zZ looking for Memebers competition and just having fun xbox one only

Discus and support zZ looking for Memebers competition and just having fun xbox one only in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; We started this in the begining of blops 2. we are looking for members who are on all the time and like to joke around as well as winning. If... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x HeLLsFuRy x, Jan 4, 2014.

1. zZ looking for Memebers competition and just having fun xbox one only

We started this in the begining of blops 2. we are looking for members who are on all the time and like to joke around as well as winning. If interested add LeThaL LiMiTz or Hammer187.

:)

x HeLLsFuRy x, Jan 4, 2014
  2. gT6 aka zZ looking for members

Hello me and a few of my other friends started zZ back in BLOP2. Now only me and one of the other clan mates are the only one who have an xbox one.In short we need memebers. Doesnt matter if your good all that matters is that you play and like to have fun. If you are interested message or add LeThaL LiMiTz or Hammer187. We hope to see you all very soon zZ looking for Memebers competition and just having fun xbox one only :)

LeThaL LiMiTz, Jan 4, 2014
  3. VainWhitehog
    VainWhitehog Guest
    Coalition of Gamers

STOP! This is the place you've been looking for, Coalitionof Gamers.net
    is a great place with people who have a limited time time play and want to spend it having fun as games should be. Join up for many different types of games our memebers play with a wide variety of skill levels and nothing but fun.

VainWhitehog, Jan 4, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

zZ looking for Memebers competition and just having fun xbox one only