I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...

Discus and support I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Listen I am reporting fraud on the xbox account. I keep getting unauthorized charges on my credit card and I want them to stop, I also dont want the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Letha R Butcher - Lewis, May 10, 2024.

1. I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...

Listen I am reporting fraud on the xbox account. I keep getting unauthorized charges on my credit card and I want them to stop, I also dont want the ultimate game pass subscribed as each time I cancel my subscription, it magically is subscribed and I am charged

:)

Letha R Butcher - Lewis, May 10, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games as everytime I unsubscribe from the game pass, it is resubscibed and charged

Hi Letha, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

In this situation, the best course of action is to contact Support.

Please enter this link:

https://support.microsoft.com/home/contact

Then, follow these steps:

Type in your query: "Unauthorized payment"

Click on Get Help.

Scroll down the page and click on Contact Support.

Select your "Other Products" and "Billing and payment updates" > Confirm.

Select "Chat with a support agent in your web browser" > Confirm > Start Chat.

[​IMG]

I hope this helps.
  3. John P_14 Win User

Why have I been charged £10.99 from Microsoft Reading for subscription that I never signed up for nor have ever received this amount on my credit card.

Hi and thanks for reaching out. I hope you’re doing well. I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you and I'll be happy to help you.

I'm sorry to hear about what happened. It's possible that you have been the victim of credit card fraud. This means that someone has obtained your credit card information and used it to make unauthorized charges to your account. I would recommend contacting your bank or credit card company as soon as possible to report the unauthorized charge and request that they investigate the matter. They may be able to refund the charge and help you to prevent any further unauthorized charges from occurring. It's also a good idea to check your credit card statements carefully in the future to ensure that all charges are legitimate.
  4. Puppy Fujo Win User

My son can't access his account (hacked)

You can contact your credit card company and explain the situation to them and they will initiate a credit card number change to prevent unauthorized charges to your account. Alternatively if you have set up that you need to authorize a purchase that incurs
    a charge before they are completed then you shouldn't need to worry. Just monitor your credit card and if an unauthorized charge occurs then you can contact your credit card company to have it reversed. Most credit card companies allow you dispute a charge
    that was not made by you within a certain timeframe. So as long as you monitor it you won't be held responsible if a charge does indeed occur.
  5. Default_2072 Win User

XBox keeps submitting unauthorized charges on my credit card. How can I get this to stop? I've never had an Xbox account and do not use it.

I agree. That was my issue --- fraudulent charges on the credit card. I contacted the credit card company, and they addressed the problem. Unauthorized charges and a compromised card number may be what happened in your situation, too.
  6. Maskim13 Win User

Unsecure account and billing information

No one has access to my card other than myself. The card is less than two years old and only one account is, or has ever been, associated with it. The console has not been in for service since the card has been used for my XBL account.

Charges were made and credited back to the card that is associated with my XBL account, and on the same day more charges were made to the same card for a different XBL account. I assume whoever made and corrected the first unauthorized charge to my account
    made the second error, but that is only speculation.
Thema:

I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games...

1. I would like to know how to bar unauthorized charges made to my credit card for xbox games... - Similar Threads - bar unauthorized charges

2. LFG Windows Game Bar not working for Diablo 4

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    LFG Windows Game Bar not working for Diablo 4: This issue has been brought up a few time already here but haven't gotten any good traction. I've played Diablo 4 since release up to season 2 on the Xbox. So, I know what a joy it is to be able...
  3. When the Deezer is available on Xbox Game Bar ?

in XboX Insiders
    When the Deezer is available on Xbox Game Bar ?: Hello, When you contact the developper Deezer, for deploy the service music on PC, when we play the game ? Thank you submitted by /u/GregoryLinePlay [link] [comments]
  4. May 15, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1001.2.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 15, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1001.2.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  5. How Xbox Game Bar ruined my FH5 car meet

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How Xbox Game Bar ruined my FH5 car meet: I tried to host today a car meet in Forza Horizon 5. Anyways I enter the game, teleport to the Horizon Apex outpost where the meet was supposed to start. I begin to invite the people that...
  6. game Bar does not record my microphone properly

in XBoX on Consoles
    game Bar does not record my microphone properly: When recording a game via Game Bar, my voice sounds somewhat broken on the clip. my mic works perfectly fine, and it only sounds broken on the recording. It is also only my mic audio, not the...
  7. Is there a way with Game Bar, to Record at a different resolution than the Desktop or Game...

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way with Game Bar, to Record at a different resolution than the Desktop or Game...: Just wondering how to capture in a different resolution than the Desktop/Default/Game is set at? For example, if your Desktop is set to 1920x1080, and the Game itself starts and runs at...
  8. Xbox game bar gallery not showing

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox game bar gallery not showing: I have a recent issue that just started today, I already reset/repaired the app. When I click the folder icon, it brings me to the captures folder, and everything is still there. I can still...
  9. May 10, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.50.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 10, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.50.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]
  10. May 8, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.48.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

in XboX Insiders
    May 8, 2024 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox App [2405.1000.48.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: submitted by /u/GuruKronos [link] [comments]