I am having some password troubles

Discus and support I am having some password troubles in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello! I have had an Xbox series s I believe for about five years now and I was lucky enough to get the Xbox series x. Unfortunately I do not know the... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Cabbage-420, May 10, 2024.

1. I am having some password troubles

Hello! I have had an Xbox series s I believe for about five years now and I was lucky enough to get the Xbox series x. Unfortunately I do not know the password for the email to be able to transfer the account. I set up my account on a phone that has since been lost and I’m not sure where to go from here. I have tried variations of passwords it might be to no avail and have no idea what the phone number is. I’ve also contacted Xbox and Microsoft supports and done the forms to request a password change but they where all rejected because I didn’t have enough information. This account means a lot to me and I hate to lose it so is there any way and I mean any way to get into my account again? Please and thank you

submitted by /u/Cabbage-420
    [link] [comments]

/u/Cabbage-420, May 10, 2024
  2. oddinator19 Win User

Singing in...

I am having trouble signing into my 360 profile,this happened after I changed my password.
  3. ngocphi Win User

I am having some trouble downloading games on my account.

OK does your account region match your actual region ? If not it is. Most likely hey
  4. rockernation Win User

I am having some trouble downloading games on my account.

P.s Dlc works fine it is just games that have the issue. I got Witcher 2 up to 50% then it started saying cannot download again. >.<
  5. SwordofWhedon Win User

I am having some troubles with the controls for the Ori and the blind forest.

Sony doesn't make general drivers for Windows, you'll have to ask them to do so. Launchers where they sell their products have those drivers built into them.

So you need to ask them to make proper Windows drivers.
  6. destroyer8546 Win User

I am having trouble downloading some content on the Xbox store.

This does seem like an issue. Try going through some troubleshooting and read some articles on the Xbox website to see if you can try fixing the problem. If these solutions don't work for you, try contacting Xbox support or chat with an Xbox Community Ambassador.
    Hope this helps you out.
Thema:

I am having some password troubles

1. I am having some password troubles - Similar Threads - having password troubles

2. I have tried 20 times to reset my password for some reason they're not doing it the codes...

in XBoX on Windows
    I have tried 20 times to reset my password for some reason they're not doing it the codes...: For some reason I can't get into my account I've got a thousand games on Mike a $1,000 for the games on my account every time I type it in it screws up it won't give it to me it says I have to go...
  3. i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...

in XBoX on Windows
    i cant remember my password but dont have access to my secondary email but i can tell you...: i cannot remember my password as an old friend who i dont speak to anymore made my microsoft account and so now i cannot play minecraft due to this. I have tried to go on...
  4. I don't know my password or I Don't have access to my email address how can I sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    I don't know my password or I Don't have access to my email address how can I sign in: I have forgotten my password for my x box and I don't have access for my email account it's setup to how can I sign in I have PayPal activated on that account f7ebe7ec-ef83-4b87-8e59-3edc0669e8f3
  5. Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to...: Hi I have logged out of my Ubisoft account and I do not know the password and when I try to login in with Xbox it just says link account and makes me put in my email (which I no longer have access...
  6. I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net...

in XBoX on Windows
    I don't have access to one of my minecraft accounts email and password and minecraft.net...: I also have my transaction ID and the date that I bought the account. Also I have the card that I used to purchase the account. c7d985d8-7b02-4a7a-af28-4a74f200f19b
  7. how do i fix my screen time if i don’t have the parent password

in XBoX Accessibility
    how do i fix my screen time if i don’t have the parent password: i’ve lost my dad he has stop talking to me and we set up the xbox together and now i don’t know the email or the password it does not let me play or do any games without doing my screen time and i...
  8. When choosing my profile and entering my password a white screen will appear. I have tried...

in XBoX on Windows
    When choosing my profile and entering my password a white screen will appear. I have tried...: Can't get the white screen off after entering my password to log in. I've tried the soft reboot power cycle and removing the account and adding it back. Nothing is working. Any other tips?...
  9. Can I get my main account back if I deleted it by accident and I it have the same password...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I get my main account back if I deleted it by accident and I it have the same password...: I deleted my account by accident and I need it back, it also has the password of my current one. I was hoping there was a way to get it back. 48b90184-d256-424e-8099-50bd5ae8f089
  10. I have changed my password and everything else it sends me a link on my TV it won't accept...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have changed my password and everything else it sends me a link on my TV it won't accept...: I need someone to contact me I have been dealing with this issue all day long I have done everything including changing my password but it is still not allowing me to play games I'm tired of...