Cant hear party they hear me fine

Discus and support Cant hear party they hear me fine in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; No matter if im on series s, on the windows app or my ios xbox app i cant hear party chat, the party can hear me fine i just cant hear them. Tested... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by wallcrawler28, May 10, 2024.

1. Cant hear party they hear me fine

No matter if im on series s, on the windows app or my ios xbox app i cant hear party chat, the party can hear me fine i just cant hear them. Tested headset its fine, checked chat mixer its good, checked volume levels of party members check, my nat is open check i went and made sure all my privacy settins was set to everyone and wide open check check check. i have no communication bans im aware of i rarely play online. Oh and my daughter was logged in to her account on my xbox s and it also did it to her but on the xbox one she was fine again. Weird af right ?? Any suggestions?? Its same deal wether wired or wireless headset im lost ive also reset my router hard booted the xbox and i even factory reset it but kept games and apps. Ive tried everything i can think of and cant find answers on google

:)

wallcrawler28, May 10, 2024
  2. XBF Javier R Win User

Party cant hear me.

Hello Mizter,

We thank you for bringing this inquiry to our forums community, and understand that this concerns an inability for your friends to hear you within party chat.

Our suggestion here, please attempt to follow our Xbox One Chat Headset troubleshooting support article for steps under
    the (If others can't hear you) section.

Try this out for us and then let us know the results.

Best wishes!
  3. Boom B00M Boom Win User

Party cant hear me.

4. WeeFlackFlack Win User

Cant hear party

nope .power off dont help,
  5. onyxishere Win User

Cant hear party

Sorry to hear it. Can you please try power cycling the console by holding the power button on it for 10 seconds until it shuts down? That should solve the issue.
  6. Fatima_J Win User

Cant Hear Parties

Hello!

We haven't heard from you in 72 hours, so we assume that your issue has already been resolved. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

Thank you for your understanding.

Respectfully,

Fatima J

Microsoft Moderator
Thema:

Cant hear party they hear me fine

1. Cant hear party they hear me fine - Similar Threads - Cant hear party

2. Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear any characters in Fallout 4 on xbox s series?: I have installed Fallout 4 a few times now with GamePass on my xbox s series and every time i do i cant get the audio for the characters to work, unless i pause the game in between every sentence,...
  3. Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i hear my voice in my xbox clips?: When i clip my games, you can hear the other people in the game but cant hear me. When i clip overwatch 2 and i talk, it shows at the side on the clip that im talking but you cant hear me but can...
  4. I cant hear any game audio

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cant hear any game audio: I have a headset plugged into my controller but can only hear party chat and game chat, nothing else, how can i fix it? 853149ce-41f5-48e1-b06f-db91ba7d086b
  5. can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset

in XBoX on Consoles
    can. hear. But cant. Talk. On wireless. headset: Just. bought. Razor. Wireless. HEADSET. I. HAV SERI. X. AND. A NEW. HICENCE. TV. ICAN HEAR. BUT CANT. TALK f617d3a1-280a-462c-8059-923f90c4c9f1
  6. Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why cant the person in my Xbox party chat hear me unless I have the Xbox game bar open?: The person in my part cant hear me unless the game bar is open. I have tried restarting my computer, resetting the game bar, I looked through settings, did audio tests, and looked for a similar...
  7. Game bar - Xbox game bar party cant hear me when the App is minimized.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game bar - Xbox game bar party cant hear me when the App is minimized.: Hello, When using the Game Bar, The party I am in can't hear my when the app is minimized. or I click off to continue using the PC. This is a new issue that only raised during the most recent...
  8. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...: my names luis, ive read a thread with this same question, ive read through your reply and followed all the steps but the issue still persists, ive checked for updates checked my input and output,...
  9. Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings...: Why cant my XBOX party hear me on PC unless Gamebar is open? my default devices settings are correct on both Xbox And Gamebar apps. 55f7c922-c262-49e4-953a-00e5707288ec
  10. Cant Hear Parties

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cant Hear Parties: So my headset wouldn't plug right into my xbox controller, so I bought the adapter, and I can hear game volume and menu volume, but I cant hear anyone in a party, even when im using discord...