-663
    [link] [comments]

/u/According-Shoe-663, May 10, 2024
  2. AquarrzSudnnym Win User

I cannot install Ori and the Blind Forest:Definitive Edition - Error Code : 0x803f800b

3. TX HARDC0RE Win User

ox803f800b

Apologies, error code is 0x803f800b
  4. Jack 7-[xboxvenue] Win User

Error 0x803f800b

Same thing has happened to me as well. I have no clue how to fix this and I've try es everything. Giving it time hasn't helped either. Error code 0x803f800b. Please get this fixed Microsoft.
  5. Queroni Win User

Error code 0x803f800b

I am also having the same issue. Problem with the renewal perhaps? Mine was due the 17th.

Everything worked fine until the evening on the 16th. Since then this issue..
  6. X2theB Win User

Error code 0x803f800b

Having the same problem. Owning Xbox Gold, downloaded Project Cars, getting this error code. Can anybody PLEASE help???
Thema:

need help with error code 0x803f800b

1. need help with error code 0x803f800b - Similar Threads - need help error

2. need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.

in XBoX on Consoles
    need help to fix minecraft invalid session error.: minecraft invalid session error, when i join servers tried many many trouble shooting options like logging in and logging out, switching internet, removing and adding device back on my microsoft...
  3. Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help

in XBoX Accessibility
    Help needed. I'm on xbox s no disc port and I keep getting Disc read error help: I'm on xbox s and keep getting disc read error how can I fix it please.. 2ef1ae2b-2ea1-417f-8ae1-fa8377e2729f
  4. xbox error code, help needed pls

in XboX Insiders
    xbox error code, help needed pls: every time i make or join a party, it says im connecting, then i get hit with “party disconnected” it’s the error code 0x800C0008 anybody else ever experienced this and how can i fix this?...
  5. Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2.: Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2. It happened to me after I play against a hacker in multiplayer and now whenever I want to see my barracks the game keep...
  6. I need help with error code (0x82323002) on my xbox series s

in XBoX on Consoles
    I need help with error code (0x82323002) on my xbox series s: I need help, everytime i try to clip a video or record a video i get a error code (0x82323002) and i don't know what it is. 0d63d76b-dd67-4674-b7ea-4539a9d5edf9
  7. I need help there was an error with me ordering a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help there was an error with me ordering a game: I pre ordered a game it charged my card but the game won’t show up in by queue. It also says I still need to but the game but the icon in the shop says “ owned” but when I click on the game in the...
  8. Xbox is throwing error code and i need help fixing this.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox is throwing error code and i need help fixing this.: My Xbox One S has just recently been throwing an error code (0x80070490) everytime i turn it on, ive already manually reset it numerous time and still no luck. Any solutions?...
  9. Need help resolving File System Error 2015294512 when trying to run a game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help resolving File System Error 2015294512 when trying to run a game: For no apparent reason I am receiving file system error code 2015294512 when trying to launch any game via the XBOX App on PC Windows 10. Have trying uninstalling and reinstalling Gaming Services...
  10. I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I need help I can’t send voice mail on the Xbox 360 I keep getting an error message: I keep trying to send voicemail on my Xbox 360, but it gives me an error message saying this process can’t be completed. Your message couldn’t be sent. I asked my friends to do the same and they...