Is there a way to turn off mouse acceleration on xbox?

Discus and support Is there a way to turn off mouse acceleration on xbox? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I tested it after finding out it exists and there is no way to turn it off. WHY!!?? Like I get it oh its a console it is not made for keyboard and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Tate Thomsen, May 10, 2024.

1. Tate Thomsen
    Tate Thomsen Guest

I tested it after finding out it exists and there is no way to turn it off. WHY!!?? Like I get it oh its a console it is not made for keyboard and mouse. But if not WHY IS KBM SUPPORTED AT ALL? It would not be difficult in the slightest to add a setting for that. It is just Microsoft being lazy. Please fix this.

:)

Tate Thomsen, May 10, 2024
  2. Cecko Nikolov Win User

How do I remove mouse acceleration on Xbox?

Hi Dr. Whang, to fix the mouse acceleration just go to settings>Devices>mouse and then make the pointer speed 10 and that how I fixed my mouse acceleration.
  3. Yonatan555-F0EFA4CE- Win User

No way to shut off accelerated clock in 'Chise?????

well, it looks like the only way to do so is to turn off the play clock, there isn't an 'accelerated play clock' on/off option.
  4. FrankTV Win User

Keyboard and Mouse in Fortnite on Xbox One.

But when i played at my friend's Xbox, everything was well and he didnt have got acceleration , but at my xbox, mouse has got acceleration
  5. blueamcat Win User

Wireless mouse that came with Razer Turret doesn't move smoothly on screen

All you should need to do is turn down the mouse acceleration! :) Razer should have the option when plugging it into a PC to change the settings.
  6. Jayt999 Win User

Mouse Acceleration on Xbox Series X

Xbox allows keyboard and mouse, but it's the developer that builds it into their game. You can change pointer speed in settings, Devices & Connections, Mouse.
    I get that but I mean natively, the Series X absolutely has mouse acceleration built in as I have used PCs in the past. In Warzone for example, if you reduce acceleration to 0, it still remains. Messed around with Pointer Speed but that does not affect acceleration.
Thema:

1. Is there a way to turn off mouse acceleration on xbox? - Similar Threads - turn off mouse

2. series s, turns and 30 seconds or less later turns off. never actually boots up

in XBoX on Consoles
    series s, turns and 30 seconds or less later turns off. never actually boots up: as stated, my series s will turn on and 30 seconds or less it turns off. e4f15b1f-85b0-44da-8b22-aa984ffb7a3b
  3. My xbox controller keeps vibrating and turning off

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox controller keeps vibrating and turning off: i have a really big problem that started around a week ago were my xbox series x/s controller kept on disconnecting every now and again and now its really bad were it just wont work anymore at all...
  4. My xbox turns off as soon as i turn it on just about

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox turns off as soon as i turn it on just about: My xbox one series s or whatever its white and can’t take disc when i turn it on it stays on for like 5 mins maybe but sometimes it stays on but as soon as i open a game its powers off i already...
  5. Xbox Series X is immediately turning off after trying turn it on?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series X is immediately turning off after trying turn it on?: I don't know why but randomly my xbox series x has randomly decided to not turn on, the light will come on, but the fan doesn't start and it shuts off after 5 seconds or so, already cleared out...
  6. I've got a Xbox one s that won't say turned on in 1 second it will shut off again...

in XBoX on Windows
    I've got a Xbox one s that won't say turned on in 1 second it will shut off again...: I've got a Xbox one s that won't say turned in 1 second it will shut off again I've completely cleaned it inside and out I'm using a new power cable lead from betta electrical I have to unplug it...
  7. Xbox one s controller connects works then starts to blink rapidly, turns off, then vibrates.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one s controller connects works then starts to blink rapidly, turns off, then vibrates.: so my xbox one s controller ive had since 2019. Ive updated before. My xbox one s is not an option since it has a hard ware issue(no longer updates no matter how many times i try.) anyway. I...
  8. my xbox one controller turning off after 10 seconds on charge

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox one controller turning off after 10 seconds on charge: i have an xbox one s controller and it worked without batteries. i wanted to disassembly to clean it. after i have successfully made it controller started to work really wierd. i dont have any...
  9. Why does my controller have to turn off why I want to play on keyboard and mouse

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why does my controller have to turn off why I want to play on keyboard and mouse: Why does the controller have to have a timed shut off? Please make this an option! It’s really annoying when there are certain times I want to use the controller for a game or if I want to use...
  10. Can we please have the software keyboard turned off when an actual keyboard/mouse is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can we please have the software keyboard turned off when an actual keyboard/mouse is...: It's very annoying having the software keyboard popup every time you try to type something. Please allow us to disable it or have it turn off automatically when hardware keyboard is present....